Chapter 2

Kiss my gun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I placed the usb in my pocket and exited the toilet. The suspicious guy who used the toilet earlier was back in his seat and he had a sleeping mask covering his eyes. 

I went back to my seat, glancing at his direction once in awhile. I didn't take a proper look at his face earlier on and now that he had a sleeping mask covering half of his face, it didn't help at all.

Before I knew it, the pilot announced that we would be landing shortly and I had to put my seatbelt on again before I could do more digging. "Guess I'll just have to let this one pass. At least the plane didn't crash and he's not a terrorist," I muttered under my breath quietly.

After we landed at the airport, I kept trying to take a quick look at his face but he was wearing a cap and was walking in front of me. I'll admit that I wanted to look at his face again partially because he was so hot but it was also because he just smelled like trouble to me. Whatever I'm just a psycho I guess.

As soon as I reached the hotel I checked into my suite and the first thing I noticed was the beautiful view of the city and the Eiffel tower that graced my eyes. 

"Um, e-excuse me," I heard someone call me breathlessly and I turned around to see the bellboy holding all my luggage. 

"Where should I put these?" he asked and it was obvious that he was short of breath from carrying all the luggage. I wouldn't blame him since all my electronic devices, guns and weaponry were in those cases. 

"Oh just put them here please," I pointed towards the living area.

After settling everything down he just stared at me and I stared at him back in confusion. Then he slowly reached out his palms towards me and I realized he was asking for his tip.

"Oh, yes of course," I reached my pocket for a couple of dollars and gave it to him.

"Thank you miss, have a nice day," he said politely before exiting. 

I unloaded all my devices as soon as he left. Next I had to check every corner of the suite I was staying at to see if there's any hidden camera, speakers, etc. I pulled the curtains down on every window and unloaded my weapons next; A girl's gotta do what she has to do.

The file I had to ste

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter