School President and School Delinquent I

Love Stories

Dongwoo's POV

 

"Sophomore, Park Dongwoo. You've been hanging out with your delinquent friends in an empty classroom inside building, correct?" Kim Sunggyu, The Vice President of the Student Council says.

 

'So the jerk's been watching me.' I cross my arms, looking away irritating.

 

"Your sour attitude is bad enough. You must have a lot of confidence in your school record." Sunggyu says as he glares at me.

 

I glare back at him and shout; "THE STUDENT COUCIL IS MY ENEMY!" as I dash out of the student school office towards the school's rooftop. 

 

"They don't like my bleached hair or my piercings!! Why do they care??!" I shout angrily as I go up the rooftop and stomp my feet. 

 

"Howon, what do think?" I turn my body to face the lad.

 

"You're the independent type. The Student Council is annoying to say the least." He smiles sweetly.

 

*Blush*

 

Yes, on the rooftop, there's this special guy. The first time we met, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He's always on the rooftop, reading a book. So recently, we've been meeting together often.

 

"By the way, don't think using physical force with the student council is going to get you anywhere."

 

"What? The president gets me so pissed, I wish I could kick his in an alley somewhere. But.."

 

"President?"

 

"The dude with the small eyes and looks like a hamster! The know-it-all prick!"

 

"Oh..yeah.. Sunggyu.. Kim Sunggyu's a pretty capable guy."

 

"...."

 

"You know him?" I say as sit down next to him.

 

"We're in the same class."

 

'Right.. Howon's a junior..'

 

"--So, it's time to go home. It's getting late." He says as he stands up.

 

'I'm gonna ask him today!'

 

"Uh.. H-Howon! Wanna hang out at my house?"

 

'I know~ We're polar opposites.  I just want to be close friends...'