Under the pounding light

Under the pounding light

Vroom! vrooom! 

Oh yeah Chanyeol was in the zone. here he was the king. Here he was unstoppable. Here he..."Oh! What the ! A pillow thwacked him ending his internal monologue and causing him to drop his controller. He watched as his car fell to the wayside, ending his winnning streak. "Ahhh screw you Jongin!" 

"How many times have I told you Chan, you're not my type." Jongin laughed, he enjoyed teasing Chanyeol mostly because he wasn't the type to get upset over some minor teasing. 

"Go a Jongin." Chanyeol replied back, but he didn't say it with any malice. He started laughing instead, Chanyeol wasn't the type of person to get angry and he was glad he could joke around like this with his gay roomate and best friend Kim Jongin. 

"That's what I would like to do..." Jongin muttered under his breath. 

"Ahhh what did say you Jongin? Ohhh my god! I heard that!" Chanyeol was laughing and blushing at the same time. Jongin grabbed another pillow and started  hitting him repeatedly. "Shut up Chan! It's been a while, ok. At least I get some! The only ual relationship you've been in with has been with your right hand! Chanyeol was dodging his pillow and still laughing "awww, come on that's low. Sometimes I inlcude my left hand."  Kim Jongin's deadly pillow attack ended as he was doubled over laughing at Chanyeol's last comment. 

Jongin sat down on their couch, clutching his chest trying to regain his breathing. While Chanyeol scooted to the side and grabbed the pillow that had originally hit him, preparing himself in case Jongin restarted his attack. 

"Ahh...Ok...ok you romantic. Aishh stop clutching that pillow I'm not going to hit you again. Chanyeol was clutching the pillow as if he were an abused child.  "You made me forget why I came here in the first place. Ah yes!" Jongin turned slightly to face Chanyeol and his expression became more serious. "Chanyeol I think its time we end this relationship between you and your hands and find you a real girl." Jongin took a deep breath trying to express the seriousness behind his message. He cared a lot for Chanyeol, he really was like a brother to him. Chanyeol had been one of the few people to accept him, and he helped him after his family had thrown him after he had come out to them. Lately though Jongin hadn't been around as much for Chanyeol, dancing and performing was taking up more and more of his time. He had come home many nights to Chanyeol passed out on the table or on the couch usually surrounded by work and music sheets. There was slight urgency as well, Jongin had been accepted a into prestigious dance troup and would be traveling for the next year. The thought of leaving Chanyeol alone for year made his chest heavy, it was his fault that they had to leave their old town. If he had just done as his sisters had told him and not come out he and Chanyeol could still be with the people they had grown up with. Chanyeol had been kind enough to move out with him to ensure he wasn't alone in this new city. 

"Hey Nini, why are you trying to break up a relationship that already works so well." Chanyeol started laughing, he was incapable of being serious.

"Aishh I knew you would say something like that. Look there's a big party at that campus that's an hour away from here. Let's go and meet some people." Jongin knew that Chanyeol disliked huge parties, Chanyeol was confidant and pretty goofy, but after a while he tired of it and prefered more laid back excursions. Like goingn out to eat, or just doing some casual shopping. Chanyeol pressed his lips together, pretending that he was giving some thought to what Jongin was saying. He was about to tell him no, that he just wanted to stay in their apartment when he remembered something. "Wait doesn't that guy you've been crushing on for the past few months go to that campus? Kyungsoo? "  Jongin started blushing he hadn't expected Chanyeol to remember the name of the love of his life. "Ahhh that's why you want to go!" Chanyeol playfully smacked Jongin with the pillow he had been clutching. "We'll go dude, I want to meet this Kyungsoo who you say has a voice of an angel."