Chapter 15

Mrs. CEO
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Park Bom POV

"Hi baby girl do you missed me?" The all too familiar voice greeted me. He was sitting casually in front of me with that annoying smirked he always wore. He was sitting besides a beautiful brunette and I assumed that she was his secretary.

"Cole! What are you doing here?" I can't helped the smiled that tugging on my lips. I jumped for a hugged and he chuckled while kissing my forehead.

"How are you doing sugar? I haven't heard much from you and the next thing I know is that you're living here in Seoul."

"I'm sorry, I forgot to tell you that but I'm so excited to see you here!!" I was practically jumping up and down in excitement until a deep coughed interrupted us from our little reunion.

"Colton Haynes. Long time no see." He pulled away from my embrace to shaked Seunghyun's hand.

"Choi Seunghyun, it's nice to see you." They were throwing daggers at each other, like they're thinking a way to killing each others. There's an awkward silence before I clapped my hands.

"Right! So I suggested that we should sit down first before we jumped into the bussiness?" It was more like a question rather than a suggestion.

"Yes we should." Seunghyun answered through a clenched jaw, he didn't removed his stares from Cole.

We all sit down with me sitting in corner besides Seunghyun and Cole was right in front of Seunghyun with his secretary right next to him.

"I'm sorry I haven't introduced myself. I'm Park Bom but you can call me Jenny if that's a little bit odd for you." I reached out for a handshake and she smiled politely at me.

"Jenny, I've heard a lot about you. Colton never stop mentioning about his beautiful best friend. It's great to finally meet you, I'm Nicole."

"Nice to see you too Nicole.."

We ordered our dishes and ten minutes later the waitress arrived with the dishes.

"So I heard that you will be living here for the next 6 months as his secretary?" Cole asked me opened up the conversation.

"Correction, it's Personal Assistant. And no, I think I'm starting to like living in here so I might stayed a little longer." I honestly love living here and it's not for a certain guy next to me.

"Are you guys together?" Nicole asked us casually and the three of us stopped eating our food.

I looked up to see Cole who was fuming in angered and Seunghyun who was just smirked at him. Cole was basically my brother, he was very protective of me regardless the guy I'm dating with. In the past one of my boyfriend broke up with me because Cole threatened him saying that he will destroyed his life if he dared to sleep with me.

"Yes we are actually." Seunghyun answered and if looks could kill he would probably dead by now because of the looked that Cole was giving him.

"How come I didn't know all of this sugar?" Cole asked through a clenched teeth, trying to hold his anger.

Cole was definitely famous and known all around the world but there's one thing I know about him. He didn't watched TV or reading gossip. So yeah I'm kind of figured out that he didn't even know the news regarding me and Seunghyun.

"Um- I kind of forgot?" He scoffed at me.

"Why does this things have anything to do with you?" Seunghyun snarled almost in disbelieved.

"Because this girl in front of me is basically my sister. And if you dared to hurt her I swear to God I will destroy your life Choi."

"You have no idea who you're messing with." He smile smugly at Colton.

The air was filled with thick tension and I can't do anything except sitting there and prayed to god in hope they don't start to punch each other face anytime soon. I swallowed my suddenly dry throath and let out a long breath.

"Alright boys stopped this before anyone gets hurt. Please.." I pleaded nervously.

I glanced at Nicole was was fidgeting in her seat nervously. She seems regretted to asked those question in the first place.

"Stay away from her." Cole threatened.

"Who are you telling me what to do? Things have changed, she's mine now and you can't do anything about it."

"You son of a-"

"ENOUGH. Stop this immature act! Are you guys gonna fight all the time everytime we met? Now shake each other hand and say sorry." Both of them snapped their head at me and looked at me like I've grown another head.

"Go on.." They both cursed and mumbling something in disbelieved.

"Be mature and say sorry both of you!"

"I'm not the one at fault he is." Seunghyun growled annoyingly. His brows was creased and his lips is the form of thin line.

"What are you kidding me? You're clearly the one at fault."

I rubbed my face desperately, letting out a tired sigh because honestly I can't stand their immature act.

"Say sorry both of you. Now!" I snapped at them.

"Sorry." They both said it in unison. I mentally snorted and trying my hardest not to laugh at their dorky side.

Be sure not to messed with Bominator next time.

The rest of the lunch was run smoothly. Surprisingly they were proffesional the whole time. They come to an agreement eventually. Seunghyun planning to invested his money on Cole's Oil Company in Russia. Tomorrow Nicole will bring the file to the office.

And it's time for Cole to say goodbye because he has to attended another meeting. He stand from his seat to gave me a hug.

"Goodbye baby girl, take care okay. If this bastard hurt you. You know who to call." He pulled away and kissed my cheek before snapped his head at Seunghyun "-and Choi I will keep an eye on you." He shaked Seunghyun's hand and they both exchanged nasty glared.

"Until then see you again Haynes." He smirked at Cole.

I glanced at Nicole and gave her a tight hug. And she smiled in returned.

"Be sure to take care of him, he's a little bit difficult." I whispered on her ear.

"I know." We both laughed at our little conversation. The boys was looking at us strangely.

"Yeah so I guess it's a goodbye, see you tomorrow Nicole."

"See you soon Jenny.." She smiled before harshly pushed Cole out from the cubicle.

"I'm still your boss Nicky, no need to pushed me that harsh." Cole was throwing daggers at her but she seems unaffected by it. That's rare, people usually intimidated by him. I squinted my eyes at their back who was already leaving the room.

I smell something fishy.

************

"I hate how he called you baby, what's with the sugar? I was so closed to punched that pret

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter