Two

My Lover who wears a Beautiful Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Then,on the next day EunSiHae have made up their mind to start the search for the Anonymous Saviour.

More than their expectation,everyone willingly included to help the searching with their opened arms.

Firstly,Siwon distributed a lot of panphlets containing information about their search for Anonymous Saviour,and he pinned a lot of panphlets by his handwriting notice on the board all over the Sapphire Blue university.

 

The next result they knew is many students who badly want to know who is Anonymous Saviour, are excitedly waiting him at the place he mentioned on his panphlets.

His panphlets contain....

 

"Anybody who wants to know and find the mysterious Anonymous Saviour....please let's gather at school canteen at noon.."

 

Even before arriving the time noon,to their unbelievable shock,they saw their school canteen is flooding with so many students,not only juniors but also seniors students who wants to know the mysterious one.

"Oh my god...Siwon-ah..How could we find that guy out of those many students?.." Donghae sighed.

"Don't worry...I've thought the way of handling..." Siwon smiled,taking a glimpse at that giant group of people.

 

"Anneyonghaseyo...I'm Choi Siwon from second year Engineering Major..

I think all of you had known about my panphlet to find Anonymous Saviour guy,....please...Be quiet..." Siwon requested in case the voices and whispers of that giant group are echoing louder.

"I'm not that mysterious guy...Yeah..I accidentally found out that Anonymous Saviour who helps us in our hard time is a guy not the girl..But,I still don't know who he is...Whatever the absolute certain thing I dare to say is that he is in this student groups,listening to my words...If he is really here,listening to my words,I want to tell that guy instead of all of you...'Thank you so much'...for giving us a genuine helping hand in our troubles...If there is a word more valuable than Thank You,I wanna say out that word to him...I'm sure more than half of this group who is here right now,have encountered with that Anonymous Saviour's mystique...That's why,I take my request anybody who wants to say thank him...Don't you wanna say 'Thank you' to that Anonymous Saviour who is surely among us?..How beautiful his heart is...I think we should honour him as a way of saying thanks and how you encountered your hard time and how he helped you mysteriously."

Siwon said,showing his deep dimples to the audience who is proudly cheerfully agreed with his words.

 

Then,starting from his own that happened yesterday,Siwon explained about his old bike to the students audience.

Moreover,Donghae told their canteen incident that was saved helped by Anonymous Saviour.

After them,the students including Yoona who was escaped from their bad dreams with the mysterious help of Anonymous Saviour,told their stories that have encountered with the name Anonymous Saviour in detail...Some students even in tears while telling their stories and in the end of their stories,...

Every story with Anonymous Saviour's genuine goodwill could make every heart so heartwarming...

 

And there...Siwon was actually stunned...as if the world has stopped at that moment he took a glimpse at that boy he missed so much....

That adorable boy who is smiling so beautifully like dazzling sunshine,listening to the each and every story about Anonymous Saviour very attentively...

Like he saw him at the canteen on very first time...

He is so amazingly beautiful that words can't describe...

May be his heart is beautiful,too...

 

Siwon even thought that adorable guy might be Anonymous Saviour..

And at that split second of his thought,his heart feels so fluttering with peaceful warmth.

 

He couldn't take his eyes away from that smiling adorable face as he feels doubtful if he is Anonymous Saviour.

 

Then,those beautiful doe warm eyes straightly gaze at his dark ones that made his hearbeat skipped so unrhythmically.

Though he eyed him with those doubtful expression,that adorable one even smiled at him as if nothing is so unusal.

Siwon had to hold his breath as if he witnessed the most beautiful being all over the world.

And then while he was ended by staring at that cute boy,an unexpected thing for him has occured at that time as that adorable boy put his hands up like the ones who explained their each story.

Then,all the eyes are targetting him to listen how about his story.

"Anneyong..."

At that moment Siwon heard that angelic voice out of that adorable being,he almost felt a warm sunshine in his nearly fainted heart.And his vision for others around him are being blurred and contained only for that adorable being.

"I also want to tell about my story with Anonymous Saviour...On that day,it was raining cats and dogs...I was leading to the school library...As I didn't bring any umbrella,I was soaked under the heavy rain..When I reached the library entrance,a guy neared me and gave me an umbrella and some fine dry clothes..But,when I asked him his name,he smiled and ran away from me...Though he didn't tell me the mysterious name Anonymous Saviour,I thought he'll be something dealed with Anonymous Saviour...I want to say him thanks with all my heart...Thank you"

 

Once again,Siwon felt the world has been stopped moving around...and his heart feels extremely warm while he saw him telling his own incident so adorably..

He could see that so far pure innocence wraps around that cute being...

The most extraordinary one is his dazzling beautiful smile on his rosy pink lips...

 

"Could you please tell your name?"

 

Without knowing himself,that question came out of Siwon's open mouth.

At that magical shining moment of that adorable guy took a glance to him with those almond browny eyes,Siwon thinks his heart is about to explode at real beauty of that guy.

 

...Oh...if shining stars are scattered all over the ground only with your beautiful glance,there will be no area in the sky for those stars....

...Why are you so beautiful?...

 

"My name is Cho Kyuhyun...I'm from 1st year Maths Major..."

That cute living being answered him with angelic voice and cute smile...

 

"Yahh...Siwon?..Is he the chubby guy you stared and drooled..?..Huhh?"

Hyukjae whispered,but loudly enough to hear into Siwon's ears.

"Choi Siwon!!!Stop Starring at him..."

Hyukjae gave a nudge to the one who is now in agape..

 

Other students continued telling their stories about Anonymous Saviour...

All of their stories that has been helped by that mysterious one are actually interesting ones.

For example,being paid all the costly books fees for the ones who can't afford,being received the new wallet,bag,shoes, instead of the lost ones,being paid the bills at canteen for the ones who is in shortage of money..and so many etc...

When all the stories are ended finally,Siwon started to mouth his advice for searching that mysterious guy.

"After we've listened to all stories about Anonymous Saviour attentively, it's so clear that he wants to give us a helping hand so genuinely and mysteriously...However,we still don't know about his actual main purpose...Why is he helping us?...Wanna be a hero among many students?..Or He wants to be popular?..Or else he is something disabled that he couldn't reveal to us..How do you all think about him?.."

Siwon exclaimed,

In fact,he wants to stimuli to get the response from all of students as he surely believes Anonymous Saviour must be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter