the beginning

Moonlight Girl

Tiffany is your typical college girl. Cheerful personality , kind-hearted girl , adored by people around her. To take that short, Tiffany Hwang got the look, the brain and of course the humble attitude. There are many suitor that will do anything to hear she says “yes” to their confessions. To bad, she already has someone who has been capturing her heart without doing anything.

                                     

                It happened three years ago. It was summer. Her parents decided for a little short trip to Bali. And the damn thing was, they just met on her last day there. Bali knows for the beautiful beaches. She already goes to some beaches at morning or afternoon. Its their last day so she decided to go to the beach for the last time that night. She started to walk to the beach near their hotel. It was really late at night. No more tourists or local people around. It  was just her, the sea and the night sky.

 

                She just sat there looking out to the distance across the sea. And then she started to hear something. It was like a whisper that got carried away by the night breeze. She heard voice. A voice that not to far from her. Someone is singing from a far. So tiffany stand up, and began walking to the voice direction. And there she saw her.

 

                She is a petite girl for sure. Tiffany began walking closer to her, and she stopped under the tree not to far from her. The girl is short. Not that she is tall either. But that petite girl is shorter than her for sure. She has blonde wavy long hair, white milky skin that even just by standing there under the moonlight make her more glowing.

 

                Tiffany can see her side view. ‘she is indeed beautiful. Why she just standing there alone ?

                ‘ didn’t she just sing before? Or am I hearing thing? Weird. ‘

               

                When tiffany takes a step back to leave the girl alone, that’s when she got her heart captured by this moonlight girl. The girl started to sing steadily and she just belting out her voice, singing away with so much feeling to the open sea. Even when the girl already finished and left, tiffany still standing there. She is to stunned to move , not even realized that the moonlight girl already gone.

 

                That happened three years ago. And of course tiffany will never forget about that night. Even when she started college a year ago, she has been looking around the university she attended for the hopes to catch a glimpse of that moonlight girl. Well, she still can’t find her here. ‘she is Korean for sure. The song is Korean and she sang that fluently.’