Mary Poppins(minmin)

Snippets and Shreds

I'm calling this ship minmin because idk what the actual ship name is...I've never seen a minmin fanfic so.... Anyway, it's Minwoo and Taemin(Siwoo) from C-Clown. 


In Mary Poppins, one could jump into chalk drawings as easily as one could walk into another room. 
In Mary Poppins, one could change the taste of nasty medicine into something that tasted absolutely wonderful.
In Mary Poppins, one could laugh, and if they laughed enough, they would start flying-or floating whichever you prefer.
Why isn't Mary Poppins real life?
Because it's a movie? Well, that's stupid. Minwoo knew better. I mean, he lives in a movie. It's just, he doesn't like the movie he lives in. He's never been overly fond of the main characters, they are just arrogant and rude when they aren't in character. Which he finds ironic because in the movie their characters have to be in character also. Being 'Squishy Doll #3' in Toy Story Three wasn't fun at all. Everybody called him Squisheeee, not Minwoo, his real name. They called Barom Barom, did they not? Nobody called him 'Woody'. Like how nobody called Jaejun 'Buzz'. But, Minwoo was an extra, his character doesn't even had a name! It's a number! So, he  is known as Squisheeee. And lord, Jesus Christ, he hates it. Not even Kangjun and Hyunll, 'Squishy Doll #1' and 'Squishy Doll #2' call him by his real name. Though they do call each other by their real name. 
Minwoo sighed. In Mary Poppins, they probably called each other by their real names. Like, Mary wasn't Mary, she was Julie. He didn't know any of the rest of the character's names, but he bet if he went on the set he would. Unlike if one of the Mary Poppins characters were to come to the Toy Story Three set. 
"Squisheeee! Stop watching 'oppins! We're on in five!"
"Leave him alone, Hyunll. If he wants to get punished for missing the scene, he can."
"Shut it Kangjun. SQUISHEEEE I know you can hear me. Just come on! It's not like you can jump into their movie!"
Hyunll and Kangjun walked away, probably to their places on set. Minwoo just sat frozen...Hyunll had said something that sparked an idea in his head. He was so focused on it, he forgot to get mad at them for calling Mary Poppins 'oppins'. A big grin made its way to his face and he leaped off of his chair without pausing Mary Poppins, and ran to the set. He made it just when they started showing.
"Look who decided to show." Kangjun giggled.
"What's with you, Squisheeee?"
"Sush we're showing."
Kangjun and Hyunll looked at each other. The last time they had seen Minwoo this elated and this focused on set was...never.

°

"He didn't pause the movie-why the did he not pause the movie?! Now we have to keep showing, to nobody!" 'Chimney Sweep #10' growled out, but he kept dancing on in the background. As he should be.
'Chimney Sweep #4' happened to be right in front of him during this choreography, so he heard his friend's rude comment.
"Don't be mean Jaehyo, he-he probably just forgot."
"Like hell he 'forgot'. You're such a moron Taemin, he deliberately left it on to go show his own scene! If I even meet that guy, I'm going to kick his mothering all the way into Thor: The Dark World, I swear."
"Jaehyo! Stop it. You will not do that! I doubt he'll come here anyways."
"Awe, is that disappointment I hear? Little lover boy is waiting for his prince." Jaehyo mocked his friend. Their relationship was weird. Nobody was ever sure if they could actually call them friends, but the two insisted on being called friends despite the 'servant/master' thing they had going on. Maybe 'bully/bullied' would be a better term for it.
When their scene ended, Taemin spun around and punched a little punch into Jaehyo's chest. It was a very weak punch. His cheeks were red and he was fuming, you could tell, even through the sooty make up he was wearing and the rags that excused for a costume. 
"You're being very mean Jaehyo. Please stop it! I just want to enjoy dancing in peace for him, whatever his name is. He clearly enjoys this movie!"
"Right." Jaehyo's voice was dripping with sarcasm. "He absolutely loves our scene. No! He does not! He fast forwards through it ninety percent of the time, and then we have to dance and sing four times as ing fast! How rude can he be? He deserves to be sent to Thor: The Dark World. Maybe the good-for-something Taemin can actually show him what a useless prick he is!" Taemin was the other actor. He lives in Thor: The Dark World and actually plays Thor himself. He was the lead. It hurt how often Jaehyo compared him to the Thor Taemin. He knew he wasn't as good as he was, why did he have to rub it in all the time?!
"It's the ten percent that counts." Taemin muttered, looking down at the floor. 
"Oh my god." Jaehyo stalked away to one of the chalk sets, probably looking for a certain dancing penguin to complain to. 
Taemin hung his head and tried to ignore the sympathetic looks every other chimney sweep was giving him. He didn't need their sympathy.

°

"Your tail gets ier every time I see you."
"What do you want Jaehyo? This isn't your set. You're going to get yelled at for being here."
"That's not what you said last time." Jaehyo wrapped his arms around his little dancing penguin and nuzzles his neck with his nose.  He couldn't see his face, but he knew the other was blushing.
"Nobody needs to know about last time. Let go of me."
"I don't want to."
"I want you to."
"Your opinion is irrelevant in this case."
"Is my opinion ever relevant?" The penguin snapped, surprising Jaehyo, and causing him to let go just long enough for the penguin to escape. They started waddling away as fast as they could in their costume, in what was probably supposed to be anger.
"Luhan!" Jaehyo called out. "You know your opinion is always relevant."
"That's not what you just said." 
"Ugh. Luhan...just...come back!"
Luhan ignored his boyfriend and kept waddling away. He hated his part. A dancing penguin. Really? He wished he could walk faster, but that wasn't happening.
"Come back Lu!" Jaehyo called out to him again. Luhan kept walking but it wasn't because he was angry anymore. 
Come and get me. He thought sadly. 
Psh as if that's ever happening. 

°

Hyunll was just a little bit worried. Okay, that's a lie. He was a lot worried. Nobody in the cast, and I mean nobody had seen Minwoo since their scene ended. This was very upsetting. What if he was hurt, or stuck, or what if he was dead?
Deep breath, Hyunll. In and out. In and out. Think. Where would Minwoo be? He--
"You know he probably just listened to you and left for Mary Poppins."
Hyunll's eyes snapped open and he saw Kangjun standing in front of him, inspecting his nails. He grabbed his shoulders and looked him directly in the eye. 
"Omg, Kangjun you're a genius! I wouldn't have even thought of that!"
Hyunll started rifling through their things, picking out some things