CH01 - Intro

y y Boo

"NO- Are you sure you're a girl? Eggs are for starters yet you can't even cook one!", my boyfriend kept nagging at me ever since he woke up. I tried surprising him by cooking breakfast but as soon as he saw the dish, he exploaded. The egg looks perfectly fine and edible to me. Kibum made it a big deal that the yolk werent perfect. I mean, who's perfect?

"I'm perfect!", he blurted out as if he read my mind, "So I should eat perfectly cooked food". I sighed. How did I manage to cope up with THE Almighty Key for 3 months? I rubbed my temples, nudging off my disappointment at failing.

"Fine!", I raised my hands in defeat, "If the almighty don't wanna eat it, then I will!".  I grabbed the plate in front of him but before I could get away, he hugged me by my waist.

"I'll eat it.", he bluntly stated. What's the use of his early nagging if he plans on eating it in the end? Sometimes I really don't get this guy's logic. He pulled me to sit on his lap, with the plate still on my hands. "Feed me baby", he took a sweet peck on my cheek before opening his mouth wide, waiting for the food. I chuckled at his cuteness. But instead of feeding him, I leaned in for a kiss. I felt his lips curved into a smile. I couldnt help but to smile back. "I love you", I muttered between our kisses.

"I know you do"

 


 


Flashback


It was a typical day for me. Hanging out around our University's dance studio with Taeminnie, teaching me the steps of Replay. Well, Taemin belongs to an idol group called, SHINee and they're hella famous not only in the country but in the whole word. Who would have thought that I became friends with a star? Despite being famous, Taemin remained humble. There are alot of girls stalking him every day, every hour, every minute and every second of his idol life. At first I find it annoying but eventually I cope up with it.

Taemin's phone rang. He excused himself before answering the call and going outside. "WHAT? WHERE??!", I heard him shrieked. "HYUNG!!".

What's going on outside? I shrugged the thought off since it's not good to eavesdrop. I heard the door open. Taemin went in with someone walking behind him.

"Haein!", Taemin ran to me excitedly. He looked back at the person behind him, "Hurry up hyung!"

"I cant walk fast with these shoes, alright?", the guy hissed.

I looked at him. The guy has a green hair and it totaly suits him. He's wearing a white coat which I assume expensive by the looks of it. What caught my attention was his shoes that is a 5 inches platform. How can he walk with that?

"Hyung this is my one and only school best friend, Haein", Taemin introduced me to his hyung. "And Haein", he continued, "This is my hyung, Key"


I raised my hand for a hand shake. Key's eyes were glued on mine and I can't help but feel kinda uneasy. Is there anything wrong with my face? His eyes is melting me and his green contact lens isn't helping. It's mesmerizing.

Taemin nudged Key's shoulder, "Hyung. Shake her hand"

Key reached for my hand and gently shook it. "Nice meeting you, Haein", he smiled at me.

I smiled back at him, "Nice meeting you too, Key".

He's still holding my hand and it's getting awkward. I don't mind though because he's hot. Taemin coughed trying to break the awkwardness, "Hyung you can let go now"

That's when Key finally let go of my hand and regained his composure. He bit his lower lip which made me tempt to kiss. I wonder what would it taste like, what would it feels like?

As I was getting lost in my thoughts, Key fixed his bangs and, "Wanna drink coffee with me?"