Problem nr. 2: Jiyong's tutor.

Problem? Solved: ✓

Minor swear words
 




Another peaceful day for Seunghyun was about to be ruined. But from relaxing it will turn into something entertaining. It's fair, right?
''Uhm... Hyung? Are you home?'' the leader asked from corridor before coming into living room that Seunghyun had occupied.
''Hyung? That's new... Well, not really,'' it sounded like Seunghyun was talking to himself not Jiyong, he knew that Jiyong calls him ''hyung'' when he needs something.
Seunghyun asked:''What is it?''
''I need a favor.''
''Figured,'' currently bored and husky voice, which Seunghyun was owner of, said.
''I... I'm going to private ball soon,'' Big Bang's leader said in hopes that Seunghyun will understand what this 'favor' is without making Jiyong say it himself. It's embarrasing enough to think about it, let's not talk about saying it out loud...
When Jiyong said that, Seunghyun's mind started working. His eyes lit up. He was like a puppy welcoming his owner home after spending a day alone. Older rapper's day was saved. No doubt.

''And?'' Seunghyun asked, trying not to sound too excited, but failed when a loud, angry 'Pfff' escaped from Jiyong's mouth. Of course Seunghyun knew.

''You know what i want. It's already embarrasing enough, ok? Don't make it worse,'' a small blush found it's way to Jiyong's face as he said that.

The older man raised on of his thick eyebrows and stared into Jiyong's eyes.
...*silence*...

''OK, OK! Can you teach me how to dance Waltz?''
Seunghyun didn't reply and kept looking at Jiyong.
''What? ... OH! Please?!'' leader said in a higher tone than usual and that made his blush become more visable. He was turning into walking tomato.

In older's mind Mini Seunghyun was rolling on the colorful floor and kept giggling like he was breathing nitrous oxide instead of only oxygen. Big Seunghyun started feeling the euphoric feeling, too. He never knew that the chair they had in their dorm resembled Catwoman's so much. His track of thoughts likes to go the wrong way as you can see.
Seumghyun stood up and went into his room to search for something. He came out of it with a book that didn't look too much used. It could be a gift from a fan, Jiyong thought. But what really caught his attention was the name of the book – ''Perfect man''.

''What is th-''
''Shush!'' Seughyun made Jiyong's mouth shut close as quickly as it opened to ask that question.
''Ok,'' the older one said after what wasn't even a second.
''Look at this,'' he pointed to a scheme that had six foots drawn with bunch of arrows pointing to each other.
''Can you at least tell me what is that? Won't you teach me how to dance it? I have to be mister perfect there not some awkward duck on ice, you know.''
Seunghyun was waiting for this.

''Can i call you... Oppa?'' Seunghyun, yes THE Choi Seunghyun a.k.a T.O.P, asked in a (creepy) girly voice (at least he thought it was girly).
Jiyong's eyes got wider as he could only give out a 'What?'. Leader stared at the other man really confused.
''Oppa~ You said you wanted to dance!'' Seunghyun pouted (even more creepier) and grapped younger one's hand.
''You never warned me that you have a personality disorder, Seunghyun,'' Jiyong didn't move from his place and stood like a stone even thought older one kept moving his hand.

Seunghyun ignored him and just pulled their bodies closer together.
''UGH, SEUNGHYUN. What the , dude?!'' Jiyong yelled in disgust.
But the one who's name was yelled out just teasingly answered: ''Yes, mister perfect?''
Jiyong gulped down all the swear words that kept crawling out of his throat. He knew that he needs to learn how to dance this. And fast. So there was only one way how he could make Seunghyun teach him – by playing this roleplay game with him.

''Well, my lady, shall we dance?''
Seunghyun stood dumbfounded for a couple of seconds. He didn't expect Jiyong to keep playing with him. And Jiyong even said it in such a charming tone (not so creepy).

''Ok.. So you'll lead me. Cause you're a man. Firstly, you need to take a step back with your right foot.''
Jiyong did it with full concentration while Seunghyun kept teaching him the basic steps one by one.
''Step sideways, now right foot next to your left, foward... Foward sideways with your right and now left one next to your right foot. Good!'' the older one praised Jiyong while feeling proud about his teaching skills, ''now let's do it faster.''
Seunghyun a music that had a 3/4 beat. He let the music lead his body and walked closer to Jiyong while counting:''One-two-three, one-two-three,'' always emphasising 'one'.
He grabbed smaller one and started doing the steps. Jiyong was failing a lot in the beginning. Seunghyun's right foot's toe was sure to be swollen after dancing with his leader. That's for making Jiyong's face red.

Leader could soon dance quite well for a beginner. That is until he remembered that he was dancing with his hyung. A man. Very manly man to make it even worse.
''Ahh, Seunghyun, it's time for me to get ready!'' yes, time is always a great excuse.

There was another problem waiting for Jiyong – clothes. Oh, the hard question ''What to wear''. Even this fashionista couldn't pick what to wear.. Well, yeah. If you have a huge closet, it can't be easy to choose. Jiyong couldn't choose between a simple but classy black suit and a white one.
''Black one,'' Seunghyun said as he saw leader having a hard time choosing.
''You think? But isn't it too boring? I mean..''
''You're going to a ball not to perfom for fans, Jiyong''
Jiyong finished his outfit with a red tie and Seunghyun had to addmit his leader looked damn good.

''Ok, 8pm. Have to buy flowers... Flowers... Roses? Would it be too old-fashioned? Maybe white lilies?'' Jiyong panicked a little while running around the dorm, searching for something that probably was in his pocket already.
''Just go with the roses. Girls love them,'' Seunghyun just wanted him out of the dorm quicker. He was getting damn annoying.
''Ok. Thanks, man! Then till later!''
''Good luck!''

As Jiyong was out of the door, Seunghyun couldn't believe that he really did it. Entertaining day indeed.




10Pm – 2 hours after Jiyong had left, Seunghyun got a message:
''You better not be at the dorm when i get home.''