Four

My Lover who wears a Beautiful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Those only five days was such a torture for him to hopefully wait for Kyuhyun's present to him yet loving the kind of exhilarating feeling mingling with hope for his good luck.All of his were occupied with waiting for the day Kyuhyun said,he couldn't have small concentration on his studies and even his daily activities enough to be warned by his friends he was acting so weirdly.Yes.They won't understand his exhausted feelings to wait to be loved by the one he love and it'll come to them if they actually find true love one day.For him,his true love is Kyuhyun and he'll always in love with Kyuhyun no matter what,only with Kyuhyun even if Kyuhyun doesn't love him back.

Though he was so worried and restless during those days,Kyuhyun was such a normal,like usual,chatting with his friends,and giggling and even laughing at some jokes and not kept telling about his present even a bit though they made contact each other for 'Anonymous Saviour' project.He was so afraid Kyuhyun would mad at him despite he was so ticklish to ask Kyuhyun about his present five days later.

Eventually,it came that day he was waiting for so hopefully.And before he was going to the college in the very early morning,his mom gave him a package colored with pearl white and she told that his friend gave it for him.

Then he unwrapped the beautiful package carefully to see what'll be inside it,he is definitely sure that Kyuhyun is the one who gave him that parcel.

And he saw a pink sheet of packaging paper,a pink huge bow,and a long piece of pink ribbon and a piece of adhesive tape and lastly,a beautiful picture that is so similar to the park where he confessed his love...

Of course.His heart is beating faster and faster to see those kind of things in the package that Kyuhyun sent.And he is truly confused to understand the meaning behind these things...Would these be his answer? Wait!!! Kyuhyun said he would give a present referring to his answer...But,how come he relate these with his present? May be he would better go the memorable park as Kyuhyun gave him a picture of it...

As when he decided to go to the park firstly,a message from Kyuhyun came to his surprise.

*What does love mean to you?*

Siwon broke into a wide smile as he has the very beautiful answer for that question,As if something clicked in his head,he instantly looked at the materials in the parcel before smiling so blissfully from the bottom of his heart.

Then he walked quickly to his room and grabbed his backpack from the study table,putting all of the materials in his backpack so carefully.

"Siwon?It's still early for the school, Don't you have the breakfast?" His mom asked to see he is walking out of the house.

"Mom.I have to go somewhere for a while..It matters to me equally to my life.." said Siwon,then he ran towards his bicycle and hopped on it to lead the place where his heart answers to him.

 

...

 

Once he reached the same place five days ago when he confessed his love to Kyuhyun,he can't believe his own eyes to see the most precious figure sitting down on the same bench.Even his back is so beautiful like a white angel without wings.His heartbeats are thumping crazily,stepping towards Kyuhyun who is leisurely taking a seat on the bench.

"Kyu..."

With that so lovingly call to his name,Kyuhyun glanced at him with the most beautiful smile he will fall in love over and over again and his Kyuhyun is wearing a white woolen sweater and white long pants and his head wearing a white woolen hat coveing his ears as usual.Like a breath-taking beautiful white angel.He couldn't tear his orbs away from the so beautiful angel look alike creature.

"Wrap me with a sheet of pink paper like packaging a gift." Kyuhyun said so softly,smiling so beautifully.

As Kyuhyun said,he took out all the materials from his backpack to wrap Kyuhyun who is standing front of him like a precious present.

Cutting adhesive tapes and wrapping the pink paper on Kyuhyun's body as possible as he could and tying the ribbons into a knot and finally clipping the pink bow where Kyuhyun's heart exists.

Siwon can't stop his eyes fixing on Kyuhyun whose the whole body is almost wrapped and now like a precious beautiful gift in pink color,added by a tint of pink color formed on his cheeks.

"It's time to answer my question, Hyung"Kyuhyun said,blushing so beautifully to the beaming one.

"Of course,Kyu.I'll give my answer to you.." Siwon smiled.

"What does love mean to you?" Kyuhyun questioned so softly.

Breathing lightly,Siwon answered gently.

"For me,love is like a valuable gift,it can never be replaced as it is so precious...I love you,Kyu.."

Smiling shyly to hear the words from Siwon,Kyuhyun nodded his head,and his heart starts to beat crazier to say out his confession back.

"Love is an invaluable gift.And this gift is me,Hyung..And I've fallen in love with you ever since you stared at me in the school canteen..I love you so much,Hyung..."

Blinking his eyes in disbelief to hear Kyuhyun's confession,Siwon then smiled so widely with his deep dimples.And he pulled the adorable shy one into his arms as he hugged his precious Kyuhyun so tightly.

Kyuhyun also returned the hug by placing his face on Siwon's shoulders with his unwrapped free hands holding around the older's waist.

"Thank you for loving me back,Kyu.. ..I'm really happy..I promise I will always care your invaluable gift no matter what.I love you so much.." said Siwon,tightening his hug.

"I love you,too.Hyung." Kyuhyun mumbled,his lips wore a happy smile.

Releasing his hug,Siwon looked straightly into Kyuhyun's brown eyes,holding the delicate hands so dearly.

"So,we are lovers from now.Right? Kyu?" Siwon questioned,making the younger blush so much.

Kyuhyun nodded his head,averting his eyes to look at everywhere but Siwon as he is too shy to say out loud and look into the dark orbs of Siwon.

Seeing his lover's beautiful full pinky blushes with so adorable shyness,Siwon smiled so brightly and cupped the younger's face with his palms so gently,

Kyuhyun then wrapped his hands around the waist of Siwon,finally,he let his brown orbs meet with the dark ones filled with love.

"I'm so happy you're my lover now,Kyu. I'm so thankful to the God letting me fall in love with an angel like you who have a very very so beautiful heart..Loving you and you loving me back is the most precious thing in my life..." Siwon declared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter