Chapter 1

Opposite Attracts
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Liu, Kwon, Im, Lee, Kim Taeyeon & Kim Hyoyeon, please report to the principal's office now." as the announcement was done the class and the teacher looked at us boredly. "what did you do this time?" the teacher addressed to us while we are getting up from our seats. When we got out of our classroom we nudged each other on what's going to happen in our principal's office.  

As we got inside our principal's office, "Sit down the 6 of you" the principal said while eyeing each of us. When got into our seats the principal yelled at us, "Why did you put styrofoams in each toilet bowl on the 3rd floor girl's rest room?!" we then look at the floor when the principal yelled.

"did you know how clogged the cubicle and how hard our janitors fixed it up??" Yep, we're still hanging our head down not saying anything. "Tell me why the 6 of you did it??"

We just take a peek on the principal and Taeyeon answered "well, we thought it'll be fun to shred those styrofoams and it just so happened that they were in the comfort room, sir."  

"you thought 'it'll be FUN'?? Are you sure you 6 are junior students?!?!" we winced when his voice got louder. We left nothing else to say rather than, "We're sorry sir". The principal huffed, "you 6 will be having detention for a week and it'll be cleaning the WHOLE restrooms in this building!" Our eyes buldged out, "But-" all of us got panic.

"but what??" the principal asked. "we've got practices. Hyoyeon has dance practice after class, Taeyeon has her singing class, Yoona has her acting class, yuri has her swimming class, Sunny has her hackathon practice and I got my basketball practice." I said to the principal. 

"then you should've thought of that before you've done your stunt." we lowered our heads as a sign of defeat, "i'll talk to your moderators about your detention and that you'll miss your pratices. You're dismissed." We got up from our seat and went out.   

We're walking to the cafeteria since it's already our recess, "damnit! Now I'm going to miss my practice!" Yuri said.

" head, it was your idea in the first place" hyoyeon said.  

"we wouldn't have ended up here if you guys didnt comply to my stupid idea and laughing your asses out while scrubing those styrofoams sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter