Taeyeon Hates Weekends

Taeyeon Hates Weekends

a/n: Crack. Very short. Half-written while I was on the bus this morning.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon didn't know what weekends are. All she knew was that Tiffany slept in a bit longer during those days, which usually ended up with her weak in hunger and thirst. She hated Saturdays and Sundays (holidays too, sometimes), but it wasn't like she could do anything about itshe couldn't, reallyso she just sat there and waited.

A good two hours had already passed from the usual time Tiffany was supposed to be up when Taeyeon figured it was time to wake her up before she died of hunger.

She went into her room and jumped on her bed and prodded her arm.

'Tiffany.'

The girl groaned, and Taeyeon almost rolled her eyes when she grabbed the nearest pillow before covering her head with it.

'Tiffany, come on,' she nudged and poked the hand clutching on the pillow.

"Go away, Taeyeon!"

'You need to get up!'

Another groan, that eventually turned into a whine.

'Come on, I'm hungry!'

Taeyeon perked when Tiffany suddenly yanked the pillow covering her face. The girl looked at her with a half-lidded glare and a scowl.

"Why are you being so high maintenance today?"

She was about to respond when Tiffany grabbed her, feeling a barrage of kisses on the top of her head and ears. The sudden affection instantly made her calm, a purr unconsciously slipping from her lips.

'I'm sorry. I'm just really hungry,' she whispered, snuggling further against Tiffany's neck while she continued to purr. She nuzzled the warm skin, giving the spot beneath Tiffany's jaw a short , making the girl sigh.

"Fine," she heard Tiffany say in defeat, "but we're going back to bed after you eat, okay?"

'Okay!'


---------
---------


"There. Food and water. Now eat."

Tiffany watched as her cat Taeyeon gracefully walked towards her bowl, giving the food an experimental before digging in. She watched her pet gobble everything up, feeling a little guilty about neglecting the poor thing.

Taeyeon was a stray kitten who followed her home a few years ago, walked behind her until she finally noticed the little ball of fur when it bopped against her foot at her front door. It kept meowing at her until she let it inside her house, and they've been inseparable since then.

"Meow."

Tiffany blinked and shook her head when she felt her cat brushing against her leg. She giggled when it meow'ed at her again.

"Done?"

"Meow."

"Bed?"

"Meow."

"Okay, let's go."

"Meow."

"No, Taeyeon."

"Meow."

"I said no. Don't be lazy"

"Meow!"

"Fine! Jesus, you're so demanding."

Tiffany picked Taeyeon up and walked back to her room, throwing the cat on the bed before jumping back in.


The End.