Problem nr. 1:Jiyong's girlfriend

Problem? Solved: ✓

Contains swearing. Ok. now to the 1st problem xD

 




11AM

   Seungyun, half asleep, was sitting on the couch. Seungri had woken him up by running to hyung with terrified look on his face. ''OH MY GOD... Sorry... It just fell... I will pay back... And I'm late, i'm so sorry''. Older rapper's precious toy... Was in trash can. What Seungri did will cost more than money... Seunghyun will get his revenge.
     He was lost in insane revenge ideas like burning Seungri's hair or replacing all his underwear with pink, y bras.  While he was thinking, stylishly but casualy dressed Jiyong ran out of his room.
''Hmm? Going on a date? So early?'' older man asked.
''No, i will go and buy you a bra,'' Jiyong sarcastically answered.
-Holy crap, is he some ing Edward Curry? Or was it Cully?- Seungyun thought.
''Of course, I am going on a date. I will surprise her. Now bye!'' Jiyong quickly said while grabbing his jacket and running outside.

Seunghyun's POV:

I have a bad feeling about this... The last time my toy broke we dyed top of Youngbae's hair blonde. We were drunk but i'm sure the toys have spirits and they were angry because we broke the toy's body. That spirit probably took control of our brains. The next day we woke up to Youngbae screaming ''MY BEAUTIFUL HAIR. GUYS, MY HAIR! NO!!!'' Good thing Seungri is always there when we need him. We just said that Ri did it. Yeah, simple as Youngbae's white shirts that he loves so much. Poor maknae felt the anger of our smiling sunshine. Three of us don't know what happened. And it's not like we want to know. The funny thing is that Seungri wasn't even there. But it's his own fault for being born in 1990 and not faster. Actually, because of that dyeing hair night there's another person walking around Seoul with a hair like Youngbae's. But that's another story.

3rd person's POV:
5PM

Seungyun was watching some stupid TV show that he found entertaining. Loud bang and swearing coming from corridor interrupted his relaxing day.

Jiyong is back from his date.

''THAT . THAT MOTHERING ,'' leader yelled while throwing bouquet of flowers on the floor and kicking the brown chair that was near.
Amused Seunghyun was watching Jiyong throw and kick everything that was in his way. Seungri will be doing some cleaning today.

''HOW CAN A BE SO ANNOYING, HUH?!'' before older one could answer, Jiyong said ''Oh, wait. That's right. Because she is a !''

''Uhm... Jiyong?'' Seunghyun asked with a smirk on his face, ''did they ask you my bra size at the shop and you didn't know it?''

5 second silence.
''What.The....''
Another 5 seconds.
''You...''
''Yes?'' Seunghyun asked while trying to keep straight face. Leader's face was just priceless.
''WHAT THE ?! My girlfriend is cheating on me but you think about BRA? You really are something, Seunghyun.''
''Thank you!''
''That was not a compliment, .''
''My name is Choi Seunghyun. Nice to meet you!''
''...*deadly glare from Jiyong*''
     Jiyong face was getting red from anger while he was standing in disbelief. So he said ''I will break your stupid childish toys. I swear''
''Seungri was quicker than you,'' Seunghyun said with a smirk that never left his face.
They were staring at each other eyes for about 10 seconds. Jiyong knew that he was losing. The leader wasn't really the leader when it came to word fights with Seunghyun. The older rapper was more relaxed and always found a good way to win Jiyong. Leader was hot and forever boiling temperament and Seunghyun could piss him off easily. But at the end of the day they were friends who could trust each other. Seunghyun always made Jiyong laugh with his stupid jokes and dances while Jiyong was a great friend in general. There's a reason why Jiyong is the leader of Big Bang not Seunghyun.

     Both of them knew that this was just another ridiculous fight that will end up with them laughing on the floor. So Seunghyun just asked ''So how do you know she's cheating on you?''
     After letting out a loud sigh Jiyong answered ''I saw. I asked on of her friends to tell me where she'll be and then i saw her kissing with another guy... The dude was ugly. And he was wearing clothes that went together just horribly.''
''Haha, of course. The fashionista will always notice the clothes,'' Seunghyun let out a deep, loud laugh.
''No, seriously. I thought the girl had better taste. Maybe i should start dating clothes like you date your toys. At least they fit me better than some girl.''

     Seunghyun knew that Jiyong was already over the girl. And he just had to say one thing but he wasn't sure if he should... Yes, he should.
''Uhm.. Gee?''
''Yes, Tee Ou PEE?'' leader asked back emphasizing the ''pee'' part.
Seunghyun walked closer to his room and open the door.
''My bra size is D. Just so you know,'' Seunghyun said it with completely serious face and quickly closed and locked the door. After few seconds he could hear laughing and pillow crashing against his door.
''Oh god... Haha, Seunghyun, you're amazing!''

     And that's how another problem was solved in Big Bang's dorm. But Seunghyun was trying to solve another one in his room that he called ''Operation: BraRi''.
 



English is not my 1st language so i hope you won't mind the mistakes.