Three

My Lover who wears a Beautiful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Make yourself happy.

Then,Give happiness to each and everybody as possible as you could.

That makes you everything complete.

 

Cause it is the key of Life Happiness.

 

...

 

As soon as Siwon got to the university at the early morning,he firstly made his way to the fresher Maths major where his Kyuhyun exists.

 

Oh..There..his angel...his beautiful angel...

 

Siwon caught sight of the younger is taking a seat alone on study bench where there is a study area.There is no many students around the study area as it is a little early.

The more he walks closer to Kyuhyun,the more his heart is pumping out loud like crazy in love.

 

"Hi.." Siwon first greeted to the younger who doesn't notice him,still knitting his brows as his thoughts are occupied with something.

Kyuhyun gasped as he heard the husky voice and he looked his head up to the dimples of other.

"Oh...Siwon-sshi...You arrived first..I'm waiting for my friends..." Kyuhyun said,giving a space to the older.

"Yes...I really want to see you since we finished talking on the phone.." Siwon sat down next to Kyuhyun.

"Huh?" The younger widen his brown eyes and amazed at Siwon's words.

 

Damn..Choi Siwon..!!! It's the very first time talking to him...

Siwon cursed innerly himself and cleared his throat before he starts talking.

 

"Ermm...I...I mean I really want to know how you accomplish those mysterious things to give a helpful hand to the others..." Siwon said,smiling sheepishly to the younger.

As it is the first time he glanced the younger so nearly like that,he is really stunned at Kyuhyun's real beauty.

A white porcelain milky skin, those beautiful doe eyes,and a pair of pinkish plump lips...

Kyuhyun looks so beautiful...Moreover,he feels so mesmerized by the younger's angelic voice...

 

"It's not so hard to do those mysterious things...Siwon-sshi..." Kyuhyun chuckled,giving Siwon a hand-phone with bluetooth device making Siwon not understanding at first why the younger gave him those things.

 

Then Kyuhyun muttered,smiling to the older.

"Around everywhere in this school,there are members who belong to Anonymous Saviour group...The members include not only my friends in this school but also other ones who is willing to become a member of this group...All the members are so faithful and loyal to me..They didn't break their promises to reveal who is Anonymous Saviour...Moreover ,somehow even if anyone wants to quit from being member,I don't mind really...I just request them not to tell any facts of Anonymous Saviour even though they do not belong to this group...We members don't need to meet each other in person to accomplish giving a hand to the needy ones...We keep in touch each other and report only with calling phone,or sending mails or messages..Furthermore,there is someone who is outside of the school,and I'm giving him some amount of big salary,his responsibility is to buy necessary things that have to be bought outside of school...If it's said as a conclusion,some member will report me in detail if he finds someone needs help...then,I perform the rest of required ones myself sometime or together try working with my members..." Kyuhyun explained all his facts to the older who is attentively listening to his words.

"I really appreciate your work...Kyuhyun-ah..Though you said it's not a hard work but for an ordinary human,it's indeed a difficult one..No one can devote that much like you.." Siwon said,showing his deep dimples at the younger.

"You know everybody says money can't buy happiness..but,that saying is not true for me..I mean if we could spend our money beneficially,we can get happiness somehow...Isn't it true it is happier to share our belongings to the needy ones than to get own from the others?..If you don't believe that,then just try one time..You can make contact with me if you find someone need help...Then,you would know what a real blissful happiness is...Moreover,it will never fade in your heart...Whenever you think that they feel happy because of what you've done,your heart will always be a warm one...You can't hide the fact you're smiling at that thought in both of your face and even heart...Do you want to know what my mom answered me when I asked her what is the most important thing in our life?" Kyuhyun asked.

"Yes..I wanna know..." Siwon gladly and curiously exclaimed.

"I still remember she was hugging me tightly and smiling at me so beautifully when she answered seriously...She said the most essential thing in our life is actually 'Happiness'..and she continued telling life is too short so that in that short duration,we need to be happy..not only by myself,but everyone in our surroundings need to be happy...That's why,as time goes by,I gradually understand that valuable words of my mom... I stay myself happy every day..,and give happiness to each and everybody as possible as I could.That really makes me everything complete...It is the key of my Life Happiness...Do you know?" Kyuhyun said.

Siwon just couldn't blink his eyes but feels so amazed at Kyuhyun's personality and oh so amazing beautiful heart.

There it is,that heart-warming feeling while listening to the younger's eager words and how his doe eyes sparkling in the middle of his words,everything is literally glowing around the younger like a beautiful praying angel from heaven...Siwon can't help but deeply falling in love with this angel...He feel so mesmerizing onto Kyuhyun's beautiful heart and personality as if he nearly exploded out his hidden admiration and love.He is definitely sure that a solid warmth wraps around him while he was listening to the younger.

 

"I really want to meet with your precious mom.." Siwon finally can manage to hear his voice.

"Then,you will try to reach to the heaven...cause both my mom and dad is living there,looking after me.." Kyuhyun said,smiling at him.

Siwon at first couldn't comprehend what the younger one means.

"Oh..I'm sorry..Kyu..." He apologized for making Kyuhyun sad though the younger actually doesn't seem to be sad by his words.

"It's ok...Siwon-sshi...My mom and Dad will be actually fine at heaven cause they did so many merits through out their lives...Sometimes,I dream both of them,smiling at me and encouraging me to help others..Though I'm remaining alone in this short life with many inheritance from my parents,I feel so happy as I could spend their money so beneficially...But,with only one excuse...I don't wanna be popular...That's why I lied you about Anonymous Saviour helped me on rainy day and I stole the votings bag..I'm scared

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter