Chapter 1

Kiss my gun
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

High school is just another place where kids classify themselves according to how many followers they have on instagram or whatever.

Firstly, there's Class A. It consists of rich and pretty kids who think too highly of themselves to shop at the GAP or eat canned food. They are ruthless and mean but can basically get away with anything because they are rich and pretty and, no matter what people say, it's true that nothing really matters other than that.

Then there's Class B. Consists of just your average high school student who gets through high school perfectly normally and will find normal jobs after they graduate and live normal lives until they die or win the lottery. They have average looks and can basically get through anything without drawing too much attention. 

Lastly you have Class C, the uglies. These are kids who will remain a forever because nobody wants to have with a girl who looks like a wet dog. Their #ootd consists of hoodies with cat prints on them or ugly boots they got from their parents on Christmas. They will never leave their room and will consistently stay on their laptops and post hipster pics on tumblr.

But the real question is, where do I fit in among these classes? I'm a secret agent who works for a secret government agency, but goes to high school on a regular basis. People think I'm a Class A because I have nice s and my hair smells like Prada. Rumors have spread that my mother's a fashion designer and my dad owns a huge building or something, but I don't even have parents. I lost them when I was 4 and have been training under NSS since I was 5. 

My parents were really rich and when they passed away they left all of their inheritance to me. Well not only to me since I have a big brother as well, who's been taking care of me since our parents passed away.

But enough about me since today is all about Kai. He's a Class A and his dad owns a shopping mall. On top of that he has a hot body and he throws a huge party at his house every weekend so everyone loves him. 

"Hey , are you going to Kai's party tonight?" Yuri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter