Gildarts' Rule

That Missing Piece Of My Heart

Gildarts' p.o.v

I dragged that er by his scarf all the way to my house. When we reached inside, I let go of him and he started yelling at me.

"What's your problem?! You can't just be taking people away like that!"

"Sit." I demanded.

That must've startled Natsu because he actually listened to me.

"What was the deal man?" I asked while getting myself a beer.

"Nothing." he muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

I popped open the lid and took a sip out of it.

"I literally just got back from a 5 day job, Natsu, and the first thing I saw was a real fight with you and ice mage." I said.

"He just said something stupid that got me mad." Natsu said.

"What made him say it?" I asked trying to get to the point.

"Earlier today... I sort of... Made Lucy cry." Natsu slowly uttered.

I took a another sip of the beer then set it down on a table. "What did you do?" I questioned.

"Lucy told everybody that I asked her out last night and I don't remember doing that so I completely denied it and she got really mad and ran away."

"Whoa whoa whoa!! Hold on. You asked out Lucy?!" I asked in disbelief.

"I guess because Lucy said it like it was true." Natsu replied.

"Dam, Natsu! I didn't know that you liked her. After all, Lisanna is back." I blurted out.

I didn't realize it immediately, but Natsu didn't say anything after I said that.

"Natsu, who do you like?" I asked curiously.

He looked down and seemed ashamed of himself but still gave me an answer. "Both of them. Lisanna and Lucy."

This isn't the Natsu I know. He doesn't talk about girls this way. What in the world has been going on around here in 5 freakin' days?!

I sighed deeply.

"Natsu, look at me. Your ganna play a little man game. Here are the rules:

1. Since Lucy is out right now, hang out with Lisanna.

2. Absolutely do not get romantic with her.

3. Apologize to Lucy and be friends with her again.

4. Find who you truly love between Lucy and Lisanna, and tell her how you feel.

5. This is the final rule. You can never ever break this one. Do not ever make a girl cry again. You got it?"

"Yep." he answered.

I took my beer and Natsu was heading out.

"Oh. And one more thing, Natsu."

He stopped and turned around. "Huh?"

"How old are you again?" I asked. "18!" he said with a big grin and left the house.

That kid's growing up.

Natsu's p.o.v

I walked back to the guild hall rethinking what Gildarts' rules were.

"Hang out with Lisanna?" I asked myself.

I went inside and noticed that the table was fixed and Gray with a huge bruise on his face. I walked to Lisanna and Happy and they gawked at me with surprised expressions.

"Happy, Lisanna, lets go." I demanded then walked back out.

They cached up with me and started asking questions.

"What is it, Natsu?" Happy asked.

"Where did you go after Gildarts took you away?" Lisanna asked.

"Guys." I said.

"Huh?" They both said.

"Lets go somewhere." I suggested.

"Ok. But where?" Lisanna questioned.

"We can have a picnic!" Happy yelled.

"That's an awesome idea! Lets have it under the tree at the park!" I agreed.

"You and Lisanna can go get it set up while I try to get Carla to come!" Happy said and flew off.

"Well, lets go!" Lisanna yelled then took my arm and ran with me to the grocery store.

We spent our time shopping for food and snacks that we liked then bought a picnic blanket and basket. While we were walking to the tree, we heard someone say something unexpected but it made me excited.

"We are going to have a firework show today in the park at 9 'o clock! Please come and watch!"

"Yes!" I shouted. "Now we can have a more amazing picnic!"

We put the basket down and fixed up our spot.

"Isn't this fun, Natsu?" Lisanna asked.

"Yeah!" I said. We both sat down and just started chatting.

"I wonder how Happy is doing." I said.

"I bet he's fine. Can we start without him though?" Lisanna pleaded.

"Yes cuz I'm starvin'!" I shouted. It was about 8:45 p.m and Lisanna and I were having a small picnic without Happy.

I wonder where Happy is. Why isn't he back? Oh well.

Lucy's p.o.v

I finished a story that I wrote at my desk and yawned loudly. I got up and went through my closet and found some cute shorts and a frilly tank top.

 

I think I'll head out to the clothing store to get some new clothes. These are old.

I quickly changed into the shorts and tank top then left the apartment. I heard loud noises and cheering from afar. When I got closer to the noise, there was fireworks in the air and people in the park having a great time. I was surprised to see Lisanna and Natsu sitting under a tree watching the show. It looked like they were in some kind of picnic or date. I didn't know.

Natsu's p.o.v

The firework show was starting and everyone started cheering and seemed impressed by the colors. Happy still wasn't here but that immediately left my mind because I noticed Lisanna being astonished by the fireworks.

She's so pretty. I just wanna hold her. But I have this feeling... I can't explain it.

"Natsu?" she said.

"Hmm?"

"This is beautiful."

I smiled at what she said. I leaned in for a kiss. Lisanna leaned in as well and our lips touched. It was a very long kiss . I shuddered a little bit because I wasn't expecting how long it was. She pulled away once she felt me jerk back and her face was redder than a baboon's . I slightly covered my mouth, too stunned to speak. I even got that feeling again. It felt like someone was staring at me. I looked around, beyond the cheering crowds, and saw someone. It was Lucy and she was looking straight at me with tears streaming down her eyes. I trailed over to Lisanna and she was still enjoying the firework show. When I looked back, Lucy was gone.

I broke rule number 2 and the most important rule of all, rule number 5. Following Gildarts' rule is hard