The Confrontation

First Sight Love

" Hey boy, minds your place. This is not your place." The guy grab JongKook's collar and pushes him away and JongKook stumble down.

"Who are you? What the hell are you doing?" JongKook gets up and stand in front of the guy.

"I'm JiHyo's boyfriend. Mind the space ." The guy stand up infront of JongKook.

"Yah DongWook, you're not my boyfriend.Stop disturbing us." JiHyo stand up and stand between JongKook and Dongwook, looking at DongWook and push his chest.

"Us? Us? Oh i see, now both of you are couple?" DongWook pushes Jihyo away and confront JongKook.

"Well, let me guess, she rejected your love? And thats why you act like this? You're pathetics bro." JongKook taunts DongWook

"Me pathetic? Says who?" DongWook punches JongKook straight in his face, forcing JongKook to fall down.

"That is for disturbing my girlfriend." DongWook gets closer to JongKook and kicks him twice.

"That is for calling me pathetic." DongWook keep kicking JongKook who is lying on the ground.

"Yah stop it DongWook! Stop hurting him." JiHyo pulled DongWook away.

"Now you supports him? Moves" DongWook shoves JiHyo's hand away, making JiHyo losing her stability and fall down with her head bang into the table. She felt unconscious after the fall.

"Yah DongWook, what do you do to her?" JongKook stand up and punches DongWook several times before DongWook shoves him away and runs away.

"JiHyo? JiHyo? Wake up!" JongKook lifts up JiHyo and take her to the treatment room. He put her on the bed and clean her wound. He put some iodine and anti-septic on her wound and covered it with bandages. He sit beside her and wait for her.

"Hi Mr. Kim, how's she? What happen? Can you tell me?" Mr. Bok entered the treatment room and asked JongKook.

"Oh she is okay i guess. I think she need rest. I guess the main reason is DongWook is emotional sir." JongKook stand up and bow to his teacher before telling the sotry.

"He cause trouble again? This boy need to be punish." Mr. Bok excused himself.

JongKook sit beside JiHyo and waits for her to wake up.

"Leaves him alone, stop hurting him." JiHyo mumbled while her eyes still closed. JongKook takes a wet towel and wipes her faces.

"You're so pretty. I guess i have fallen to you. I...I'm not sure if this feeling is a good things." JongKook holding JiHyo's hand and fall asleep holding her hands.

"Where am I? Ahh my head." JiHyo holds her head and noticed JongKook beside her, sleeping while holding her hand.

"Oppa, i'm sorry you hurts because of me." JiHyo touch JongKook's head and he wakes up.

"Ah you awake already? How are you? Your head still hurt?" JongKook stand up adn look at JiHyo's head.

"Ah i'm fine oppa. Thanks. I'm sorry i made you hurt." JiHyo rest on the head rest and look at JongKook's face, full with bruises.

"It's okay, it's not your fault. I didnt blame you, don't worry." JongKook smiles at JiHyo.

"Oppa, let me treat your wound. It does seems really bad." JiHyo tried to stand up but she loses her stability and fall into JongKook's arm.

"Yah, you're still not well yet care about people. You need to rest first." JongKook help JiHyo to lay on the bed.

" Nae, i will rest. You can go first." JiHyo says to JongKook but she didnt really mean it, because she want JongKook beside her.

"Nah i didn't want to. I will accompany you. Till you're okay." JongKook smiles and sit beside her.

"Kamsahamnida." JiHyo smiles back.

"JiHyo, can i ask you something?" JongKook look at JiHyo.

"Yes? what is it?" JiHyo look at JongKook and expecting something.

"Can I, can I be...." JongKook paused a bit.

"Yes? Be what?" JiHyo asked back.