Guardian (pre-introduction of characters)

Same Bed, Different Dreams

Baekhyun,compared to Chanyeol was different,not just in terms of uality, but in views about life,his future and his present

.he never thought dirtily or anything negative about Homouals and homouality.regardless of gender,they were all the same.they were still human. Chanyeol's gender wasnt really a hindrance in their friendship either,and Chanyeol didnt even act like most stereotypical gays : acting girly and flirty and stuff so its cool.

Baekhyun and Chanyeol have been bestfriends for years that he knew a lot about Chanyeol than Chanyeol could ever know about himself,the same with Chanyeol knowing him.

 

Baekhyun remembered when he became his bestfriend.

 

He was there when Chanyeol broke down at their school's deserted buildings for it was still in construction and attempted slashing his wrist off, cutting himself out of people's lives emotionally and physically.

and thats when he made an oath to himself.to see his Park Chanyeol happy again.he doesnt deserve all the problems his friend is having for a 14 year old that time.

 so he tried many ways to bring back the once perfectly happy and oblivious Park Chanyeol he knew before and he was very thankful of Chanyeol for letting him in his life and letting Baekhyun change him, from the depressed Suicidal teenager he used to be,to an even more happier idiot than he was before.

though he was very well aware of the other's dependence of him.like how Chanyeol would grab his hand and intertwine it with his whenever the exam results are gonna be out, how when Chanyeol is excited he tends to hug him infront of the school gates which everyone then turns to misunderstand them as a gay couple.he pays no mind though,somehow.he knew he, himself wasnt gay and wouldnt have any kind of romantic feelings for his friend.

all that matters was that wide smile on his face that looks like it would stretch up until the heavens- then he's alright.For Baekhyun,Chanyeol was a lost soul that needs his guidance,care and his love.

For Baekhyun, he is Chanyeol's Bestfriend.buddy.companion.confidante.guardian angel.parent. A Big Brother.