Happiness is the best revenge

Break Your Heart Right Back

Kyungsoo and Kris had started dating since their junior year. They can pretty much pass the title as the "perfect couple" in their high school yearbook because they just fit together like a jigsaw puzzle. They practically have the same interests, hobbies and even up to their dislikes. They seem a little too telepathic at times which really scares their friends thinking that one day they might just blow up the entire school together out of the blue.

 

They have a real thing, Kyungsoo thought, but not until he found several consecutive text messages on Kris' phone which he left on the nightstand before he went jogging around campus. He wasn’t the type of person who checks up on his boyfriend’s phone everytime it buzzes. He is not that paranoid but he cannot help himself but be curious, especially when the caller ID displays what looks like a pet name ‘Panda (#^.^#)’.

 

So he pinned down Kris’ phone passcode which is ‘1022’ - the date of their first ever hook up and his boyfriend couldn’t get over it. As soon as the homescreen shows up with a wallpaper of them doing aegyo poses, he swipes to the new messages button.

 

His eyes almost literally fall off from its sockets with the first new message he saw that says "So hard just thinking about you" with a winked emoticon and multiple hearts. Kyungsoo thought that this cannot be a conversation between just friends. He almost threw the phone outside the window when he swipes down for the other message that displays "I’ll bend over for you daddy (っ˘ڡ˘ς)".

 

There is an endless list of names that his boyfriend can use to cover up for this ‘panda’, he honestly thought, but Kris being as stupid as he can be chose an alias that is no stranger to him. The moment he saw that caller ID, it already rang a bell inside his brain. He only knows one guy who they call that pet name because that person is akin to the said animal, highlighting his laziness and the bags under his eyes that seem to be inborn.

 

It’s very hard not to know the fact that 'panda' is initially Tao, Kris' best friend. He is the only one who's all the time in between them and is practically Kris' tail that follows his boyfriend wherever he goes. Although he didn't mind because having the chink beside them is fun and he grew to like him. Their friendship even got to that level where they tell each other problems and give advices, which Kyungsoo takes very seriously in a friendship. Although his judgement can still be possibly false, it doesn’t hide the fact that his Kris is cheating. His mind is rotating now, too dizzy for all the realizations that hit him right up in the .

 

That ing son-of-a-chink-biscuit. 

 

It was just days before their 9th month together and he was already accustomed to the image of them being the perfect couple, but no, his boyfriend had to mess everything up and behind his back, literally. Kyungsoo seriously felt like he is the stupidest person alive at the moment and he just wants to punch someone in the face. Hard.

 

He internally panics when he heard the security lock open. Kyungsoo then rushes up to the door, with the phone clutched in his right hand, gathering up his anger. He waited until Kris was all the way to the foyer, toeing his shoes off. Kris had already sensed something was up when he met the smaller male's eyes, face turning in shade of crimson. This is not good. “Hey yeobo, what’s up? Are you okay?” still chest heaving with the adrenaline from his run session.

 

"Don’t you ing ‘what’s up’ me. What the actual is wrong with you, you cheating " Kyungsoo yelled, tossing the phone with all his will power right through the Chinese man's chest making him grunt in pain. "Huh? What is wrong with me? What the is wrong with you?" Kris yelled back, confused while caressing the area where the phone hit his chest. "Don’t you dare act like a head innocent man right now. I’m not stupid. I know you're ing someone behind my back” Kris was taken aback for a second when he instantly curse inside his head “, he already knows”.

 

Kyungsoo continued “Goddamnit Kris, I swear to god, if I’m right that it is Tao you’re ing, I can literally stab you right here right now" he seriously said, teeth gritting in fury which made Kris internally scream, scared less for his life. But he didn't know what to say because it was true and he should’ve saw this one coming and should’ve at least prepared for it.

 

The angry boy took the silence as a yes and if only he had a knife in his hand right now, he would do it. “Oh My God Kris, I cannot believe this is happening right now” he exclaimed with much disbelief and wrathfulness. “How long?” the smaller male asked and Kris didn’t budge to answer and seemed like doesn’t plan to “HOW ING LONG?” he now yelled and he swore Kris looked like he was just about to run off.

 

“Since our fifth month together” he almost inaudibly said but the doe eyed male heard it crystal clear. Kyungsoo was actually more hurt than angry with the confession. ”Why? Am I not enough for you already that you go off ing your bestfriend? Why Kris? Tell me ing why” he asked in a cracking voice. Kyungsoo was now on the verge of tears but he chooses to hold it back because he didn’t want to look weak.

 

The Chinese male just stood there awkwardly and just stares anywhere but the younger who was obviously impatiently waiting for an explanation. Kris' mouth was just hanging agape, it opens and closes but not a single word coming out. "Whatever Kris, I'm done with you" the doe eyed male finally says.

 

Kyungsoo’s vision was blurry with the tears gathering up his eyes but doesn’t dare to fall off. He stumps his way out of the door until Kris grabbed him by the arm "No, wait Soo. I can explain" but Kyungsoo was unbearably strong today that he was able to resist Kris' grip on him which left the tall man surprised. So he just lets go of the smaller male because he remembers that he doesn’t even have a good explanation to have the right to make the other stay, hell he can’t even speak properly right now. Kyungsoo half wishes that Kris would insist him to stay but he didn’t so he said “You’re ing unbelievable Kris. I hope you rot in hell” then he walked out of the room and slams the door to his face. 

 

He didn’t know that he had the ability to cry hard like a hormonal pregnant teenager just until a few minutes ago when he ran his way to his own dorm where he hopes his roommate isn’t in. As soon as he was already inside the room, Minseok nowhere in sight, he clutches his hands up to his aching chest and the tears that was holding up earlier just falls down automatically and Kyungsoo couldn’t resist it anymore, even control it, so he just let it stream continuously on his face.

 

There are hundreds of question rambling in Kyungsoo’s mind right now. What if Kris was already cheating even before their fifth month? Does Tao satisfy his boyfriend more than he does? Were they on that point of the relationship where there is no more thrill so he goes off to seek for a new one? What if he didn’t choose to check on that message? What if he still did but ignores it so he can pretend that everything is okay, so that he wouldn’t be a crying mess right now? There are too many questions filling up to the brim of his brain and he cannot even answer one.

 

So that explains the extra long hours of dance practice and 'hang out' with friends in Tao's dorm room. Hell he doesn’t even know if that 'hang outs' consist of or having but he's not that ignorant to deny that fact so he's pretty sure his ‘ex’-boyfriend, he notes, was having the time of his life when he was not around. And everytime Kris goes back to his own dorm room, which has practically became his second dorm, he's just so tired almost half the time that all they can do is cuddle on bed until the taller male is already snoring on his ears which left Kyungsoo with unsatisfied needs. The self loathing continues on along with the tears that can’t seem to dwindle. He just cried until the pillow he was hugging is soaked and attempts to set his mind at peace – at least for a couple of hours, by crying himself more to sleep and he succeeded.

 

 

Kyungsoo woke up the next morning, instinctively finding someone to snuggle into for the nice weather but then he pouts to see just a pillow with wet spots on it and he immediately recalls the happenings yesterday, with the help of his throbbing head and his swollen eyes which were the effect of what he thought was an endless pouring of tears.

 

He remembers that he still has friends and still needs to let them know about his recently tragic love story but he still doesn’t know how to break it to them without them giving them their pitiful eyes. He doesn’t take any pity from anyone. His friends had been supportive for their relationship just only because they initially love Kyungsoo. He knows that they have some kind of issue with him but he didn’t give it much limelight, just as long as no one is stabbing each other on the back and thankfully his friends aren’t like that.

 

Kyungsoo's mind was loaded with blueprints on how he will be doing his payback on Kris during his trigonometry class. It sounds so childish that he wants to avenge his fragmented heart that was scattered all over the floor, but he just wants to let Kris' feel the most unpleasant thing in the world and that is to be played at. He shed a lot of tears last night and Do Kyungsoo doesn’t cry for anyone. He wants to break his heart right back just as much as Kris broke his.

 

He honestly thought earlier this morning that maybe, just maybe, Kris would be at the front of his dorm door, knocking desperately and on his knees, begging for his forgiveness. But much to his dismay, Kris didn’t even bothered and he just got a text from him saying “I am sorry Soo.” There are a lot of meanings to that very short message but Kyungsoo only assumed that his longest relationship with someone is indeed over.

 

The lecture went by swiftly and he quickly rushed up to the cafeteria to meet up with his real friends which is 3 tables across from Kris' friends. He spotted Kris chatting with his friends as if nothing had happened the other day, as if he didn’t mess up his almost-nine month relationship with Kyungsoo. He saw Tao staring apologetically at him as he made his way through his table but the elder made sure to glare diabolically at him like he's about to strangle him which made the chink quickly avert his eyes back to his food and seemed like his about to piss himself.

 

As he walked up to his table, he was greeted by his friends optimistically, oblivious to the whole cheating event. He ignored the grins and flashed them a blank face. "Well, someone is on his period today" Junmyeon kids. Kyungsoo disregarded the comment and started on chomping his meal. The group continued to their boisterous blabbering whilst Kyungsoo thought that there’s no good reason to keep his recently changed status anymore, from on a relationship into single, to his friends and he just wants to drop the bomb so it wouldn’t be an additional weight on his shoulder.

 

He looks up at his friends who were pretty oblivious to the timid face he is sporting "Kris and I are over" he flatly declares and then went on to poking his food with his chopsticks. The group stopped chattering to look at the petite male with mouths gaping with confused eyes. Their minds are taking its time to slowly sink in the information they just heard.

 

Baekhyun was the one to interrupt the silence "Wait what? when? why? omg who?” coming up with a conclusion instantaneously “Oh my god! Is it Tao?" he judged and regrets it immediately his bestfriend was wearing a somber look.

 

The last question just made Kyungsoo feel all sick inside his guts once again with hearing that name. Was he really that blind that he was the only one who can’t see that there was going on between those two bastards? "Am I really that stupid and dense?" He asked. Was he the only who didn’t see this coming?

 

"I knew it, I ing knew it. That cheating " Chanyeol then boasted with mouthful of cinnamon bread "You can just already tell it by the way Kris smiles at Tao" The elf eared male then squealed in pain as his boyfriend hit him hard on the shoulders signalling that he's not helping the situation.

 

"Well it’s true" he defends while caressing the hurt spot on his shoulders which will probably bruise later. Baekhyun just shut his boyfriend up by shoving a hamburger to his big mouth. He then stood up to walk over to sit beside the doe eyed male and instinctively comforted him “It’s alright Kyungie, he’s a douche anyways” he looked at broken hearted male with those pitiful eyes. This is the thing that Kyungsoo was trying to avoid.

 

“Stop that” he demanded “Don’t ing look at me like that”. Baekhyun just shrugged and pretended that he wasn’t giving him the I’m-sorry-that-you-got-cheated-on eyes “like what? I’m not doing anything”. “I don't want any of your pity because if there’s anyone who should be pitied on, it’s Kris because he let go of the best in this school and he will regret it, soon.” Kyungsoo said with a firm declaration.

 

“ just got real” Chanyeol said, still mouth full of burger. “Omg Kyungsoo, are you planning on something again” scared of the evil eyes his bestfriend is sporting. Junmyeon butted in “You’re not going to chop his off are you?” Kyungsoo just gave them a snicker and smile then he went on to his meal.

 

They took that response as an answer that he is formulating something, maybe a retaliation or payback, but that honestly frightened his friends because they know Kyungsoo well enough to say that when he's determined to do something, he makes sure that it will be done properly without any flaws.

 

Just like what had happened last year when a girl who has the biggest crush on Kris, messed with his PowerPoint presentation just because he was jealous of him and he got an F with it. So he had his way into her bedroom and changed her shampoo with glue and the girl had to cut her hair bob cut because her hair was just hopeless, and he looked like a boy and from what he had heard, no one attempted to date her for a year. Kyungsoo’s friends are scared less that they may be friends with the spawn of Satan since then. "You’re evil" was all that Baekhyun could say.

 

 

Kyungsoo recalls this junior student that was a little too head over heels for him. He knows it and his friends know it, especially Kris. He knew this boy for they share an advance class together in physics but they rarely talk because they we’re three sits apart from each other and the boy was not much of a talker. They might have said a word or two to each other but mainly to ask the formulas needed for their group seatworks.

 

His name is Kim Jongin. Kyungsoo heard he was a good dancer and a smart kid as well. He has an unusual mocha toned skin, plump lips and a lean body and he has this deadly smile that somehow melts his insides and he can’t deny the fact that Jongin is hot as .

 

The doe eyed male thought he was just being presumptuous at first that maybe the stares were accidental, but every time they were in the cafeteria his eyes would roam around the corner where this junior is and he will occasionally catch the younger male staring at him. He even noticed that the books he borrowed in the school library were also borrowed by him, just right after he returned it.

 

He didn't mind though even if it looks creepy because he thought Jongin was attractive and he has a name in this school – he was kind of popular with his smooth body motions just like his hip s, if he can recall correctly, that the girls are fawning over.

 

So it hit him earlier while walking his way to his next class that Jongin would pretty much be perfect for his master plan. Kyungsoo didn’t miss how Kris would be all over protective once the tan male was in sight. He puts an arm around his narrow shoulder, pulling him closer whenever they bump into Jongin and greets him with a killer smile. He thought jealous Kris was cute back then, but now he's taking advantage of it. 

 

Mr. Choi is being all moody once again so he thought that he must penalize the whole class into another partner project just right after they submitted a group project just a few days earlier. Everyone grumbled and mentally cursed the teacher, except for Kyungsoo who thought this is his opportunity.

 

The 15 minute break was on when Kyungsoo went up to sit by the empty seat in front of Jongin. He turns his back to face him "Hi Jongin" he greeted with wide grin that he intends to make Jongin flutter. "Do you want to be my partner?" in which the younger wore a confused look and dumbfounded. "Oh, uhm, y-yeah sure" Jongin stuttered and he saw his hesitation “But if you don’t like it’s okay, I can just ask Moonkyu” Kyungsoo tested. Jongin internally cursed and quickly protested “No!” he almost yelled “I mean no, don't. I’d love, i m-mean I’d like to be your partner” and bowed his head to hide the pink shade spreading all over his face. Kyungsoo can only just laugh playfully and resisted the urge to coo at the sight of the embarrassed boy.

 

His heart was beating at an abnormal pace all because Kyungsoo was in front of him, casually talking to him about how they should do the presentation. "Well then we could probably start on the weekend. Pick me up before lunch at my apartment and we could grab something to eat while we’re at it." Kyungsoo then intentionally put his small hands on top of Jongin's large one and he met the younger male’s gaze saying "I’m looking forward to hanging out with you" making sure that he looks as flirtatious as he is.

 

Jongin was obviously displaying a faint blush on his cheeks and Kyungsoo commend himself for doing a good job. They were caught off guard by the bell signalling for the next period. Kyungsoo gives his hands a light squeeze and before getting up he sends a wink to Jongin - which surely made the taller male even redder.

 

 

Kyungsoo can be called as bad or evil to even use and drag one person to his revenge scheme. But he is desperate. He wants to see Kris come crawling back to him, regret what he have done and ask for his hands once again which Kyungsoo would reject and make Kris feel mortified and remorseful and shame him in front of everyone

 

The weekday went by swiftly and before he knows it, it’s already Saturday and in a minute Jongin will come knocking at his door. He planned on doing their partnered project in a coffee shop where he's certainly sure that Kris and his friends would be in because it’s their favorite pass time place before their basketball game on the afternoon.

 

Kyungsoo had something planned out for this morning to hype up his game plan when he heard a knock on the door, expecting it to be Jongin. He was still on his oversized sweater and a boxer shorts that he had out grown already, giving it a tight fit around his bum - just as he intended it to be. He gave his hair a little ruffle to make it as if he just gotten out of bed and when it looked real enough he opened the door widely.

 

He meets a wide eyed Jongin with mouth hanging ajar as soon as he laid his eyes on him. Jongin stood there for a good whole minute, paralysed with what he is seeing right now. He cannot wrap around his head how Kyungsoo is standing in front of him with only a large sweater and a ing boxer. He didn’t miss how the oversized sweater lacks on length so it barely covers the elder’s clothed crotch and good heavens those milky white thighs. His mind is steering around the thought of how he would love to have his face in between of those but he was startled by the smaller male saying something that he didn’t quite heard because of his recently lewd thoughts. “Sorry, what?” in which Kyungsoo just chuckles.

 

"I kind of just gotten up from bed and boxers are my nighties" looking down at his bare thighs. "Come in first" gesturing him to go inside. Jongin hesitated for a moment but it would be more awkward if he waited outside so he helped himself in Kyungsoo's dorm room. It’s a small room just like every dorms here. Except Kyungsoo's dorm is clean, neat and everything seems to be in order. He saw an ottoman by the bed so he settled himself there. Jongin looks around the room, everywhere but Kyungsoo. It would be a problem if he'll have a tight pants now because that will make everything even more awkward and it will make him look like a ert, so he tried very hard to push the thought of Kyungsoo's thighs at the back of his head.

 

Kyungsoo is internally patting his shoulders for doing a good job because now he made Jongin all so flushed with a shade of red painted all over his face. A tease wouldn’t hurt so Kyungsoo went up to the bed near Jongin which made the younger male flinch in his position. He turned his back to the tan male to make up his bed which gives Jongin the opportunity to watch Kyungsoo move with his barely covered bum - on full display for all Jongin's pleasure.

 

Jongin’s heart is now pounding out of his chest and he cannot resist himself anymore to not look at Kyungsoo's . They are so firm and it just goes perfect with those honey thighs of his. The problem is now that he is feeling warmth all over his nether regions as the thought of him cupping those asscheeks in his hands came in. His eyes were still fixed on his bubble until Kyungsoo turned his head.

 

Kyungsoo knew Jongin was already having the time of his life until he interrupted his dazing off "My bum might melt with your stares, you know" he casually said. The taller male was startled by the comment and felt shame poured all over him  “ sorry, I didn’t mean to uhm... stare, it’s just that, it looks so firm and good, and I shouldn’t have said that, I’m sorry I should shut up” Jongin internally panics. Kyungsoo just chortles a laugh at the stuttering mess male “Are you seriously that honest?” he asked and shyly blushed at the flattering comment. Jongin can just literally cut himself open right now for genuinely making himself look like a ert “I’m sorry, I don’t know why I said that” he apologized. Kyungsoo then finished making up his bed and walks up to the bathroom "Nah, its okay. I take it as a compliment. I’ll just take a shower and we'll head off" leaving Jongin there with a building tent down south his pants.

 

It was not that long until Kyungsoo was done and ready to go and gratefully, Jongin Jr. had willed himself down. They took the bus to the coffee shop that the doe eyed male desired. There were several passengers on the front rows who were attending the same school as theirs so they chose to sit at the couple of last row. Some girls, maybe in their sophomore year, were giggling at the front seats while occasionally turning their backs to the two males. Jongin was kind of scared that the girls might come up with rumors about him and Kyungsoo but on the contrary the petite male was glad because it would benefit his revenge scheme when Kris' would hear words that the two were really hanging out.

 

Jongin then suddenly broke the silence "Is it true? that you two..uhm.. have broken up?" He dubiously asked."Yeah. He's a ing prick and deserves to feel hell throughout his existence" he plainly said. Jongin was kind of surprised by the foul words that came out of those heart shaped lips. He didn’t push the topic any further though because it might still be a sensitive topic for the smaller male but honestly he is mentally fist pumping because his all time crush wasn’t with that jerk anymore.

 

They were dropped to the next bus stop and they walked in silence throughout the rest of the way to their destination. It was small common cafe shop with pastel colors painted walls and some vintage displays. Kyungsoo noticed that there weren’t any customers yet and they might be the first.

 

They settled down their things on the corner booth knowing that across the table is Kris' and his friends spot. He orders his usuals to share with Jongin and just exactly when he was handing out the money to the barista, he heard the shop's door open and there were Kris' friends, but he immediately noticed that the two cheating es weren’t with them.

 

Jongdae greeted him wide eyed "Oh hi Kyungsoo, what're you doing here?" surprised and confused to see Kyungsoo in this place because he doesn’t usually come here with them, even if Kris insisted. "I came here to eat, what else do you think " Kyungsoo huffed in annoyance. Jongdae then averted his eyes to the smaller males company who was pretty familiar but he just nodded “with a friend I see”. “Oh just leave me alone will you” He knows better than not to comply with the petite male so he went to their usual booth.

 

The server had all his orders on a tray and Jongin went to the elder to help him. When they we're about to go back to their area, it was when Kris and Tao entered the coffee shop, hand in hand and laughing together. Their giggling was cut off when they noticed Kyungsoo was also in the cafe, standing in front of them. They practically stood there still, joy long forgotten.

 

Kris noticed the head-over-heels-for-his-ex-boyfriend junior student he knew was standing beside Kyungsoo. But the smaller male just rolled his eyes to them and grabbed the worried face Jongin by his arm to drag him back to their table. The two Chinese males were left in awkwardness and just preceded to sit in with their group of friends who were about to burst in laughter with the current happenings if only Kris wasn’t glowering at them.

 

To say that Kyungsoo was mad would be the understatement of the year. He is setting up the laptop he brought and it's taking all his will power to restrain himself from throwing it into Kris' face. If only he doesn't need it for their project and if it isn't the latest released edition, he totally would.

 

Jongin notices how the elder is gritting his teeth whilst inputting the passcode in the laptop with an obvious annoyed face. "You okay? We can just leave if you wanna" The doe eyed male just shrugged "No. I’m good, don’t worry about it" He didn't even know where the idea came up and most definitely where the courage came from but he said "Liar. Come here, sit beside me" patting the empty seat next to him "You wanna play with them?" he asked with knowingly looks, slapping himself from the inside as to what the hell he is doing.

 

Kyungsoo was entirely sure that he didn't give any signs to the younger that he just wanted to use him so he was surprised when Jongin offered himself. "Okay, where is the shy Jongin from earlier and what did you do to him?" he asks yet still standing up and sitting beside him. He didn't know what to do next when the smaller male took his offer but he also didn't miss how Kris glances at him and Kyungsoo who are barely an inch apart now, shoulders almost touching.

 

"I have to be frank right now because I don't really know what to do next" Jongin honestly whispered. Kyungsoo chuckles "Okay, I think I have found myself the cutest guy in the face of the earth. You seriously don’t know when you’re the one to offer?" he asked with an amused tone. Jongin just gives him an embarrassed look and a faint blush creeping up on his cheeks. 

 

"Just act normal and enjoy our time. You know what they say, happiness is the best revenge because nothing drives people insane than seeing someone having a good time" Kyungsoo quotes and winks at Jongin that doesn't seem to fail to make the latter even more flushed. "But we still need to do this though" the pouting elder said, referring to their project. 

 

They went on with brainstorming ideas for the presentation and Kyungsoo would occasionally catch Kris casting an eye on them whenever he laughs at Jongin's supposedly 'puns' because apparently the boy has hundreds of them. At one point, Jongin sportively attempts a pick up line to Kyungsoo which he somehow heard from his bestfriend Sehun and thought to give it a try "Hey hyung, Are you a vegetable... or are you just really cute-cumber?"

 

Kyungsoo almost splutters his coffee to his laptop screen and laughs hysterically which gained the attention of the enemy's table. "Oh my god, that's probably the worst and cutest pick up line I've ever heard" he says, damping a table napkin to the stains around his mouth.

 

He spontaneously thought to take this opportunity of Kris and Tao looking at them and he instinctively puts a hand to cup the taller males neck which made Jongin almost jolt off his seat. Kyungsoo’s warm touch tingles on his skin "You know, I really like the jokester Jongin more than the shy one" Kyungsoo confesses, making sure that the two opposite from them is seeing this.

 

But he too was caught off guard by what Jongin did next. The younger male leaned in to peck his cheeks, causing him to freeze in his position, hand still on the dancer's neck. And Jongin could only wish he didn't push his boundaries too much.

 

He sighs in relief when the elder playfully slaps his cheeks which were already reddened than usual. "Yah Kim Jongin, stop it before I get diabetes" Kyungsoo demands, worried if his sudden gesture was something more than a show, but he’s even gladder that the taller male did that, making everything easy to piss off his ex-boyfriend in front of them.

 

He's convinced that Kris and Tao enjoyed the show they put just mere minutes ago when the group was standing up to leave the cafe, and Kyungsoo swears that he saw Kris scowled when he gave a last glance to him and Jongin before going out.

 

"Did I mess up?" Jongin nervously asked immediately as soon as the group was not in sight, afraid that he didn’t do it right and disappoint the elder. "Hell no, did you see his face? He looks like he’s about to tear this place down” he laughs “You did ing good Jongin, trust me" Kyungsoo widely grins and crushed him into a tight hug. "And for someone who doesn't even know what to do at first, you're ing clever" in which the dancer was pleased so he mentally pats his shoulder.

 

It was nearly dusk when they got back to the dorm and Jongin was an even gentleman when he walked Kyungsoo to his. They both stop in front of the elder's door "Thank you Jongin, thanks for putting up a show with me earlier, even if you didn't really have to" the doe eyed male said. "I honestly had a great time making Kris jealous and also with you hyung so it's nothing" the taller male said and scratches the back of his nape "And I wish I didn't cross any line earlier, you know, about the kiss" Jongin shyly said 

 

Kyungsoo then closes in their distance and tiptoes to peck the taller male's cheeks. Jongin was taken by surprise and his knees almost gave out in weakness but he managed to stay standing. He swore that that was the longest 5 seconds of his life where Kyungsoo’s heart shaped lips were in contact with his cheeks. The doe eyed male pulls back eventually and the other almost cried at the lost of his warm luscious lips on his skin. "I don't mind, I liked it” he said softly. The dancer seems to be having a loss of words so the smaller male just let him be “See you in school, Goodnight Jongin" Kyungsoo bestows a sweet smile to him before going inside his dorm room which left Jongin in feeling all light-headed with the butterflies swooning in his gut and he is in deep shade of red, again. 


A/N: no offense to taoris shippers. Is this even a crack though? sorry. hope you liked it.

twitter x tumblr x