The Sparks

First Sight Love

“Ahh, long 10 hours in the flight really kills you.”…The travelling from UK to Seoul is really tiring…JongKook called his mother to inform his arrival. It was about 10 minutes until JongKook Umma's driver arrived and fetch JongKook to his mother house. 

When he arrived at her house, her mother hugged him and kissed his forehead. "My son is home... How are you son?"

JongKook hugged back his mother. " I'm fine umma. I hope you're great too... Nothing really change here right?" JongKook look around his house and went to his room. He unpack his belongings and put it on his wardrobes.

JongKook walks to the kitchen and hugs his mother from behind. "Umma, why are you cooking? you should ask the chef to cook it..."

"My son is here after 2 years... Ofcourse i need to cook myself." JongKook mother continue cooking. After she finished cooking , she served the food in the dining room and JongKook joined her.

"It's been along time right? Since we have meals together." JongKook mother said while she smile at her son.

"Yeah umma. I really miss to eat with you.: JongKook replied short. They chat about his life in UK and his experience there.

"So son, tomorrow you need to register to the campus and start your study okay?" JongKook mother chuckles.

"Uhm nae umma... I will... Tonight let me rest first." JongKook finished his meal do the dishes.

"Ugh, i'm tired and tomorrow i already need to study. Haish, terrible life." JongKook lays down on his bed and fall asleep soundly.

The Next Day

"Wow, this place is great. I can't believe it." JongKook walks into the office and register his study. After the registration finished, he go to his class. The class already started so he is ashamed to walks into the class.

"Ahh you're the new student the principle told about. Please, introduce yourself." Mr Bok said to JongKook and wait beside him.

" Anneyonghaseyo. Name given Kim JongKook and i'm 21 years old. I hopes we can be friends and have fun together." JongKook finished introduce himself and give a big bows.

"Good Mr JongKook, now have a seat, we will continue studying." Mr Bok pointed at the empty desk beside a girl.

JongKook walks to the desk and sit on the chair. He look at the girl beside him and greet her. "Anneyong, whats your name?"

"Song JiHyo." She answered short while blushing.

"Are you okay miss? you look not so well." JongKook pats her shoulder to which she shocked and flustered...

"Ahh ani...ani... I'm fine... Kenchana... im fine..." She answered while covering her face... JongKook just nodded and focus on the class...

Kriinngggg!!!! Krrinnnngg!!!

"Ah yeah, recess time. Where is the cafe? " JongKook mumbled himself while walking out from his class. He followed a group of girls to the cafe and buy his breakfast. He look around and saw no empty space except a table which JiHyo seated alone. He walks to her and put his food down...

"Can i join you? I can't find other place and you look like alone."

"Uh-uh sure... Have a seat." JiHyo flustered and continue eating silently. 

JongKook sit infront of her and eat his food. " Thanks, by the way can you tell me about this campus?"

JiHyo look at his eyes and sigh... " Uhm... This campus literally is like other campus. Nothing special."

JongKook look at her eyes and somehow he felt something wrong in his heart. He blushed red and choked his food.

"Yah kenchana?" JiHyo ask while she give him water...

JongKook take a sip and cough for a while. "I-im fine thanks..."

"Whats wrong with you? why you suddenly blushed and choked? Are you feeling unwell?" JiHyo is worried about JongKook and pats his shoulder slowly...

“Nah…Im fine thank you…”JongKook can't hide his feeling. He felt something wrong looking at JiHyo. His heart beats really fast, ready to explode.

"Are you shy with me?" JiHyo asked.

"Ani, no...i just...You're beautiful!" JongKook blushed while saying the words...

"Awww kamsahamnida... Rarely people say i'm beautiful..." JiHyo blushed and look away...

"You're really cute and beautiful. I'm sincere..." JongKook said to JiHyo.

"Nae kamsahamnida again. You're funny."

They talks about themselves while laughing together.

"So, can we be friend?" JongKook asked JiHyo cautiously.

"Aren't we already friends right now?" JiHyo chuckles while saying that. JongKook just blushed hearing what she said.

"How dare you!" Suddenly JongKook felt someone pulling his collar from behind forcing him to stand up.