Final

That's kinda gay

Xiumin lay on the bed he shared with Chen, as the latter paced the room, searching for a specific hoodie he was rather fond of.

“Bro have you seen my hoodie? The grey- And you’re wearing it. You’re also wearing the sweatpants I was looking for earlier.” Chen pouted. Chen had to admit. Xiumin looked fine as hell, but he wasn’t going to say that out loud. Chen wasn’t gay or anything.

Xiumin shrugged. “I’m wearing them, and bro, I don’t feel like changing.” Xiumin looked as Chen’s pout turned mischievous. Wow how dare Chen have the NERVE to look cute. Not that Xiumin was gay though.

Chen advanced on Xiumin, pouncing on him.

“Bro what are you doing?” Xiumin squeaked, in a slightly less manly voice than he would have liked.

Chen didn’t answer. He just pulled the hoodie over Xiumin’s head, along with Xiumin’s singlet.

“Bro what are you doing?” Xiumin repeated.

All he was wearing now was his boxers, as Chen had managed to strip him of his sweatpants.

Chen stood up, discarding the clothing to the floor and turning his attention to Xiumin’s defined body in a TOTALLY NON GAY WAY. Holy mother of damn had Xiumin always had those abs? Had those legs always been buff?

Xiumin lay there, staring at Chen’s eyes which seemed to be attached to his abs. It was just a bro thing, right? Xiumin’s eyes wandered lower, to Chen’s thin lips. How they naturally curled up at the edges. Damn those lips. Those enchanting lips. Xiumin just wanted to punch Chen’s lips in the face with his own lips. In a non homoual way of course, but maybe, just maybe, Chen wants to punch Xiumin’s lips with his own, as well?

“Bro, I dare you to kiss me.” Xiumin challenged.

“Bro that’s kinda gay.” Chen replies, but he never backs away from a challenge so he allows himself to fall nearly on top of Xiumin, hovering just above him. His fingers intertwine with Xiumin’s and their lips connect. His tongue slips into Xiumin’s mouth and Chen just kind of wiggles it about. He doesn’t know how to do this . He’s never kissed a bro before. After a moment Chen pulls away.

“Wow… That was… Really gay. You at kissing though.” Xiumin chuckles.

“Shut up bro.” Chen mumbles and smashes their lips together again.

 

*y times go here*

 

Chen lay in bed, beside an equally Xiumin.

“Bro… Maybe we’re gay.” Chen whispers into the dimly lit room.

“What makes you say that?” Xiumin replied sarcastically. “Let’s make out again.”

 

*more y times (r.i.p Xiumin’s )*

 

---------------

Well that was fun :D Sorry if it . Saranghae <3