Intention and Peculiar Feelings

Break Your Heart Right Back

It had never occurred to Kyungsoo’s pretty little mind at how he can feel much burning desire to put Kris’ living life through the flaming fires of hell until he caught sight of the two chinks, who he promised to detest throughout his entire existence, shamelessly slobbering at each other’s mouth along the corridor of the school.

They seem to be in their own colourful bubble, not particularly minding the bystanders and the school’s rule of a ‘NO PDA Environment’, which was a pretty bullcrap rule right from the beginning for the smaller male, but with what he is currently beholding, a death sentence should be held for the violators.

Seeing Kris and his boy hanging in the brink of their life is what all Kyungsoo can fantasize to pleasure his inner demon clawing its way out to slap the living daylights out of his cheater ex-boyfriend.

His death glare went unnoticed as he passed by and the boy was a fly close from hauling his next period books over the new lovers’ heads if it wasn’t for the hand that caught his wrists, stopping his attempt. “Na-ah” Baekhyun said, lowering his grip and shaking his head “You’ll have your way on them soon. Not like this”

Catching his best friends wary and judgmental looks, Kyungsoo pursed his lips and knew that he had to abide or else he would look immature, might as well barbaric, if he chooses to continue it. Hell will break loose first before that side of his would show.

Kyungsoo tends to have impulsive decisions every time he is in a raging moments like this and he’s grateful for his friends who are the only one who can tame the devil.

As soon as they were some foot away from the tongue fiddlers, he thanked the boy beside him “I needed that” reaching his hands to his forehead to massage the wrinkles forming “Yeah, I don’t like to see Kris and Tao nursing their bleeding heads as if it was broken glasses you threw” Baekhyun said, reaching to pat the smallers’ back to which the doe eyed male just forcefully smiled.

“How are things with you and Jongin by the way?” Baekhyun asked as the duo entered their classroom for their next period

It had been nearly two weeks since Kyungsoo and Jongin’s little show at the coffee shop happened. Since then, it had its sequel on the school halls where Jongin always catches the elder in sight and rushes up his side to walk with him and occasionally they would stumble upon the two chinks and flaring looks and rolling eyes are exchanged on each side.

Even to their shared Physics class, Kyungsoo was the one who initiated the younger to sit beside him now that they can build a conversation or two without any hesitation or stuttering. 

He had no trouble introducing the younger male to his group of friends as he was an easygoing person and has this chill vibe he obliviously radiates. It was an awkward conversation at first because Jongin was still the shy kind of type at first meetings but as the exchange of puns and jokes between him and his friends happened, the dancer seemed to naturally dive in with the group.

Junmyeon and Baekhyun even thought that he was y and a total able because the two knows how Jongin has a name of the ‘hip killer’ in the school and being an openly queer as they are, they confessed their mutual interest to have an exclusive performance from the dancer now that he belongs to the group.

But Chanyeol was there to protest at the idea and precisely explained to them that Jongin can’t be that hot because he’s still there and no other can claim is nonexistent title as the “hottest guy in school” and he also warned his boyfriend that he cannot have sensual thoughts like that with other guys but only him in which Baekhyun just snorted.

“We’re gonna go to the ice cream parlor by the mall after his dance practice. I’ve always wanted to try their cappuccino flavour” Kyungsoo said while setting his books on his desk and flopping down on his seat.

Baekhyun gaped at his bestfriend with brows furrowed “How come you don’t ask us to go with you?”

“Well, it’s either you guys are just plain deaf whenever I offer or you’re too preoccupied with making out with your giant boyfriend” He explained and Baekhyun just mouths an ‘ah’ as he finds no reason to argue on the truth. Just seconds after, their teacher came in the class and started scribbling on the board.

Kyungsoo doesn’t actually mind Jongin being by his side nowadays, when in fact, instead of including the small gestures in his master plan, he treats it more of a new habit.

He often finds himself hanging out with the dancer after school or even later than dinner at the dancers house. Surprisingly, he’s got a cozy and welcoming family as he introduced him to them, especially his sisters when the older one said that he never brought another friend other than Taemin or Sehun and he totally didn’t forget about how the tan male covered up his face with his hands to hide his burning red cheeks in embarrassment, murmuring curse towards his chuckling sisters.

They don’t do much though, just small talks and movies are always the casual exploits, but it’s the mere presence of each other that seemed to hold each other’s time longer together. Those times, he already knows that he’s got the boy wrapped around his pinky.

But at such moment, he forgets that he approached Jongin with a mischievous intention and doesn’t really intend to build a kind of relationship where real feelings are attached and this is all part of his plan on making the other fall in love with him. Basically he would just use him as a bait and eventually when the target bites in, that being Kris, Jongin would already be no use to him.

As harsh as it may sounds, that was the original plan. But as days gone by, gradually acquainting Jongin, he learns a thing or two each day about the other and can’t help but feel more attached to him. Though he doesn’t fully admit it to himself, he still allows his mouth to say yes to every of Jongin’s offer to hangout even though his mind tells him that he might go in deep with this one and get himself into a sticky situation.

But he’d always feel the guilt and regret afterwards.

Kyungsoo was already aware that Kris is obviously pestered with his small chaste touches that he’s been discreetly directing towards Jongin whenever the Chinese male was in sight and unwisely observing from a distance.

He has gotten a few text messages from him some days ago, asking him why is he is suddenly hanging out with the junior student, if they are already dating and if he’s intentionally doing this to mock him

Instead of congratulating himself for succeeding in getting his ex’s to attention back, he was infuriated.

First of all, nothing in this world gives him any more of the rights to tell him whom he should hang out with or whom he dates. He cannot fathom at how obnoxious he’s ex-boyfriend can be to have the nerve to ask those questions.

It’s not that Kris’ being unrighteously jealous that he’s mad about, but his audacity to say he’s mocking him. What the ?

Is he that stupid to not actually have the knowledge of his worthiness to being mocked at? He was the one who fooled around behind his boyfriend’s back and not to mention, it’s his own bestfriend that he is ing around with. Hell yeah he deserves to be treated with disdain and be ridiculed.

He ranted that night to Kris and almost broke his phone screen with every word he inputs and it seemed to shut the latter’s mouth because he didn’t get any reply to disapprove.

Even when they were still together, Kris had been a little too controlling with everything he does or where he goes. At one point, the doe eyed male burst and took it roughly when Kris had something to say with his group of friends being too blabbering and noisy, and that he doesn’t really belong to that kind of group.

Kyungsoo made it clear to him that he will not have a say, by any means, with whom he befriends or even acquaint with. That he is not like those boyfriends who just listen and let the other manipulate his own life. They didn’t talk for five days then until Kris came up to his dorm with a bunch of flowers and chocolates.

He was contemplating on what would be the next phase to his revenge scheme due to the dancers’ aberration when a call of his name was heard. Coming down from his trance, he shrugs off his dazedness and realized that it was the teacher who spoke his name

“Mr. Do did you hear my question” The female asked, raising a brow to him “I’m sorry I didn’t. Can you repeat it?” he awkwardly smiled, hoping that the teacher would drop the fact that he’s not listening and proceed with the question

The middle aged female aggravatingly sighed as if it’s a burden for her to repeat the question but she repeats it nonetheless “I said, what’s the answer to question number three in your homework”

Kyungsoo noticed that the page he turned to earlier, whilst he was still in his reverie, irrelevant to the topic for today and he shuffles to the next pages, mentally sighing in relief when he turned to the right page. And the teacher lets out another heavy sigh, much to Kyungsoo’s irritability

“Uhm.. False. Two functions are equal if their rules and domains are the same” The explanation was unnecessary and just the basic true or false was needed but he felt the need to justify his dazing off mere seconds ago.

“Okay that’s correct, but next time Mr. Do, quit your daydreaming when you’re in my class” The teacher said before she turned to the board and continued on with the next question.

Baekhyun turns his head to his bestfriend as another question was thrown to another student “You okay?” he asked in a concerned tone. “Yeah, just thinking of creative ways to humiliate and degrade Kris. That’s all” Kyungsoo said honestly, leaving the part of using Jongin as a bait, and gave him a reassuring smile in which Baekhyun just giggles at before turning to the teachers direction.

His following periods were the one that weren’t occupied by any of his friends which was one of the most dreadful times of the week. So he went on with his planning, not minding the teachers nor lectures because he have read it in advance the other day so it was nonsense to over learn it.

His mind was filled up to the brim with perfect vicious scenarios until they are already wrapping up with their last period.

He doesn’t really understand why he feels giddy as the time nears to the sound of the ringing bell to signal that classes are over. Although it’s a given to be naturally excited at the end of the lecture hours, he convinces himself that it’s because he’s finally going to be able to try out the ice cream shop and not because of the fact that he’ll have another enthralling time with Jongin.

Kyungsoo is grateful that he also has his art class so that he can get rid of all the obscure butterflies he’s feeling all over his guts. They’re just going to have a casual and good time talking to each other just like the usual, he reminds himself to push back his peculiar thoughts.

 

Jongin was already panting, sweating uncontrollably and huffing out incoherent words as he goes on with their new fast routine for the dance competition they’ve been waiting for a long time. They just started rehearsals last week yet it feels like he’s being drained down to his limitation of exerting energy.

When their instructor indicated that the practice was over and they’ve worked hard, all the dancers in the room practically rejoiced as loud as they can with their grunts of relief.

Jongin jogs his way to the other side of the room to pull out his water bottle. The fluid smoothly ran down to his dry throat, quenching his thirst and somehow controlling his palpitating heart.

He was damping a towel on his face covered to a get rid of the trickling sweat beads, as well as his torso, when Taemin ran up to him “This choreo is insane. I can’t feel my legs anymore. They’re already numb” he complains.

“I think this is the fastest routine we’ve ever done though” Jongin said.

“Well, this better get us on the semi-finals or I swear I’m quitting” Taemin said whilst waving off the other dancers who sends their goodbyes to the boys. When he averted his eyes to back to his bestfriend, he noticed that the tan male was in a rush.

“Hey where are you going? I thought we’re gonna stay at Sehun tonight?” he unwarily asked. Eyeing the other who is currently getting rid of his sweat covered shirt

“Ahh – Sorry, Soo and I will gonna go somewhere today. The ice cream parlor I was telling you about?” Jongin said excitedly with a curve curling on the corner of his mouth, oblivious to the elder's frown.

“What? Again?” Taemin scowled as Jongin puts on his new shirt “You’ve been hanging out with Kyungsoo for the past few days now and you barely have time to stay with us, even after school” he said, brows furrowed and obviously annoyed “I don't know Jongin, but don’t you think it’s kinda suspicious that he only approached you right after Kris and him split up?”

The younger stopped with stuffing his things inside his bag for a moment to gape at his best friend, stunned with the proposition “Not that we don’t like Kyungsoo. We honestly think he’s got a unique personality, but don’t you think he’s just using you to win Kris over back?” the older asked, concerned with the naivety of his best friend when it comes to relationships.

Jongin sighs before he answers “I know Hyung. But that’s okay” he innocently smiled “I’ve waited for this moment for a long time now. You know how I’ve liked him for the past few years, right? I mean.. this is the only time that he actually acknowledges my existence and even treats me as a friend who he can have an actual conversations with”

“Now I know his favourite anime is The Prince of Tennis and he loves Pororo. And did you know he wears glasses when he’s not in school and he looks like an Asian version of Harry Potter” he amusingly said a little to loud like an elated five year old telling his parents about his new friend

He pauses, looking around if someone was in hearing range with their conversation. He sees none and looked at Taemin with these impeccable eyes. He lowers his voice before saying “I am already a step ahead knowing these little things about him Hyung, and I am more than willing to take a hundred more steps just to get Soo to trust me, enough to open himself up for me”

 “I know you guys are worried because of my lack of experience with relationships and such, but please don’t be. I can handle it and I wouldn’t also let myself be hurt that much. But I like what we have right now. Even if it’s just mutual interest that we share and not feelings, I’ll take it. I’ll take what I can get” Jongin reaches his hand over Taemin’s arm to soothingly give it a squeeze in a way to reassure the other.

“I like Soo. Very much Hyung” Jongin firmly stated

Taemin took in a minute to fully absorb what Jongin had said and then he just nodded in defeat. It’s not that they don’t have fun together but Jongin seems kinda happy nowadays. It’s a different kind of joy that he radiates whenever he’s with Kyungsoo and when he’s with him and Sehun. So he’s guessing it’s a good thing. “Okay. Just promise me to not let yourself overboard if it’s already unnecessary. We wouldn’t know what to do when you’d cry or be depressed and ”

Jongin laughed before giving Taemin a bro-hug and said “Of course Hyung. Thanks. This means a lot to me”

He pulls back and instantly curses when he glances at his wrist watch and saw that it’s already past five, meaning Kyungsoo has been waiting for over fifteen minutes for him outside. “, I need to go. I’ll see you guys around” He grabs his duffle bag, waving goodbye to Taemin as he rushes his through the hallways.

 

The sun is slowly setting right before his eyes as taps his feet on the cold ground, back against the cement wall. The chilly air makes contact with his skin and he embraces it as this is the time of the year that he enjoys nighttimes.

The number of students who are leaving the premises eagerly are decreasing but Jongin still isn’t one of them. Although it’s already been seventeen minutes, to be exact, he doesn’t mind. It gives him some extra time to contemplate on the significant things that he might’ve left out in his mind during his reveries inside the classroom.

For one, he still can’t get rid of this acute and odd enthusiasm whenever he knows he’ll be seeing Jongin later. It’s not like they do something so thrilling nor glamorous that it’s worth jumping off a building in excitement. It’s just casual talks and a couple of laughter, that’s all. But he just can’t stop the erratic emotions running to his veins when he’s with him although he tries hard to remind himself that this is all for a show and he’s just toying with the other’s feelings.

It’s not just the giddiness that’s odd but also how he feels very anxious. That maybe he’ll say something wrong and Jongin will get the wrong impression, even though it was already wrong at the beginning - with his intention of just using him. It is as if he wants to impress Jongin with the good side of him which is very rare for Do Kyungsoo to impress someone, because he is the always on the other end.

Then maybe this has all got to do with guilt. Yes, this is all guilt.

But why does he suddenly care about the younger’s feelings? He was fully aware of the possible outcomes and consequences of his motive on approaching the guy and he came prepared but feeling guilt isn’t one of them. It’s very unlikely of him to care this much about the younger as if he wants to back out and just apologize to him that he just wanted to use him.

But then he’s got Kris all riled up now and it’s kinda late to back out. And he didn’t want to seem like he failed with his ploy and having Kris take the victory trophy for this feud. He still got his pride on.

He is in a very messed up internal confliction when a big hand grabs his shoulder. He lets out a chocked squeal and turns his back to whoever almost gave him a heart attack.

Kyungsoo awkwardly smiles as he realized that it’s the boy who is the cause of all his internal debate with himself. “Jongin! You scared me” He exclaimed clutching a hand to his chest in which the younger just politely bowed.

“I’m also sorry I’m late. I was just caught up with uhm.. things” – things like his sudden confession of feelings for Kyungsoo to his best friend.

“No, it’s okay. I enjoyed the cool breeze” he said, not mentioning about how he is having a mental breakdown a few seconds ago. “Let’s go?”

 

A wide grin spreads across the elder’s face as the duo entered the shop, a bell resounded the room. They we’re greeted by the staffs and Kyungsoo practically dragged Jongin to the counter where there are displays of multiple vibrant colors of flavours. Too enticing to his doe eyes, Kyungsoo his lips to prevent his drooling over the sight.

“Oh my god Jongin. You should know that this is my safe haven and if we fight, you will see me here” he said, making it sound like they are a couple who have spontaneous arguments and one partner trails off for the other to chase. “I’ll keep that in mind” Jongin said.

He contemplates hard on what he wants to get because he wants to try out their cappuccino although he always gets the cookies and cream and subconsciously nibbling on his bottom lip in stark concentration “What flavour do you like to get Jongin?” Kyungsoo asked, looking at the taller male whose eyes he caught staring at him intently.  

Jongin usually turns his gaze away whenever he is caught looking a little too intensive to the doe eyed male but today, he doesn’t. Instead, he maintains the eye contact before smiling and answering “I want white chocolate. I like white chocolate”

Kyungsoo was flustered with how the answer sounded like there’s a hint of innuendo in it but he chooses not to make an assumption out of it. He gave back a tiny smile, cheeks burning a little, before averting his eyes to the employee and indicated their orders.

He ends up getting the cappuccino and beams as soon as the cone was handed to him. They picked a seat by the window and can see how shoppers pass by, momentarily checking out the shop.

Kyungsoo gave the ice cream a first few as the flavour stimulated his taste palette in a satisfactory manner, humming in contentment. The cappuccino flavour was very evident in every bit of his , making a decision that this would be his new favourite flavour and fails to notice at how Jongin is currently fidgeting on his seat, ice cream still untouched and a faint red daring to colour up his bronze cheeks.

“You look very satisfied with your choice” Jongin interrupting his fleeting euphoria. “It’s my first time trying out this flavour and I love it. Although I always get cookies and cream but I think a change wouldn’t hurt” the elder said and proceeded on his eating.

“You? You always get white chocolate?” Kyungsoo asked. “Yeah, I’ve always wanted it, it’s my favourite” Jongin grins.

They had yet another nonchalant casual talk, about how the teachers are very clueless with how the society drags on in the new generation and continues to dramatically fuss over on the little bad conduct behaviour of their students. They also talked about the dance competition where Jongin and his team joined and how the routine is killing his entire system.

“Hey hyung” Jongin finding the courage to ask him what he wanted to ask earlier this morning along the school hallways but pussied out. “We have dance practice in the gym next week after class, maybe.. uhm you want  to pass by? Give a little visit, check out the routine that’s been killing me?” he awkwardly laughs, scratching his nape.

“Okay, yeah sure no problem. I’ll drop by. Want me to bring pompoms to cheer for you?” he playfully asked and chuckled. Jongin blushes at the thought “I’ll be anticipating. Make sure you wear your hair up in pig tails” he said in humor in which the smaller male jokingly responded “I’ll wear a mini skirt”. The duo shared a fit of laughter but in the back of Jongin’s mind, he couldn’t shrug off the image of Kyungsoo in a cheerleader outfit.

He suddenly feels hot, his body temperature rising, even though they are currently eating ice cream. Jongin wipes of the sweat beads forming on his neck.

“Jongin, do you want to go at my place, watch a movie or something?” Kyungsoo out of the norm asked. He doesn’t really know how he let those words slip past his lips but it didn’t seem wrong. They always go to Jongin’s and never his, probably because he doesn’t really invite over a lot of people and his group of friends only having the privilege of it. He guessed that he likes Jongin enough to invite him over.

The dancer hesitated for a second because that’s a first from Kyungsoo, inviting him over at his own place. “Like you want me to stay at your dorm?” Jongin asked because he’s confused. “Well, it’s not like you haven’t been there but if you don’t want to then it’s ok –“ “No” Jongin denied out loud enough to  catch the nearby table’s attention. Embarrassed, he bowed, mumbling an apology and turned back to the elder “I mean yes, I want to. I want to stay over” profusely nodding to get to his point. Kyungsoo giggles “Good”

After they finished their cone, they left the place satisfied and pleased. They took the night shift bus because they’re too lazy to just walk it. When they were already in the lobby of the dorm building, Kyungsoo remembers how they still need to eat dinner and grateful that his parents sent him some grocery a few days ago at his dorm “You okay with Ramyun for tonight?” he asked in which the tan male just nodded. “It’s funny how the dessert came first before dinner. Our momma’s won’t be happy about it” the dancer agreed and laughed.

When they got to the dorm lobby, Jongin recalls that the elder said something about his roommate “How about your roommate, is he there?” he asked

Kyungsoo shook his head “He’s staying over at his boyfriend Luhan. And it’s not like we’re going to do something inappropriate Jongin” his eyes giving a smug look to the taller male whose face is in current shock. “Oh no no” shaking his hand in front of him “I-I don’t mean it like t-that. I just remembered how you have a roommate and I might be unwelcomed. I’m sorry. I swear I’m not thinking of anything” he rambled, too embarrassed.

The smaller male just laughed “I was kidding Jongin. You think too much” he said before they climbed up the stairs in utter silence. He pulls out a key from his bag and fits it in the knob, inputting the security card as well to fully unlock the door. Jongin was still hesitant but still helps himself in.

Kyungsoo drops his bag on the floor and Jongin situated himself on the ottoman where he sat the last time he’s in Kyungsoo’s dorm. He once again surveyed the room just as he did before, concluding that the doe eyed male sure is a neat freak. His eyes landed on the plushie penguin displayed on the night stand and he smirks at the thought of how act so maturely and sophisticated on the eyes of many people yet only a few knows how he’s still a kid who loves cartoon characters in the inside

He’s lost in the thought that he doesn’t notice how Kyungsoo is observing his facial expression “What are you smiling about?” the elder asked. He was startled and came out of his reverie in an instant “Oh nothing, nothing” Jongin revoked in which the smaller male just snorts.

Kyungsoo grabbed two packets of Ramyun in his cabinet and asked the younger if he wanted to help him out in the dorm kitchen and Jongin nodded. The kitchen was deserted, much to Kyungsoo’s luxury. They cooked the noodles in another silence but in a comfortable manner and just occasionally asks the other to grab this or that.

They went back to Kyungsoo’s dorm after they finished cooking and the latter prepared his laptop for the movie. He illegally downloaded a thriller movie where there is a typical psycho who kills people to sate his needs.

The dancer settled himself on where he sat previously until Kyungsoo told him to sit beside him so that he can watch the movie comfortably, so he obliges. They were seated next to each other, cross legged and personal space instantly disappeared as the movie started to roll.

The movie had an interesting introductory so the two was immediately hooked whilst seeping through their noodles. Too engrossed on the movie, they didn’t care how their kneecaps and shoulders are slightly scraping against each other. Time to time, Kyungsoo would accidentally lay a hand on the dancers thighs whenever he is startled with some scary scene, leaving Jongin all hot and bothered with the simple touches.

They were on the when they finished their own bowls and set it aside on the night stand. Now that they don’t have anything anymore to preoccupy themselves, save for the movie, the tension is starting to warm up.

Kyungsoo initiated the first move when he grabbed a blanket placed on the end of the bed and wrapped it around him, waiting for Jongin to snuggle in. When the boy didn’t give any sign of desire to join him, he said “I won’t bite” giving him another smug look like from earlier. Nonetheless, Jongin snuck in.

The elder felt the sudden urge to draw near to the other’s warmth as soon as their arms brush up against each other. He missed how it felt to have a companion during nights like these, because his friends rarely stay for the night and it’s another type of companionship when he’s with them and when he’s with someone who he thinks he might have ‘feelings’ for.

He have been longing for that for a couple of weeks since he already goes to bed alone, with no one to cuddle with until he drifts to sleep. Not feeling any energy to argue with oneself, he just satiated his need and s an arm around the taller man’s waist under the cover and clung onto him.

“Is this okay?” the doe eyed male looked up to see the surprised male’s expression yet nodding for his permission. Jongin’s heart was galloping out of his chest when Kyungsoo presses his face to the dancer’s firm chest, finding comfort. He knows for a fact that Kyungsoo can hear his heartbeat racing rapidly, but the elder was kind enough to not say a word about it.

He was having an internal debate if he already has the right to put his arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder now that they are in a too-intimate position for ‘friends’. He deeply inhaled and carefully placed his arm around him and waited for the rejection, but the elder didn’t give any sign so he exhaled in relief. They comfortably stayed like that and cuddled into each other’s warmth.

“Jongin” the elder whispered weakly. “Yes?” the dancer looked down. “Can you stay here for the night?”

The tan male never thought in his life that he would be able to hear those words coming out from his all time crush. He actually wants him to stay there, in his own dorm and in his own bed, snuggled like this. He almost jumped out of bed and celebrate in rapture but he dismissed the thought automatically.

“Yeah okay sure, I’ll just call my mom that I would be staying over with a friend” he said in a total calmed tone

As much as he wanted to stay in their current position, he still needed to stand up to grab his cellular phone from his bag. He informed his mom that he won’t be going home for the night because Kyungsoo invited him over, he thought his mother would throw a fit but surprisingly, she was more than pleased that he’s sleeping with Kyungsoo and even asked him if he brought protections in which he unpleasantly scowled and grabbed the other’s attention from the bed.

Jongin quickly hanged up before his mom can even say anything that will make him blush in fleeting red.

“Is there something wrong?” Kyungsoo warily asked. Jongin refuted and just said that his mom sends her regards to him.

Jongin moved stealthily back to their position earlier and he couldn’t bite back the smile that’s creeping up to his ears. He knows he’s already in his hundredth step, now that Kyungsoo seems to be dependent on his warmth and presence. It means that the elder already trusts him well enough to allow themselves close and intimate with each other like this.

The movie was almost nearing its end when Kyungsoo can feel his eyes becoming heavy and droopy. Even though it is Jongin who has a more qualified reason to be sleepy, with his extensive rehearsal earlier, he still manages to keep his eyes open just for the sake of the smaller male.

“Jongin” Kyungsoo once again murmured, but much more vulnerable this time. He looked up to lock gazes with the other for a few seconds. He just realized that Jongin has a brown eyes and it’s much even beautiful up close. Then he lightly grabbed the other by his neck, to pull him down for a kiss.

The taller male was in current state of shock before he can fully compromise that the heart shaped lips, he have always dreamt for, was already against his. It was warm, smooth and plush and it felt like eternity but he almost cried out in grief at the loss of those pretty lips on his as Kyungsoo pulled back.

He looked incredulously at the smaller male, as if to ask for an explanation on what had just happened. “I like you Jongin” Kyungsoo said in a steadfast tone before he presses his face once again on the dancer’s chest and embraced onto him until slumber took over him.

Those are the four words that Jongin could repeat in his mind over and over and would still feel endless euphoria. No moment in his life can replace at how much joy he can feel over a night with the person he likes ever since. He couldn’t have this night any other way.

He thinks he’s in love already.

Jongin noses the other’s head, smelling his favourite distinct scent – Kyungsoo’s rose petal-like scent. He made sure that the other was already deep asleep before he gently kissed the elder’s forehead and whispered “I like you too Hyung. Very much” 


A/N: bleh. word vomit. (┛◉Д◉)┛彡┻━┻

should i even continue this nonsense? Only a few of you reads this but I'm still grateful.

twitter x tumblr x