Chapter 2

Opposite Attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Okay, first SNSD/F(x) are enrolled on an ALL GIRLS SCHOOL HIGH  here but the GRADE SCHOOL SCHOOL in their school has a little population of boys (Only until 6th grade)

2nd UPDATE! ENJOY!

I apologize for errors in advance for I didn't review my writings here :P

FEEDBACK BELOW ON HOW I'LL IMPROVE IT! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KRYSTAL'S POV

"Hey, what took you so long?" Victoria asked as I sat down beside her.

"Nothing, it's just that llama faced bumped into me and I accidentally dropped my drink." I said. "But don't worry, now I got 2 drinks for FREE!" I smirked.

"Yahh! Can I have the other one?" Sulli pouted.

I laughed, "No way. It'll be my extra in case I got thirsty inside the classroom." I then meronged on her.

"Selfish brat" Someone said behind my back. As I look back it was my sister approaching us.

"Unnie!" I said while Vic, Sulli & Luna said, "Hi Sica unnie!

"What are you doing here?" I asked

"Nothing, I was just going to buy water when I heard you being selfish to Sulli." she replied as she ruffled my hair.

"Yah! Are you my unnie or are you siding on Sulli?" I acted hurt at her statment while it's Sulli's turn to merong at me.

Jessica just laughed, "I got to go buy my drink before the bell rang" and off she went.

"Those guys are like chodings you know?" Vic said looking somewhere. When we followed what she's looking at we saw Amber's group at their usual seat goofing around laughing hysterically while Yuri is throwing her green peas behind someone's back and that someone doesn't seem to notice what's going on behind her back. 

"They've got the simplest kind of joy for a teenager" Luna sighed and the 4 of us shook our head.

Before I forgot, Hi! My name's Krystal Jung! I'm 16 years old and a junior student. My bestfriends are Sulli Luna & Victoria. I'm a simple girl with simple wants and needs, I love to read books, I follow the rules most of the time and I don't like being the center of attention. I'm mostly known as the "mini ice princess" though it's not my fault being like that unless you're really asking for it. Oh, and I love to eat eat eat! I mostly love bread and beef!

--

As we were walking back to our classroom, there's  a shoe dropped in front of us out of nowhere and we saw Yuri, Yoona and Amber racing towards us. Yuri got first and took the shoe while Amber look more desperate on getting the shoe.

"Yuri! Cmon! give me my shoe back!" That llama said. Then I noticed that she only got one shoe on her. 
"HAHAHA! No way! Yoona, Catch!" Yuri passed Amber's shoe while Amber ran for it to Yoona. 

We know that it could go on forever so we just rolled our eyes and went inside our classroom. When we got inside we sat beside each other and talk about random stuff  then my unnie and her friends arrived then joined us in our conversation. You might be wondering why my unnie is my classmate? It's because she studied back in the States and she only knows the basic Hangul so the school let her move back a year and that's how she became my classmate/batchmate. Though she has a different group of friends we and her group still merge some of the time.

When the bell rang we went back to our respective seats and we saw the chodings being scolded for not going inside the classroom even if the bell has already rung. I saw Amber moving her way to her seat behind me since she's my backmate.

The teacher arrives and starts the class the usual way. It's our English class and our teacher Ms. Ku is one of the most strict teacher that all of us were quiet and attentive in her class.  Even the chodings are behaving in her class. As our English class ended and were waiting for our Math teacher to arrive Amber's starting to bother me again.

"Hey Krystal" Amber said while poking my back annoyingly.

"What??" I looked back at her with my annoyed face

"Nothing." She said innocently

I sighed and went back to what I was doing. But then again Amber's poking my back again, 

"Hey hey hey hey" Poking my back fast with my annoyance I slightly lose control of my voice, "What???" and the whole class looked at me weirdly.

Amber then laughed and said casually "What's up with you?" I then glared at her. My sister tho who is our classmate threw a balled paper at her and said,"Annoy my sister one more time and I'll kick your ." 

I could hear everyone said "Ooohh" while the chodings are laughing at Amber. While the latter kept quiet.

The bell rang then our math teacher came in to start the class. As the teacher's doing her thing and the class is kinda lou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter