The Morning of...

Under the pounding light

Sehuna adjusted her sunglasses, trying to phase out as much sunlight as possible. It was early saturday morning and instead of sleeping she was headed to the airport. Yixing the representative for the Chinese Student Assocition, had woken her up. Zitao's flight had come earlier than planned and she had to pick him up. She wanted to tell him no, hang up, and roll back into bed but she was already on thin ice with the association having missed the past few functions and constantly being late to the meetings This was her way of getting back into their good graces. She would spend the entire day with this Zitao, and potentially miss the biggest party of the semester. She groaned at the the thought of having to spend an entire day with this foreign stranger, she was sure he would be like every tourist. He would snap pictures of everything, but be completly reserved. She was also nervous, her Mandarin had vastly improved since joining the association but it still had ways to go, she was worried that this day would be mostly spent in silence. She always tried to appear as confidant as possible for the sake of her friends, but there remained that part of her that worried constantly. 

She held up a sheet of paper, that just read "Welcome Zitao" She was was walking around the arrival area trying to find him. The association hadn't given her a picture so she kept wandering around and showing her sign to anybody that appeared chinese. She had wandered throught most of the arrival arean, and was starting to get worried that this Zitao had wandered off somewhere into the city. She was about to call Yixing, when she saw a tall man waving at her. He was wearing a pair of black leather jeans, a loose white t-shirt, a long green plaid shirt over it , and a white snapback.  She couldn't see his eyes as they were covered by a large pair of sunglasses, but she could already sense that this man was handsome. She was internally cursing at herself, why hadn't Yixing told her this exchange student was hot if she had known she would have put more effort into her outfit.  All she was wearing was black jeans, and a form fitting green shirt. He stopped in front of her and bowed, Sehuna knew the proper Mandarin response but her mind was still blank. All she could think of saying was "you're hot. me now" the last thing she needed though was to be accused of ual harrasment.

He stood up and looked slightly embarrassed, maybe he should have just shaken her hand. Maybe she didn't recognize him, the picture he had provided had been pretty old. Back when he had black hair and that god awful haircut, but his eyes were pretty distinctive so maybe if she saw his eyes she would recognise him. He took off his black sunglasses, as well as his snapback and brushed out some of his blonde hair. He bit his lower lip a little enjoying the feeling of being liberated from the confines onf his snapback.

Sehuna only knew one thing in the past minute since that she had met Zitao, and that was that she was going to defile him by the end of the day. She was going to get in even more trouble with the Chinese Student Association for screwing a foreign exchange student on his first day, but honestly she couldn't think of a nicer way of saying welcome. Her mind had already gone numb by seeing him.He then took off his sunglasses and snapback shaking out his blonde hair and made one of the most faces she had ever seen. He had closed his eyelids in pleasure, continued to mess with his blonde hair and slowly bit his lip. Her mind had restarted, but at an increased pace.  

" Hi my name is Zitao, but you can call me Tao. What's your name? " His voice wasn't deep, but it was definantly manly with a raspy quality. Her mind was trying to imagine how her name would sound moaned by that mouth. The images her mind was coming up...she was glad she wasn't a man because she would be full mast by now. He smiled at her, waiting for her response. His smile was adorable and made his eyes crinkle, and Sehuna realised something that made her even more ashamed than undressing him in her mind. Her heart had not stopped beating rapidly since she had first seen him. 

"My name is Sehuna, but you can call Sehunnie." And you may be the first love of my life.