Author's Station。

Lady Avengers。》 A Group of New Heroes
TnmV6KC.gif
  author's station。
   THE UPDATES...
 
tumblr_nla87bH7hI1uois0do1_500.gif  product-20-pledis-entertainment-s-ultima  tumblr_nm26d4QvmW1uqb8gto4_250.gif
June
22

Hey, guys. I have finished my example app, so if you want to take a look then feel free to. It doesn't have to be like mine, so don't get over anxious or upset. Plus, if something about the cheatsheet or app is bothering, then you can always ask me. If you need to change or add something that fine as well. I guess while I wait for apps to come in. I could write a teaser or two. But I was thinking of writing a teaser for each applicant that has applied because I think that would be better. Comment below if you would like me to just write a teaser or would you like a teaser for each applicant. Or if you want to talk about the app. Either way, it's fine with me. Happy Applying.
 

Sept.
11

Hi guys!, Reviews will be up shortly, I just got out from my classes. I'm thinking of writing another teaser too. I think you guys deserve it. Also, guys, thank you so much for the apps I've been getting, they are truly amazing. Plus, I think it's about time I set the deadline and when I do. I'll notify you guys. Have a good days guys! :)

 

December
24

So I’m officially on Winter Break and I can get back into the swing of this story for a short time. I’ve been meaning to close this app because I do want to get something out before freakin Marvel comes out with their new movie for the New Year. Oh my does anyone else feel like this year flew by … because I do. Also, thank you to those who have stuck with me when I’ve been basically MIA for the past months. So I will post the deadline after Christmas. Speaking of Christmas, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

 

December
27

Okay so I've officially thought about a deadline. I think January 8th would be good to close the application. How does that sound to everyone? I will give anyone an extension if they ask for it.

 

March
24

Okay so this isn't an update but I just want to know who is excited for Batman v. Superman? I'm totally excited for it, I got tickets to go see it tonight with Molly since we are neighbors... and she's driving. I like both comic universes but I'm kind of leaning towards DC right now. I really like Suicide Squad too which I think will be interesting to watch. This should be great but I just was checking on everyone and seeing how they are doing. The first chapter is almost done so wait for me!! It should be up either tomorrow or Sunday. Okay so I hope everyone has a nice evening! :)