On the Floor

Finding Prince Charming

 

Yoonah POV

 

Eli announced “We will start performing On the Floor shortly.”

 

I looked at Soohyun oppa worried, "Soohyun oppa, I don't know the dance to this song."

 

He looked back at me and said, "Don't worry it's not really choreographed just follow along, I'm sure a dancer like you could keep up."

 

I tilted my head, Hmm? How did he know that?

 

They pointed to the spot that they wanted me to be at.

 

Dead Center Stage.

 

I stood waiting for the song to start.. I danced with Kevin first, then everyone else too.

It really was simple, though every time a different member sang, it seemed that he would pull me over to him to dance with.

 

Eli pulled me to him, I knew he was the player of U-KISS, and he sang, "girl, step in step in to my world"

And he danced really close to me, our bodies almost touching. I could hear ALL the jealous fan girls screaming at me.

 

U-KISS POV

 

{Kevin}

Stupid Player Pigeon!!!

He danced close with Yoonah for his part.

Now we all have to. Or else the press will have a field day that she's Eli's girlfriend.

 

Not that I mind dancing close to her, though. She's a very good dancer.

If only time could freeze here, never moving and she was always happy. Having the smile stuck on her face forever.

Oh, my turn to dance with her again, I pulled her close and it seemed like we had our own little tiny bubble of just us.

 

I wanted to stay in that bubble for eternity.

 

Yoonah POV

 

It was fun dancing with the boys I really did like the song that's why.

 

Hoon oppa was a little bit shy at first but after a while he loosened up and danced with me. AJ oppa too.

 

It was cute that they were shy. I'm surprised I wasn't shy, I should've been shy. I never danced with a boy before that night.

Maybe it just felt natural that I was dancing with them.

 

Dongho and I had aegyo dances while Kevin, Kiseop and Eli had a little more flirty dances with me.

 

Soohyun oppa respected my space but danced close to me as well.

 

But the song ended and that fleeting 3 minutes of happiness were over.

 

I was about to walk off stage when Kevin and Kiseop each grabbed one of my hands and had me bow to the audience. And clap.

 

Soohyun oppa said, "Thank you for coming, everyone. I hope you enjoyed the concert. Please get home safely. It's only 9pm but its still scary for girls to walk alone. Thank you again for coming."

 

And again, I tried to get off stage but Eli pulled me to him, "Going somewhere, Yoonah?" He asked flirting with me.

 

I blushed a little, "Yeah off the stage," trying to get his grip off my wrist.

 

"That wouldn't be such a good idea, you see all those fan girls looking at you right now," he gestured to the audience.

 

I looked and turned back to him, “Yeah I see them.”

 

"They want to kill you right now because they are the insane type of fan girl, jealous if anyone but them goes near their bias. So it's not exactly safe for you to go down there," he said in a smooth voice.

 

I nodded thinking, but it's not exactly safe for me to stay up here, with all the cameras, I put my hood back up.

And Eli caught a glimpse of the lanyard around my neck.

 

“How about you use your backstage pass and wait in the back? We have to change, but we will be back to meet you.”

 

I looked at him in confusion, then I remembered oh yeah I have a backstage pass, duh.

 

"Okay, Eli oppa I will wait in the back then." he walked me to the room where I could wait and he walked out to change with the others.

 

Author's Note:

Okay, this will be my last update for the week. I need to study. >_< I will be back Thursday night though, I promise. *pinky promise* ^^

Anyway, they have finally met like in person. and had a conversation with!! Well at least with Eli.

Wouldn't you love to dance with them on stage? haha~ Yoonah makes me jelly..

By the way, I couldn't help myself on Stupid Player Pigeon! haha. :)

I hope you like this chapter :)

read, comment, enjoy, subscribe!! ^^