Love Myself or You?

Under the pounding light

"Beak! How much longer are you going to be broken up over that ? It's been almost two years and you still can't let go of him. You need to come to this party and meet some new guys!" Sehuna was nagging at Beakhyun for what felt like the hundreth time this week. She grabbed her hair a bit tersely continuing to apply the black dye to Sehuna's hair. "Ow! you don't need to take out on my scalp either. I'm just saying Beak it wouldn't be bad if you dated someone knew." Sehunah was usually a brat, but she had her moments. Deep down Beakhyuna knew Sehuna was just trying to look out for her. " Or at least if you're not going to date anyone, go to the party and get some ing in you. God knows you need to get layed!" Really deep down Beakhyuna knew Sehuna was just trying to look out for her. 

"Aishh I'm done with you!  Soon your hair will be as dark and black as your soul if that's possible." Beakyhuna took off the rubber gloves and threw them in the wastebasket.  She was irratated with Sehuna, but she knew everything she was saying was right. Both about needing to meet a new guy and about , but she was so frightened of disturbing her current pattern of life. Her current life was stable, and she preferred it to the chaos that her life had been shortly after the break up. Beakhyuna looked at Sehuna who was posing in front of her mirror as if she were in the middle of a fashion spread, hair slicked back from the hair dye. "I wish I had your confidence Sehunnie..." She thought that maybe if she had more confidence she could put herself out there. Beakhyuna saw Sehuna raise her eyebrow from the reflection of the mirror "You already do Beak. You've just deluded yourself into believing that you're less of a woman because of that . You're stronger than most people Beak. You just need to see it yourself." Sehuna turned and pulled Beakhyuna towards the mirror, "see you're almost as pretty as me." Beakhyuna punched her underclassman and laughed at her wince. "Oww, so are you going or not? It's the biggest party our campus holds and one of us needs to enjoy it." Sehuna rubbed her shoulder, Beak could land a nasty punch. "Wait Sehunnie aren't you going to the party?"

"Unfortunatly no, the party will be bereft of my presence. The Chinese Student Asscociation is forcing me to show a new exchange student around. His name is Zitao, and i'm supposed to give him the welcoming tour. I'll try to push him on someone else and meet up with you later." 

"Ok, I'll think about going Sehunnie, now you can sit still the dye needs to set in."