Children

Remember Me

                           5 Years Later......

 

 

 

 

 

 

Running was being heard by four young kids. They were screaming their heads off with joy and laughter. They were running inside of a house and they were lucky to be running on carpeted floor.

 

They ran into a white room with white items. They all sat down on a long white fluffy comfortable rug and busted into joyous happy laughter as they all looked at each other.

 

“Kiwon hyung! Why do you always loose?" One of the boys from the four asked the boy who sat in the middle.

 

“I didn't loose! You all were too fast!" The five year old Choi Kiwon complained.

 

“Uncle Fishy is always happy and hyper! Even when he spends time with you Eunhae!" A little girl with the resemblance of a particular angel with familiar raccoon eyes exclaimed.

 

“Kiwonnie, where is Sibummie? Uncle Horsey and Uncle Kibum told you watch over her!" Another little girl said as she took a couple of glances at her light pink polished nails.

 

Kiwon gasped and placed his hand over his mouth, “Omo! She's only two and I don't know where she is?!"

 

Eunhae spoke with a high pitched voice, “Are they going to get mad because we lost her?"

 

The girl who was looking at her polished nails smacked the boy's head. “Of course! How old is she? Two!" 

 

“Shouldn't we go find her then?" The girl who looked like an angel asked.

 

Kiwon nodded his head and responded to the girl, “You're right, Soo Young! But...where would she be?"

 

Kim Soo Young, the daughter of Kim Kangin and Leeteuk tilted her head and thought hardly, “Perhaps...outside?"

 

The only daughter of Hangeng and Heechul, Han Kyung Hee the twin of Han Han Chul, stopped looking at her nails, “Oh! Oh! Maybe she's in the garden!"

 

Lee Eunhae, son of Lee Donghae and Eunhyuk stood up too and nodded his head, “She likes to look at the flowers! She always collects peonies, roses, tulips, and daisies and gives them to our pretty uncles!" 

 

Kiwon nodded in agreement. Ever since his baby sister learned to walk, she always collected pretty flowers from anywhere that had flowers.

 

“Lets go before anyone finds out that we weren't watching her!" Kiwon said.

 

It wasn't long until the group of children ran out of the room of white. The Choi family had moved out of their apartment after little Kiwon had turned two and now he was five. The Choi's (Siwon and Kibum) missed the apartment, but they didn't necessarily sell or move out of it. Siwon's parents had bought it for them; a gift for their grandchildren just in case they needed a place to stay when they were older.

 

Of course, Eunhyuk had given birth once the nine months was up and the couple were blessed with a healthy beautiful baby boy whim resembled his father but acted like his mother. Th couple had thought of the names: Eun Dong, Dong Hyuk, Hae Hyuk, Hyuk Dong, Dong Eun, and there were many more. 

 

Eunhyuk suggested they name their first child “Eunhae" since that was their couple name which Donghae was completely fine with as long as they named their second child, “Dong Hyuk" or “Hae Hyuk" since he was the top and semi in the couple.

 

It wasn't long until the others were expecting children. Kangteuk had been the next couple and they were blessed with a beautiful baby girl with her mother's features with her father's eyes. They had named her, “Soo Young." 

 

It was the Hanchul couple that were also expecting near the time Kangteuk were. Kim Soo Young had been born December 21st and the Han twins were born January 2nd.

 

The only couples left were Yewook, Kyumin, Zhoury, and Shindong and Nari. Kyumin would be expecting since three weeks ago Sungmin started throwing up and after he came from the doctors, he claimed that he was expecting. Yewook were thinking about it just the same as Zhoury, and Shindong and Nari were still dating.

 

But no matter what, love was in the air, but it probably wouldn't be long before they would be getting married and be expecting the next nine months to be emotional but beautiful and worth it.

 

 

As for the little female replica of the Kim Heechul, had been correct. There was a little girl who looked very adorable was in the green garden full of flowers. 

 

She had short black hair, her parents' light skin, her Appa's eyes, and her Eomma's eyebrows. Her parents were very attractive looking, so it was no surprise that her brother or her would be good looking as them.

 

In her small little hands were the finest picked light pink peonies. She was in Herr family's garden. This was where she spent most of her time. She loved flowers. Her favorite were peonies since people usually preferred roses, tulips, or daisies. 

 

By her surprise, she was lifted from the ground by her strong and manly Appa. He had her in his two arms and placed a soft kiss on her cheeks. He smiled brightly and chuckled lightly.

 

“Dear, where is Kiwonnie? Isn't he supposed to be watching you? Me and your Eomma told him to do—"

 

Four children were behind Siwon and Sibum. Kiwon had cut off his Appa.

 

“I'm right here Appa!" Kiwon called out which made Siwon look back and quirked his eyebrows. 

 

Kiwon cleared his throat, of course kids wouldn't tell the truth once they've been caught, and since he was a kid, he didn't feel like telling the truth now, “Um...well, you see...there are  too many children in this house right now so—" 

 

“There are only five kids and you couldn't keep track of one?" Siwon asked. 

 

Kiwon frowned and nodded his head, “Mian, Appa."

 

Siwon placed Sibum down and ruffled his son's hair and whispered, “Trust me Kiwonnie, there will be much more children soon."