#1 MOM

#1 MOM

“Are you just gonna stomp around?” Chen mumbles, rolling his eyes as he watches Baekhyun pace endlessly in front of the canteen.

 

“You’re supposed to be supporting the mission you .” Baekhyun hisses, pausing and eyeing his bored best friend.

 

“If your mission wasn’t so stupid maybe it wouldn’t be so hard to support your creepy stalker behavior.” He scoffs in reply, texting his impatient Minseok once again.

 

“It’s not stalking. I just want to introduce myself. He seems like a fun guy.” Baekhyun huffs, frustrated as he shoves his hands into his pockets.

 

“Fun in his pants maybe, Byun Baekhyun. Don’t play coy with me, you want Park’s .” Chen’s eyes lift from his phone again and he smirks at an embarrassed Baekhyun.

 

“I just don’t know why Kris and Kai and them don’t hang out with the rest of us.” He mumbles, ignoring Chen’s sarcastic look.

 

“I’m sure you’re very concerned.” He teases and Baekhyun narrows his eyes before noticing Chanyeol finally standing and heading toward the door he is blocking.

 

“Park Chanyeol.” He tries to speaking up but it comes out barely loud enough to stop the basketball star in his tracks.

 

“Byun Baekhyun?” He used the same tone but adds a question mark and smiles that lovely grin that make girls melt.

 

“Hi. So I was wondering what you’re doing today after school. Weekend is coming up and my friends ditched me for the night.” He keeps his offer casual but the soft cough from Chen’s throat makes him grind his teeth.

 

“Me and you?” Chanyeol quirks an eyebrow in surprise and Baekhyun fights to keep his cheeks from turning bright red.

 

“Well yeah. It’s about time for the two of us to get to know each other. Kyungsoo is gonna be making his move on Jongin soon so we might be seeing more of each other.” He shrugs his backpack onto his shoulder and lets his neck to an uncomfortable angle to meet the other boy’s eyes.

 

“Kyungsoo, really? Jongin will be happy to hear that.” He smiles softly. “I’m free tonight. What did you have in mind?” He ask comfortably and Baekhyun grins back as charming as he can without seeming over eager.

 

“Cool. Then we’ll meet after school, by the gates? We can go to my place and play some video games. I just got Mortal Combat X.” Chanyeol’s expression lifts a bit more and he nods in agreement.

 

“Okay then, after school.” He confirms and pulls out his phone that had softly chimed in his pocket before giving another smile and excusing himself. Baekhyun waits a solid minute before Chen’s hand lands on his shoulder and Baekhyun squeals loudly, suddenly slapping his red cheeks and hitting the wall dramatically.

 

“Could it have gone better, Chen? It was perfect! He smiled at me.” He whimpers and Chen fawns dramatically.

 

“The beginning of a true love story Baek.” He teases before patting his back and leading him to their next class.

 

Baekhyun was waiting impatiently before Chanyeol came jogging up, long legs making Baekhyun’s mouth water like it always did when he watched him run across the courts as well.

 

“Hey short stuff.” Chanyeol grins at his own teasing and Baekhyun smacks the tall boy’s arm playfully. He hadn’t planned to start flirting so soon but it came pretty naturally to Baekhyun.

 

They walked in sync Baekhyun noticed. Chanyeol’s long legs usually took him from A to B pretty quickly but he stayed by Baekhyun side, mostly because he didn’t know the directions but Baekhyun like to think it was Chanyeol’s good manners.

 

They took their time getting to Baekhyun’s house though and Chanyeol didn’t complain once, even if picking on Baekhyun seemed to be a new hobby; offering piggy back rides sarcastically with a nudge of the shoulder. The chit chat carried on well through the fifteen minutes and Baekhyun was relieved things were going as well as he anticipated.

 

“My mom is inside, probably in her office though so don’t worry about greeting her. She doesn’t like distractions.” Baekhyun smiles before opening the door and Chanyeol nods, walking in behind him and removes his shoes silently before trekking after Baekhyun into his bedroom.

 

“Oh? Byun Baekhyun is tidy?” He chuckles, looking around as Baekhyun sets up the system. “I didn’t really expect that.” Baekhyun laughs softly, bending over by the TVand trying to give Chanyeol a good view of his .

 

“Not really. Mom works from home so she just cooks and cleans and works all day, a total busy body.” He admits, patting the bed next to himself. Chanyeol sits, taking the controller and Baekhyun shimmies closer trying not to be obvious but wanting to feel to big guy’s warmth.

 

“Do you want anything to eat?” Baekhyun offers with a smile up at the boy and Chanyeol’s eyebrow .

 

“I asked if you wanted to grab something to eat. Now you’re suddenly hungry?” He laughs playfully, flicking Baekhyun’s hair but in response he is pushed down onto Baekhyun’s sheets with the small boy hovering over him.

 

Something in Chanyeol’s head told him this wasn’t innocent playfulness. The look in Baekhyun’s eyes had his mouth going dry and staring down at the pale legs trapping him and his red faced host who’s face keeps getting closer.

 

“I’m hungry for Park Chanyeol.” He speaks lowly, feeling Chanyeol shudder under him and grins, kissing his jaw slowly, waiting for a response. Chanyeol doesn’t speak but his fingers find their way to Baekhyun’s waist and they wiggle under his thin cotton shirt making Baekhyun feel far too warm suddenly.

 

“Baekhyun? You have a guest? Whose shoes are by the door?” Baekhyun stiffens when his door is pushed open and his mother stands in the door way. “Oh.” Her voice is small when her eyes land on the compromised position and a grin spreads over her face. Her very beautiful face Chanyeol might add. She didn’t look over 30 but with Baekhyun’s age he was sure she was. Her fair skin was tight but supple and it glowed with youth. Her small stature and fit body, barely covered by gym attire. Her dark hair contrasted her skin beautifully and her rosey lips being be a red tongue had Chanyeol’s pant’s tightening.

 

Baekhyun saw the look on his face shifting from fear to lust. No. No! Chanyeol eyes were locked on his mother like she was the center of the world all of the sudden and he feels the stronger boy toss him off his lap suddenly. Baekhyun watches them, seeing his flirtatious mother pick up on Chanyeol’s attraction immediately.

 

“Are you one of Baekhyunnie’s little friends?” Her voice is low and dare Baekhyun say seductive.

 

“Y-yes maam. I go to Baekhyun’s school. I’m Park Chanyeol.” He croaks back.

 

“Hmmm, usually he doesn’t bring cute boys home.” She hums in appreciation.

 

“MOM!” Baekhyun shrieks in disgust but neither of them pay Baekhyun any attention.

 

“How old are you Chanyeol?” His name rolls off of her tongue and pink spreads over Chanyeol’s cheeks.

 

“S-seventeen Mrs. Byun.” He stutters again.

 

“Oh please~ Call my noona, Chanyeol.” Her voice is breathless as she speaks his name and Baekhyun feels more mortified by the second. His pride falls to pieces watching Chanyeol’s reaction to his mother’s advances and instead of staying in place he races out his bedroom door.

 

Slipping on his shoes and he sprints all the way to Jongdae’s house. His lungs were burning after the run and he collapses onto his friend’s bed when he gets inside. He’s crying and he’s sweaty and tired but Chen doesn’t speak for the first hour while Baekhyun sobs dramatically. He just rubs the boy’s back, unsure of what had happened and what exactly to do about it, so he waits until Baekhyun can breathe properly and chokes out an explanation. Holding Chen unexpectedly tight and cries about how Chanyeol had gawked at his mother. Eyed her shamelessly and stuttered and flushed and flirted with the woman like she wasn’t more than twice his age. Chen knew Mrs., Byun liked to flirt. She was a single woman for a reason, promiscuous and she had a thing for young boys. Though Chen never thought she would go for someone under age. She seemed fairly harmless but from Baekhyun’s puffy eyes, dripping nose, and sore muscles that didn’t seem to be the case.

 

“Baekhyun-” He starts, but Baekhyun shushes him desperately.

 

“Can I please just stay here for the weekend? I just need to not think about it for a little while.” He whispers and Chen bites his lip, never having seen Baekhyun look like such a kicked puppy. He just nods in answer and ruffles the boy’s hair affectionately which he seems to appreciate but his mind was on Chanyeol the whole day. He stayed buried under the covers, remembering the look his crush gave his mother. How could someone he barely knew make him feel so inadequate, so worthless? Baekhyun’s pride, however, told him to stop moping, to get over it and move on because Byun Baekhyun doesn’t settle for second best, not even to his mom.

 

The weekend passed a little more quickly after that. There wasn’t much moping or crying, to Chen’s relief but still Baekhyun refused to go home. He may be moving on but he couldn’t forgive his mom right away. She had humiliated him and Baekhyun hated it. His mother had her own life. She worked and pretended to be a mother, while spending any free time she did make for herself to go boys much closer to Baekhyun’s age than her own but he still called her mom. He still stayed around and kept the woman company because she had nobody else. Not like his father. His dad was a good man who loved Baekhyun’s mom but things got shaky when she realized young boys would her instead of her decently aged husband; so now the other half of Baekhyun’s good genes was taking care of his new family in Seoul.

 

He went to school Monday agreeing with Chen that he wouldn’t stay another night but his mood dampened by the end of second period when Chanyeol stomped up to him and grabbed his wrist too roughly. Baekhyun tugged away but Chanyeol held tight, turning to him with a glare.

 

“Where did you run off to? Your mother was worried sick, calling me at 3AM asking if I knew where you were.” He narrows his eyes but it only makes Baekhyun’s blood boil.

 

“When the did she get your phone number?” He scoffs ignoring the when Chanyeol’s question when the boy remains silent.

 

“She was worried about you. You didn’t call her all weekend.” He tries again, a bit more calm but Baekhyun turns to leave. Chanyeol grabs him again.

 

“Don’t touch me.” He hisses and Chanyeol is taken back, loosening his grip. “Don’t speak to me, don’t come to my house, don’t even look at me you ing ert.” Chanyeol gawks at Baekhyun’s cursing and tries to collect himself.

 

“I thought-” He stops, confusion covering his face. “When I was over Friday…You were on top of me. You wanted to-” Again he stops making Baekhyun roll his eyes.

 

“Whatever you thought changed once you got hard for your new noona you head.” Chanyeol quirks an eyebrow.

 

“Baekhyun whatever you think happened-”

 

“Don’t you ing dare. Don’t act like I’m crazy and pretend I didn’t see what I saw. Your was practically crawling out of your pants for her. Your face was red as a monkey’s and you were stuttering like a preteen girl, you spineless .” He grinds his teeth watching Chanyeol’s cheeks go red again and it only makes him angrier. “Oh, do you remember what happened now, you sick ?” He tsk trying to pull away from his grasp again.

 

“Baekhyun, I’m sorry. You’re kinda right…” He holds up a hand for the boy to wait. “I checked out your mom and she took my number.” He says slowly, obviously hesitant watching Baekhyun’s face twist in frustration. “But I felt the same when you were on top of me. I was probably hard because of you not your mother.” He tries shyly and Baekhyun slaps his across his already red cheek.

 

“You , stop trying to cover your . I was there! I saw what happened. You weren’t hard for me. You shoved me off and eyed my mother up and down until I left and you didn’t bat an eye. My ed up mom probably your small too, didn’t she? Before or after you gave her your number?” Chanyeol is wide eyed and shaking his head frantically.

 

“I like you.” He insists and Baekhyun sighs loudly.

 

“You have no idea how insignificant you made me feel. How useless I was standing between you and my mom’s . I don’t like being overshadowed, especially by a 45 year old woman. So to your stupid ing apology, I don’t care. I won’t be second best. Not for you or anyone else.” Baekhyun hisses feeling maybe slightly liberated but mostly upset as he storms off.

 

Going home was expectantly stressful. His mother immediately tried to lecture him; shouting about not calling her for 3 days. He gave her the same disgusted look he gave Chanyeol, which only frustrated her more, shrieking about his disrespectful behavior but Baekhyun only replied with a condescending scoff before storming off to his room.

 

His relationship with his mother was strained after that. He avoided her like he avoided Chanyeol. He spent all of his time in his own bedroom. He wouldn’t eat with her or even look in her direction. His mother never acted like she cared, so it wasn’t a big difference since he stopped speaking to her. He never told her why he was upset but he could tell she knew, she was more careful bringing men home and was more cautious with their age. Baekhyun didn’t care, his mother dating 20 year old men wasn’t his business but Park Chanyeol had been.

 

It wasn’t hard to ignore Chanyeol after the confrontation either. The basketball star seemed shy about approaching the boy again, which was expected since every time he looked Baekhyun in the eye an angry glare was the answer; so yes, he was easy to avoid but not easy to forget. Baekhyun spent the rest of his high school career frustrated with having to see the boy. Especially in his final year when they shared a math class and Baekhyun was forced to stare at the back of Chanyeol’s head. Still he got through high school, graduated and was excited to get away from all the ty people in the ty building that was his last 2 years frustration.

 

Chanyeol approached him after graduation, said he’d been thinking about him. He said Baekhyun had been on his mind all year and that he hoped they could keep in contact, to start over. Baekhyun slapped him and stormed off, not willing to look at the puppy like look in the recently graduated boy’s eyes. That pushed him over the edge and he was on a train the next weekend, refusing the stick around his God forsaken home town. Seoul was where the opportunity was. He had been applying only to Seoul universities. His father was happy to see him again, Baekhyun had been metaphorically crying on his shoulder about the horrible time he had living with his mother and forced his father to feel guilt for leaving his young son behind with the woman and instead bought the boy an apartment close to his school’s campus where he would spend the next four years of his life.

 

Baekhyun’s completely flipped his life around once he moved. In school he was a straight A student and graduated with an accounting and business degree to his father’s delight and managed to land an amazing job with his father’s connections but having only recently been hired he was just starting to get along with everyone fairly well because of his bright personality.

 

“Byun! What are you doing tonight?” Junmyeon from advertising comes up, wrapping his arm around Baekhyun’s shoulder.

 

“Heading home and eating soggy ramen. Why?” He grins back

 

“Come join us for a drink. We’ve got a new guy up in advertising and we’re throwing a welcome party at karaoke after work.” He pats Baekhyun on the back, and he starts to nod when Junmyeon goes on. “He’s cuteeee, I think you might like him, really tall and very polite.” He chuckles teasing Baekhyun who scoffs but nods again.

 


“Yeah, yeah, alright I’ll go you idiot.”  He laughs thumping Junmyeon’s forehead making the guy wince before he tsk, racing off down the hall with a warning to not be late.

 

“GUNBAE!” The cheers come and Baekhyun cackles after downing another shot. He was seating next to the new guy Mr. Park thanks to the cheeky Junmyeon. He was right though. Mr. Park was cute. He’s tall and lean, tone arms that make him curious what is under his shirt. His legs went on for miles and made Baekhyun’s mouth water like it always does when he imagines tall men lying across his bed.

 

“Your first day was today?” Baekhyun smiles up at the boy and he nods back brightly.

 

“Yeah it’s such an awesome opportunity, coming from out of town I couldn’t believe I got the job.” He chuckles ruffling his hair. “I hear you haven’t been here long though Byun.” His tone changed and Baekhyun immediately recognized the flirtatious behavior, letting a small blush form.

 

“Y-yeah. I’ve been here about a month. Everyone is really nice.” Chanyeol leans closer to whisper in Baekhyun’s ear, his deep voice making him shudder.

 

“I could be nicer, Beautiful.” The man was frank and it was so y to Baekhyun. He loved attention since he left his mom’s place. Guy’s that hit on him are such a turn on that he doesn’t bother with men otherwise and Chanyeol had just jumped to the top of his datable candidates list with that single sentence.

 

“I’ll have to keep my eye on you y.” He growls grabbing Chanyeol’s chin roughly, making Chanyeol chuckle.

 

“Where are you from Byun?” He grins cheekily trying to be coy while making small talk.

 

“Call me Baekhyun.” He smiles flirtatiously and watches Chanyeol’s smile drop.

 

“Byun Baekhyun?” He whispers, lifting his eyes to lock with Baekhyun’s before his cheeks dust pink. “You’re so beautiful.” He hisses almost regretfully and Baekhyun’s brow furrows. “You’re from Bucheon aren’t you?” He sighs and Baekhyun’s eyebrow before his eyes narrow, eyeing the strange boy.

 

“Park Chanyeol?” He growls and Chanyeol bites his lip in embarrassment.

 

“Forgive me yet?” He tries to be playful but Baekhyun stands up immediately upset. Chanyeol catches his wrist and pulls him back to his seat. “I’m sorry. Please-” He mumbles, trying to convince the boy to stay.

 

“I’ve hated you for 5 years, Park.” He scoffs

 

“And I’ve been regretting that day for 5 years. I never got to properly apologize. I just made excuses like the immature kid I was but I’m sorry. It clearly hurt you very much and I was a .”

 

“No kidding.” Baekhyun scoffs.

 

“You’re still so beautiful though, even more so. How could I have been so blind?” He frowns, making Baekhyun’s heart thump in his chest.

 

“Stop messing with me.” He grunts but Chanyeol cups Baekhyun’s cheeks making his thoughts stop and instead he gawks at the handsome man in front of him.

 

“I’ve wanted to kiss you for those 5 years Baek. Can I?” Baekhyun can’t speak. His voice is useless as he stares up at the boy who’s breath is caressing his face so temptingly and Baekhyun grabs Chanyeol’s hair forcing their lips together roughly and slides closer as the tall man’s lips move against his hungrily but controlled and graceful. It made Baekhyun’s skin heat up, his blood ran through his body like liquid fire, every brush of Chanyeol’s fingertips causing a reflexive jerk in the man’s direction.

 

Kissing Park Chanyeol for the first time was different than he thought it would be. Baekhyun was anxious and needy, dramatic as always but Chanyeol was an anchor to reality. Holding Baekhyun firmly and with so much desire that the small boy felt suffocated by the romantic behavior and as Chanyeol his cheek, letting him catch his breath; Baekhyun knew it was destiny that never let him forget his Prince Charming.

 

Okay, first I’m sorry it’s gross. I know there too much of a time skip and a million details were left out. I got lazy because I just started a new job and time managing a story was rough this time around. I apologize but I still hope you enjoyed what you could. Second, I’m sorry I’m late posting. I wanted it up but the weekend but here we are midweek, so yeah sorry my babies. I hope you liked my poopy fic tho. I liked the idea even if it didn’t completely become what I wanted. I’ll talk to you guys soon. <3