Teaser。

Lady Avengers。》 A Group of New Heroes
  sometimes, a mask can't hide everything。
   teaser one...
tumblr_nlbly5Iyeu1tlr7uno5_400.png

Watching beneath black shades, a woman with ink black hair sat beneath the multi-colored lights of the small cafe. Beside her were two other people engaged in a small conversation regarding the TV series 'Game of Thrones'. Shaking her head, she ignored their little discussion and went back to the newspaper she was reading. She flipped the newspaper over and pretended to be looking through the 'help wanted' ads, but keeping one eye trained on the young blonde woman behind the counter. Their assignment had to observe and report back to headquarters. Although it had seemed easy for her, it seemed almost too easy for her. Something had to give. What was so special about this woman that S.H.E.I.L.D. wanted to keep a close eye on her.

"You know she's kind of cute." a woman to the right of Naema stated twirling her fork in her hand. "Don't you agree. Seokjin" she asked, turning to the newbie agent who was paired with them. If Naema had it her way then she would have worked with the girl only since she did know her better. Kim Seokjin was too wet behind his ears for her liking. People like him were too new, too breakable and too weak. Plus, it irks the out of her when he nervously glanced back at her. Always glancing back at her with worry in his eyes. Feeling her eyebrow twitch, she brought the steaming cup of coffee up to her chapped lips and glared through her glassed at the younger boy. The boy quietly adverted his eyes, going back to the notebook that was in front of him. Breathing in and letting out a tired sigh, she placed the cup back down and focused her attention back on the person of interest.

"Why, yes." Seokjin answered the red bloomed up his slender neck and across his cheeks.

Smiling wide Agent 34 fixed her attention back on their target. Her bright red nails tapped a fast paced beat on the table before she her pink painted lips and blew a kiss at the woman when she looked back at our table. Like a deer caught in headlights, the woman's blue eyes widen and she fixed her attention back on the coffee she was making. 

"You know I wonder if Magda works around here? I heard she works at magazine company not too far from here." Agent 34 said still tapping her fingers.

Naema tighten her grip on the newspaper making small wrinkle spots appear where she was reading. Why did she have to bring HER up? Out of all topics.

"Who cares." she replied

"Yeah, but I do," Agent 34 said, pursing her lips "Besides, not everyone holds a grudge against the boss's daughter." 

Setting her eyes back on Agent 34 who was smiling wide showing off her pearly white teeth while her eyes gave Naema the 'try me' look. Drawing in a small breath, Naema bite the inside of her cheek. Agent 34 was good at getting under people's skin, making them react in ways that would take Naema mere hours or a day to get when she interrogated people for information. Too good. All Agent 34 had to do was glance and they became putty in her hands. Besides, Naema already knew that if Agent 34 really wanted to know where the boss's daughter worked then she would know by now, she was a spy.

Looking away and folding her arms across her chest, Naema muttered "It isn't like that."

"Fool yourself, but don't lie to me." Agent 34 tssked "Just admit, you don't like he-"

"Because she has too much power." Naema gritted out slapping down her newspaper and looking directly at Agent 34 this time.

No one in all the years she had been working for S.H.I.E.L.D. had come across a power like the one Nick Fury's daughter had. It was peculiar and it was something the irked Naema in a way that she didn't think would affect her that much. Someone so young having this much power. It didn't sit right with her, it didn't fit her logic. But deep down inside it had a little bit more to do with a certain MIA person than Magda Fury.

"You guys, I mean girls," Seokjin stuttered, "I don't mean to interrupt but I think we should focus on the mission." 

Unfazed by Naema's reaction, Agent 34 smoothed out her napkin on her lap and smiled at Seokjin.

"I think you're right. Now who wants to share a piece of chocolate cake with me?"

Rolling her eyes, Naema stood up, ignoring her two partners, she readjusted her jacket and stalked off towards the outside of the cafe. She quickly walked behind the building and stopped near a dumpster. She needed a breather and alone time to think. She had let her guard down and bite the bait, Agent 34 had set. Naema was off her game and she didn't  like it, one bit. Running a hand through her hair, Naema laid her head on the brick wall, closing her eyes for a second to think back on what was truly bothering her.

You know ... we'll find him. Right.

Who?

He can't hide forever.

What for? It's a lost cause.

If you're keeping anything from us, we won't hesitate to question you too. There are consequences for your silence.

...

Deep down, she knew who they were talking about, she wasn't stupid and she knew sooner or later she was going to have to face her problem head on. She couldn't keep running from a ghost from her past.

AUTHOR'S NOTE So while I wait for more people to apply, here is the first teaser for Lady Avengers. I wrote this from an applicant's character's point of view.  I'm a little rusty with writing and feedback from you guys would be appreciated. I know it may seem kind of bland though, I'm sorry about that. This just shows the dynamics of how I think/interpret alcyonen's character would act. I used some info from her bio to help me write this teaser, so if you're confused, it's someone important to the applicant, she's thinking about. I hope I did a good job portraying your character. Also, the assassin (Agent 34) along with another side character (Kim Seokjin) were featured in this as well. This is how I picture the assassin to act, although I wonder how other applicants would be different when applying for that plotline. I kind of got this idea (the part where Naema thinks Magda's powers are too much for her), from Cap 3, Civil War. That being said, yes, Lady Avengers will in fact have a hand in the Civil War storyline. Which side do you think your character would be on?