let's make a promise

let's make a promise

“I can't imagine anyone falling in love with me.” Yonghwa says, a strained laugh escaping his lips before he clears his throat, attempting to sound cheery. Joohyun looks at Jimin through her long bangs, she has received countless of warnings to either clip them up or get it trimmed but she prefers them this way, Yonghwa says it suits her well.

If only he knows there is someone out there very much in love with him, he would be overwhelmed with emotions. The way he laughs, the way he would sacrifice his time and plans in order to help someone even if he would get in trouble later on. The look in his eyes when he speaks about music, the passion running through his veins could be seen by anyone passing by him while listening to his soft voice accompanied by his guitar.

“You never have to worry about that, right? Minhyuk really loves you.” Yonghwa turns with a smile.

Joohyun shakes her head, putting her head down on his shoulder. “We broke up. I caught him with one of the juniors last night.”

“Was that why you left me to get myself drunk silly and fell asleep on some random dude?”

Joohyun stifles a laugh. “I saw the pictures; you were having the time of your life.”

“Nah, you weren't there. I like myself better when you're around. Hey, let's make a promise.”

“Hm?”

“If none of us are married by the age of twenty-five, we promise to get married to each other.”

Joohyun pretends to ponder over it, watching him fidget with his hands. “Sure, maybe by then you would stop worrying that nobody loves you.”

“But it is true!”

 

Stupid fool. I'm in love with you.