I

Wait, what?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

           Chanyeol stared at his reflection from the mirror in front of him and finds that he has some trouble when fixing his tie. “Hey! Why don’t you wake me up?” he hears a familiar voice from distant and finally a petite figure stands in front of his bedroom door. “Oh! Good morning, my princess.” he says happily while smiling. The petite figure finds her way to Chanyeol’s side and can’t help but fix his tie. “There you go, giant. When will you be able to fix your own tie properly huh?” Dara ask. “I’m going to have you as my wife soon, I don’t have to worry about this tie.” he replied sheepishly. “Whatever. I made you some quick breakfast, go and eat first before moving to work okay?” she said and Chanyeol nods at her while smiling. “This also one of them many reasons why I wanted to marry you.” he blurted out and pecked Dara’s lips. “Whatever you say,” she said while grinning.

 

           Chanyeol and Dara had met each other when they were 18, both of them are seniors and Dara had just move to Chanyeol’s high school from the Philipphines. When Chanyeol met Dara’s eyes for the first time, he knows that its obviously love. Yes, Chanyeol is one of the kingkas but he has a personality which is different. On 28th March 2009 – Chanyeol confessed to Dara and they had became a couple until now, 08th July 2015. And on 28th March 2015, Chanyeol proposed to Dara and asked her to move in into his house. On the month of April, after a lot of discussions with their parents, they had decided that 06th November 2015 will be their wedding day. Chanyeol couldn’t be more happier to have a beautiful fiancée like Dara.

 

     

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter