Brokenhearted

That Missing Piece Of My Heart

Lucy's p.o.v

I woke up on the floor still tired. I saw Natsu on my bed sleeping peacefully. Nevermind. Natsu was sweating bullets and he was twitching like crazy. It must've been a crazy dream. I got up from the floor and saw Happy still sleeping on the table. Then all of a sudden, Natsu sat up with his hand reaching out and said something that I nearly got broken hearted to.

"Lisanna!"

Natsu put his arm down.

"Just a dream." he said.

He looked over to me and it seemed like his heart dropped or something because he was going crazy that his words didn't even make sense.

"Uh-- I meant piñata! Uh a dream about piñatas and how food and junk was falling from the t-the thing you know!!! I didn't say Lisanna at all! That's crazy! Like why would I even think about her!!"

And not only that but he said it so fast and felt really guilty afterwards. I was speechless.

"I think I should go." Natsu said and took Happy with him out the door.

I brushed what just happened now and went to the bathroom to get ready.

Natsu's p.o.v

Happy woke up because I was moving around too much.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah?" I answered.

"Where are we going?" Happy asked.

"To the guild hall." I told him.

"Oh, ok."  Happy said.

Lucy looked like she was about to cry. It was the best idea for me to leave because I wouldn't know what to do if she did start to cry. Just because I said Lisanna's name doesn't mean I have feelings for her. Or does it? Well it's probably best for me not to think about it.

"Natsu, is something bothering you?" someone asked.

"Huh?" I noticed that Happy was flying in front of my face.

We were in the guild hall and I was laying my back to the wall. Lisanna, Lucy, Gray, Gajeel, Erza, and Levy were all surrounding me with determined expressions.

"Lucy was going around telling everyone that you and her were dating. Is that true?" Gajeel asked.

Dating? No. If we were then I would've known that. (He totally forgot.)

"What? No! Lucy, where did you get that idea from?!" I yelled.

"W-what?! Last night you asked me if you wanted to go out! How could you forget!" she yelled back.

"If Natsu just forgot that he asked you then why don't you kiss him to make him remember?" Gray teased Lucy.

"No way!!" Lucy screamed.

"Do you know that it's really hard to believe that you guys are even dating?!" Gray asked.

"Geez! We're not dating!" I yelled.

"Well fine!!!" Lucy screamed and ran out the guild hall causing Levy to chase after her.

"Way to go Natsu. Making a girl cry because of your horrible memory." Gray said.

"Sheesh. I don't care." I commented.

"You broke Lucy's heart. So now, you owe everyone a favor and need to talk to her." Erza said then she walked away followed by everyone else except Happy and Lisanna.

I looked at Lisanna.

"Lucy seemed like she was telling the truth." she said.

"Yeah." Happy agreed.

"Do you like her?" she muttered but loud enough for me to hear.

I glared at her and noticed how she was forcing a smile. She was hurt. Deeply.

"Yeah..sorry." I answered.

"I love you, Natsu." she said.

When she uttered those words, my heart pounded faster. I looked away from her and blushed a little.

"Thanks, Lisanna." I replied.

Meanwhile...
Lucy's p.o.v

I ran outside the guild hall and tripped over a rock making me hit the ground scraping my knee. I couldn't hold anymore pain and my tears flowed like a waterfall.

"Lucy!" Levy called out and ran to me in aid.

I ignored everything except the fact that I basically got dumped. I mean, it didn't even last a day! I cried so hard that I began having a light headache.

"Lucy." Levy said while getting me up from the ground. "It's alright, Luce. Natsu's just a big jerk."

I wiped my eyes and stopped crying. Levy made me sit with her on the curb by the street. I covered my head and quietly sat there.

Natsu and his forgetful mind. What kind of guy does that? Oh right. Natsu. Who would try to embarrass me in front of people? Yep, Natsu. Wasn't it kind of obvious this relationship wouldn't even work in the first place? It kinda was. After all we aren't aloud to date at our age in this guild. Master Mokorav would throw a tantrum.  For some reason, I feel relieved that it's over. It's obvious that Natsu has feelings for Lisanna.

I stood up from the curb feeling kind of better.

"Lucy?" Levy called out.

I didn't turn around and I spoke.

"Thanks, Levy. I think I'm just going to stay home for a bit. I don't feel like being here right now." I said with a lump voice and walked away.

Later...
Natsu's p.o.v

I was sitting at a table with Gray, Lisanna, Elfman, and Happy and they were chatting it up.
All I could think about was how I made Lucy cry. I hate it when girls cry. It just makes it seem like I'm the bad guy. And worst of all, she never came back.

"Crap." I said unexpectedly.

Gray and them stopped talking and looked at me with shocked faces.

"Natsu, are you alright?" Elfman asked.

I was too angry to answer.

"If this is about Lucy , you need to stop. She's just a cry baby. She's probably better off without you." Gray commented.

My hands rolled into fists and went up in flames. I stood up and punched Gray dead in the face causing him to fly to the ground and the table to break. The whole guild hall went quiet and everyone was staring at me. I didn't care.

"DON'T EVER TALK ABOUT LUCY LIKE THAT! I DON'T KNOW IF YOU ARE CALLING THAT HELPFUL, BUT THAT ISN'T HELPFUL AT ALL! SO QUIT IT CUZ IT PISSES ME OFF!" I yelled.

I saw Master sitting at in the table at the bar stools then I looked down at Gray and gritted my teeth.

"Calm down, Natsu. Temper won't solve anything." Master said.

I was about to talk back to Master till we all felt a very strong pressure that was in a crushing force. I only knew one person who could do that. I turned around and saw Gildarts behind me looking way angrier than I was.

"You're commin' with me." he demanded and dragged me away by the scarf