I Love You, Park

Let Me Tell You That I Love You

 

 

 

Chanyeol can’t seem to stop staring at Baekhyun’s cute sleeping face. He figures that if Baekhyun doesn’t know it won't kill him, besides, what else can he do on an airplane flight? What movies are there to watch when everything on the flight is either B-grade or something Chanyeol has watched before. 

 

The both of them are heading to, according to Baekhyun, the prettiest place on earth which is apparently Italy. Chanyeol’s determination on trying to save up money for two tickets to Italy was mind-blowing. He would skip meals, do overtime and at one point he even took on an extra job. 

 

It’s worth it though, Chanyeol thinks because he has never seen Baekhyun’s eyes twinkle in so much admiration while talking about a place. Baekhyun’s reaction to two flight tickets to Italy involved a whole night filled with pampering kisses and Baekhyun whispering how much he loved Chanyeol non-stop like a mantra.  

 

It’s so worth it. 

 

The only thing Chanyeol curses is the day they made the leg room for economy flights so small. Maybe he also curses the day god decided to make his limbs so long. 

 

“ing midgets man.”  Chanyeol mutters to himself as he moves around to find a comfortable sitting position. Chanyeol’s movements are obviously annoying the out of the sweaty old man in front of him because the man turns around to glare daggers at Chanyeol. 

 

Chanyeol grins and shrinks back in his seat, seeing that his boyfriend is still asleep but now with his mouth wide open. To other people, Baekhyun would have looked like some sort of piranha but Chanyeol thinks that Baekhyun looks so kissable right now. 

 

“Would you like any drinks sir? Would you….sir? SIR?” 

 

Chanyeol snaps out of his daze and looks up to see an impatient looking stewardess (wearing way too much makeup, Chanyeol may add) holding out a tray of fruit juice. 

 

“I’ll take an apple juice, please.” Chanyeol says softly, making sure not to wake Baekhyun up. The stewardess gives the cup to Chanyeol with a fake smile and walks away. 

 

Chanyeol sips his apple juice silently and places it on the tray table in front of him. When he looks at Baekhyun he sees that his boyfriend is awake, now furiously blinking away the sleepiness from his eyes with a pout and Chanyeol thinks that he resembles a puppy asking for food. 

 

“Good morning sunshine, the earth says hello!” Chanyeol whispers softly and pecks Baekhyun’s forehead making the latter let out a small giggle. 

 

“Oh god my mouth feels like , do you mind if I have a sip of that?” Baekhyun nods towards Chanyeol’s apple juice and Chanyeol nods, reaching for it and handing it to his boyfriend carefully. 

 

“Finish the whole thing if you want.” Chanyeol smiles as Baekhyun gulps down most of the juice almost in one go. 

 

When Baekhyun puts the cup down, he smiles up at Chanyeol and grabs the latter’s head to bring him down to press their foreheads together. 

 

 

“Did I mention how much I love you, Park?” Baekhyun whispers close to Chanyeol’s mouth, sending a shiver down his back. “Maybe you have, once or twice or a thousand times.”  

 

Baekhyun initiates the kiss, he leans in slowly and presses his warm lips against Chanyeol’s. Chanyeol deepens the kiss though, caressing Baekhyun’s warm cheek and tilting his head to the side. The kiss brings warmth to Chanyeol’s chest and an adorable flush to Baekhyun’s cheeks.

 

He can’t help himself from smiling.