CH02 - Match

y y Boo

I found myself sitting across Key. I couldn't say no to an idol, okay. Taemin has been telling about his hyungs that's why beforehand, I already knew that Key is a member of SHINee. Taemin described Key as his umma and the fashionista of their group. It's quite obvious, though. A guy with no sense of fashion wouldnt dye his hair into a brocolli.

It's awkward being with a stranger. Taemin must've stayed but he had to do some errands. The atmosphere is uneasy and I can't think of anything to talk about.

"Did you like it?", Key finally asked, pointing to my blueberry cake. He insisted on buying it for me, telling me that it's his favorite.

I smiled, nodding at him. "It doesn't taste like what I expected."

He rested his chin on his palm, his elbow on top of the table. "What did you expect then?"

"I expected it to be boring but when my tounge touched it, I was amazed"

"I knew you're special", I heard him mutter before smirking. I raised an eyebrow at him, "Excuse me?". He chuckled. "Nothing"

What does he mean by special? Did he mean... I felt blood rushed through my ears. It's not what I think right? My heart beat started to race. We just met an hour ago yet why is he making me feel this way?

"Are you okay?", I quickly snapped out of my thoughts when Key reached for my face, eyeing me with a worried look.

"Y-y-es! Im fine!", I stuttered. His face is close to mine and heck it's making me nervous."

He puckered his lips, nodding at my answer. "Okay", he said before going back to his position. "How old are you?"

"18", I bluntly answered and took a spoonfull of the cake.

"I'm 23. That makes us a good match then"

I was bewildered by his statement. Is he hitting up on me? 'Coz if he is, then I wont back out. Who am I to reject this dude? He's hot!

I choked slightly. I hurriedly took a sip of my frappe before asking, "What do you mean by that?", trying not to sound nervous infront of him.

"Well", he fixed his bangs before looking back at me, "they said that if the guy is 5 years older than the girl, they're compatible"

"Do you think we're compatible?" Bam. My mouth unconsciously spoke. I was so mesmarized that it slipped out. Who could stay sane while SHINee's Key is looking at you? Definitely not me.

He took a sip at his espresso, "I think we're perfect"

"Are you always like this to girls you just met?", I smirked at him. For an idol who just met an ordinary college girl, it's pretty odd to flirt right? He sent me a smirk. I felt my face became hot and I knew for sure that I am blushing.

"You're the first one", he chuckled, "And I think I'm doing good."

"Yes, you are. hahaha", I laughed my nervousness off. Taemin, I didn't know that your so-called Umma was like this. I thought he's more of a feminine type. But what's this? Why is he acting like a dude from the movies wherein the guy has this overflowing appeal and the girl can't help but to fall easily.

"How about you?", he asked. I raised an eyebrow at him, completely unsure of what he meant. "Do you always blush like that infront of guys you just met?"

I giggled and it sounded like I'm trying to act cute. It's not on purpose though. He laughed slightly at me before smirking, "You got an icing on your lip"

I felt embarassed. How can I eat carelessly? I grabbed a tissue and wiped the corner of my lips. Once I thought that the icing was gone, I answered his question. "Nope. You're the first one"

When he heard my answer, he stood up and pulled his chair right next to mine. "I guess we're really a perfect match" I was taken aback by his move. Now, he's being aggressive. Seriously. Key, why do you have such an impact on me? "I think I like you already". And with that, he held my chin before leaning in for a kiss.. He my bottom lip before pulling away. "You missed a spot"

Today I just kissed a stranger and I liked it.