The Lie

First Sight Love

"Can I be your bestfriend? I think, i want to be close with you. Eventhough we just met." JongKook looked at Jihyo, straight at her eyes, hoping for her response.

"You what? I...I thought you want something else. Jongkook, can you give me times to be alone?" JiHyo looks away and secretly crying, without JongKook noticing it.

"I guess it's too soon. I'll give you private time...Please rest..." JongKook takes a deep breath and walks away, leaving JiHyo crying alone. Tears slowly running down from JongKook's eyes. He think that he had do something teribble. He should have take things slowly...

Jihyo-ahh, mianhae...I still didn't have the guts to tell you... And i think its still too soon for it. Mianhae, mianhae.

JongKook walks into his class and sit in there, can't focus on his study and only thinks about JiHyo. He later saw JiHyo walks into the class and sit beside him silently... He saw JiHyo's puffy red eyes and swollen cheeks...

"Are you crying JiHyo?" JongKook gives JiHyo a piece of tissue...

"Nah i'm not..." JiHyo push away JongKook's hand and look straight to the white board, leaving Jongkook in disbelieve.

Jihyo, what have i done wrong? why are you doing this to me?

Jongkook felt his tears rolling down from his eyes and quickly covers it by wiping away with the tissue. Jihyo looks at Jongkook and feel pity to him...She really want to comfort Jongkook but she is too hurt. The class ended and both of them leaving the school in different emotion.

Dongwook, who watching from far away, seeing this is the right time for him to flirt Jihyo. He slowly follows Jihyo and suddenly he pulls her hand to a cafe...

"Yah Dongwook, what are you doing? Let me go." Jihyo tried to release herself from Dongwook but failed.

"I'm trying to makes you happy...Here, this cafe is your favorite cafe right? Let's have a drink." Dongwook pulls Jihyo to the cafe and Jihyo follows without saying anything. Dongwook orders Jihyo's favorite coffee and start to comfort her.

"Don't be sad Jihyo...I'm sorry I hurt you... It's my bad."

"No it's okay Dongwook, I'm not sad because of that. There's something else disturbing my minds..."

"What? is it Jongkook? You see, i saw him flirting alot of girls here. You cannot trust him. It's his first day and he already try to flirt around. I think he is just playing with your feeling."

"Yah! How, how do you know?"

"Jihyo, i love you, and i didn't want to see you hurt. That's why i ounch his face. Because he cannot be trusted... And i didn't want you to be hurt. Trust me."

Jihyo looks away and start crying...Dongwook wipes off her tears with his thumb. " If you be with me, you'll be the happiest girl ever, i'll love you, whole-heartedly. I'll show it to you." Dongwook lend forward to kiss Jihyo and Jihyo kissed him back. "Dongwook, I...Can you gives me time?" Jihyo runs out from the cafe, leaving Dongwook who is smiling. "Sooner or later, you'll be mine." Dongwook walks to the counter and pays for the drinks and he reached his phone..." Hey, can you help me? I need you to kiss someone..."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jongkook is lying down on his bed blankly, after what happen in one day. He rolls around his bed trying to calm his mind but fail. He walks out from his house and go to a park nearby and sit on the bench alone, staring at the sky. Suddenly he felt someone sit beside him and he quickly look at her. " Eunhye? What are you doing here?" Jongkook sit properly and look at Eunhye, who is smiling sweetly at Jongkook. "Hi oppa, i was jogging around here when i saw you here. Why do you looked so gloomy? Something is disturbing your mind?" Eunhye look at Jongkook while holding his hand. "Nah i'm okay. I'm just alittle bit tired." Jongkook rest his body against the bench. Eunhye then look at someone and smirks. "Oppa, can you look at me for a while?" Eunhye pokes Jongkook's thigh. "Nae?" Jongkook pulls his head up and look at Eunhye, straight at her eyes. " Surprise!" Eunhye kissed Jongkook's lips, and then she chuckles for a while and runs away, leaving Jongkook dumbfounded.

"What, Yah Eunhye!!! You really..." Jongkook then rest back and stare's at the sky blankly. "I wanna be like this sky, up high eventhough nothing supporting it..." Jongkook fell asleep on the bench.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Did you take the picture?" Eunhye asked Dongwook while looking at his phone.

"Perfect picture. What will you feel if your crush is kissing someone like this?" DOngwook show his phone to Eunhye.

"Jackpot! She would be devastated, and you need to do the next move." Eunhye walks away after receiving money from Dongwook...

"Jihyo, you're mine now!" Dongwook walks to his home.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jihyo is lying on her bed while thinking about Dongwook's word. " HE is flirting around. He is playing with your heart." Jihyo keep denying it in her heart. She then remembered about Dongwook kissing him. "Why did i kiss him back? i must be out of my mind. Pabo! Pabo!" Jihyo hit her head softly. She grabs her phone when she feels the vibration, hinting her there's message arrived. She read the message from Dongwook and saw the photo that Dongwook took. 

"Jihyo, I didn't want to hurt you, but look! This is the prove that he is flirting around. Can you accept this?"

Jihyo lets go of her phone with gaped mouth, tears flowing from her eyes... "Jongkook! Jongkook! you're such a bastard. You, you..." Jihyo hugs her knee and start crying hard and throw away all things around her.