four

Effort

"That's him!" Irene says, as her eyes are nailed on their target—Mr. Chester White— through the binoculars. 

 
"Seulgi, do you think the serum is in his suitcase?"
 
The said girl shrugs, "why don't we find out?" She says, and clicks a button on Irene's binoculars as that thing turns into an X-Ray mode. 
 
"Oh!" Irene yells, "there it is, surrounded by diamonds!"
 
Seulgi pulls the hammer of the gun then she shoves it inside her purse and gives Irene a slight wink, "then let's go."
 
Irene just keeps blinking as she sees Seulgi makes her move first, as she mumbles, "I think I'm going to puke sooner or later if she keeps being my partner." She makes her slight run to Seulgi. 
 
"Do you think we should arrest him tonight? Instead of spying?" Seulgi quitely asks, her eyes are on her target. 
 
"You know that is not our plan." Irene nonchalantly says, "why are you so impatient?" She gives Seulgi a light slap on the younger girl's arm.
 
"Because, I can't wait to have a date with you in this wonderful London." Seulgi wiggles her eyebrows. It makes Irene swears that she can punch the girl beside her anytime. But, unfortunately, she can't. She just groans and walks faster, leaving the bear-like girl behind.
 
"I know, you want to walk in front of me so I can stare at your booty, don't you?" Seulgi teases her again.
 
"Can't you please just focus on our mission?" Irene loses it, she gives a death glare to the other girl. Apparently, it doesn't work at all because Seulgi lets an adorable giggle which melts Irene from being mad at her.
 
"You know that I like you since then, right?" Seulgi suddenly says in a softest tone she can do.
 
Irene can't help but gulps. She knows. Not really. She hasn't been sure about that thing, she thinks that Seulgi is just teasing her and all. But, then again, she isn't sure. She hardly keeps her straight face in front of the latter.
 
"Just keep an eye on our target." 
 
Seulgi giggles, "yes, ma'am!"
 
Irene slightly smiles on Seulgi's dork side. It annoys her. But, she really loves it. 
 
They are following their target to a not-so private room. As they see the target makes some offer to a middle age man—which seems like doesn't like the idea at all. Irene doesn't like the atmosphere. She feels something bad will happen. That is true. In a blink of an eye, one of White's bodyguards shoots the client on his head. Some of the people in that room are screaming as they run outside. The bodyguards start shooting the ceiling of the room.
 
"Seulgi," she looks at the latter. "What do we do now?"
 
"What do you expect?" Seulgi says in a serious tone. "Run!"
 
---
 
a very short update bcs this fic is near to end! 
 
i really appreciate every upvote and comments^^
 
and if you like to watch fmv, check out my youtube & vine here : srstan89
 
Thank You!