Into Your World

Summer Time
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This place is nice." I mumbled as I looked out of the window.
*Ringggg~*
"Who could it be now?." I ranted.
-Hello. Who's this?-
-Hello? Kyung!-
*Call Ended*
"Ugh. He's starting to call me again."
I decided to take a walk. I left my phone and went out.


"Ahhh. Fresh air." I said.
I saw a tree near a flower bed with a nice sea-view, so I decided to sat under the tree.
"neoui sesangeuro yeorin barameul tago ne gyeoteuro eodieso wanyago~"
"Ahhh!!"
"Hey! Who's there?!"
I was singing when I suddenly heard a scream. It was shocking. Then a girl showed up behind the bushes and said, 'Hi' with a kind of awkward smile on her face.
"Uh. Hi?" I said kind of confused.
She walked toward me and sat beside me. Then she offered her hand for a handshake and said, "Hi, i'm Krystal. I'm a vacationist here. Um. And my Auntie is the owner of this place." I smiled.
"Hello Krystal. I-I'm Kyungsoo." Kinda shy. "Uh. Why did you scream? W-why are you here? I mean, behind the bushes?" I asked,
"Uh. Heheh. Well, I actually wanted to see the flowers here, but then.. I heard someone singing which was you. So I decided to hide to hear you sing. Then a bee showed up, I got frightened. And the rest is as what have happened earlier." She smiled shyly.
After that story-telling she said, silence surrounded us. I could see at the corner of my eye that she kept on looking at me.
"Uh. Kyungsoo. You have a lovely voice." She said while looking at me.
"Thank you." I said. "Um. I'll go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter