My everything

My Angel, My Hero
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

* * *

Five years later.

 

Stretching her arms and legs Haneul woke up. Buying this bed sure was a great decision. She yawned and rubbed her eyes. Haneul turned to her side looking at the sleeping person next to her. She was sleeping on her stomach, the blanket reached only up to her mid back. She was completely under it. Her arms were tugged under the pillow. Red hair was sprawled all over the white pillow also covering the sleeping woman's face.

 

Haneul carefully inched closer to that woman. She gently moved the wild red hair off of the woman's face and revealed a peacefully sleeping Tiffany. She gently poked Tiffany's nose. The woman scrunched her nose and used her hand to swap away the bother. That's when Haneul noticed the gold ring on Tiffany's finger. The English teacher had never taken it off after their wedding day. Haneul giggled quietly before planting a kiss on Tiffany's cheek. The sleeping Tiffany started to stir from her slumber and blinked her eyes.

 

Haneul caressed Tiffany's with her hand, "Good morning beautiful."

 

"Hey..." Tiffany said with her husky morning voice. She kept looking at her angel as Haneul observed the movement of her own hand, "That feels so nice. Can you give me a massage?" Tiffany asked gently petting Haneul's hair.

 

"Not right now, no. Maybe later tonight when Irene is at your Mother's house." Haneul said referring to their little daughter. Tiffany's Mother had promised to take care of Irene for the next three weeks so that the married couple could have their long overdue honeymoon. Jessica had promised to look after Prince with Taeyeon and Yuri's help.

 

"This no--before-honeymoon plan kind of failed." Tiffany stated remembering the events of last night. One round in the shower and one at their bed. Luckily little Irene's room was across their condo and that girl was a heavy sleeper.

 

"That was totally your fault. I can't handle you in a Victoria's secret bikini." Haneul defended herself. Tiffany in a red Victoria's secret lingerie was impossible to resist. Especially the type lingerie which made her curvaceous body even more alluring and supported her wife's bosom perfectly. Too good to go waste.

 

"I made a note to myself to never show you my new underwear. Good thing Jessi said I should buy three other ones." Tiffany purred seductively before climbing on top of her wife and kissing her lips.

 

"Holy cow..." Haneul whispered into the kiss. Tiffany tugged gently on Haneul's hair, it made the latter's knees go weak. Tiffany's naughty hand slipped under her lover's blanket caressing the body. She loved how her wife's body reacted to her touch.

 

With a slam of their bedroom door little Irene entered the room, "Mommy! Omma! No sleeping! Joohyun is hungry!"

 

"Go on Mommy. Go feed your daughter." Haneul pushed Tiffany off of her with a smile.

 

* * *

 

Haneul was enjoying a quiet shower. The steam was covering the shower cubicle in the bathroom. Soon the bathroom's door  opened and Tiffany called out her wife, "Can I join you, love?" Haneul swore Tiffany was smirking behind the shower curtain. She saw Tiffany's silhouette standing still.

 

"Who am I to stop you?" Haneul said. Soon she saw Tiffany taking off her shirt and wiggling her out of small shorts she had ear

Please log in to read the full chapter