Zero For Conduct (Bastarz)

A to Z (Song Lists)

            

 

Come on in, welcome
Only those who won’t whine about love
This moment, surrender

 

The fans that were present there were shocked of what they witnessed at. It was time for wrapping up and announcing the winner of the week when they saw what they saw. All the performing artists were standing together within their groups but not for few, those whom they knew were befriending each other and close to one another. Though he knew that all eyes were possibly on him, they wasn’t that important for him now, there was another person who had been living in his mind since before that much more important for now, thus that drove his motivation to stay near her side, leaving behind s a few feet away, there on the stage.

--------------------------------

“Hey,” he smiled in greetings to her. She was talking to her other friends when she stopped and turned around in shocked by the sudden familiar voice. The girls were bowing in respect towards him and in awe of the sudden presence of their senior there. She, who was in the middle, was still frozen by his presence and she didn’t even hear on her friends shuffling away from them both, leaving them only to one another. Gathering back her sanity, she bowed to him before trying to shuffle out but halted when he put his hand on her arms, ushering her together to the front, towards s. “What are you doing?” she ventriloquized with a stiff smile on her façade, and as they were nearing the boys, she swiftly walked off to Daesung and Seungri’s side, leaving the unpredictable leader alone, no chance to explain his deed.

Her eyes however never left him as she talked and thought over his sudden behavior with the other two of her friends. “What was wrong with him?” Daesung finally asked to which she answered with a shrug of her shoulders. “Who knows, maybe he had some thinking or something about you two again noona,” Seungri said to them, clearly teasing the older woman, as he high-fived Daesung in the process leaving the said woman to glare at them playfully. “I don’t know what you’re talking-” “You know and you love it Taengoo,” Daesung quickly retorted and before she could rebutted him, the winner was announced and it was the boys, again and also for this comeback as well. Delivering his speech, she eyed him carefully and getting ready to walk off once the MC wrapped up the stage but she was halted once again when her wrist was caught by a familiar heat that sent shivers to her spine.

She was pulled back and he held on her wrist, bringing her closer. s were shocked but they were happy for them both. Who cares on what the news and rumors to be out tomorrow, or even by the next few minutes through the webs, when right now, right at this moment, both of their precious persons were acquainted once again. And at the least, he was only holding on her, not liked what he used to do shamelessly in front of them in private before. “Wait for me,” he whispered to her before releasing her off and sent her out of the scene. She walked away in dazed, once in a while her head turned around to see him and finally, she smiled, one genuine act with no hard muscle movement or stiff expression, once she had assured of what she saw within his eyes and gestures, standing there, eyes stilled on her, while his other members getting ready for the encore.

--------------------------------

The fans that were present there were shocked of what they witnessed at. It was never what they always seen on him or her. His smile was hanging on, stretching across his face, genuine and beautiful while for her to act carefully before smiling bashfully that her pale, white cheeks were colored in deep-rooted red when she was almost running to the backstage at the end. He reached out for her and that itself already told them something. She followed him willingly and that itself was already a sign for them to notice.

It was a new start for all of them. He and she had a lot to talk but it was a start nowadays that they could be friends again. Both sets of fans also had a lot to take it for now, but at the least it was no longer a secret or a wishful hope for the groups to interact to one another. One step at a time, slowly and carefully, it would be positively a success soon.

 

Let’s speed race
Break all the rules
Zero for conduct, zero for conduct

 

 

 

 

p.s i was going to drab but decided not to, seeing how this is the closure so i felt like i needed on something longer to fill myself with actually LoL

p.p.s it's officially ended lovelies~ but i'm gonna keep on writing though i don't really know myself when will i get the time again to come here and share it with you guys ;( thank you for the supports and words that you guys leave down there..i appreciate every single ones of it and there's nothing more can i say or express into words than to thank all of you~<3

p.p.p.s our ship is really impossible to happen at first but as the time went by, it grew and grew unexpectedly though i, myself don't even know what am i hoping and waiting for actually LoL but you guys made this happen so let's keep praying and hoping till the day it's confirmed or they go their different ways altogether ^^ because we all know that we love them despite the rumors or whatever scandals come over them or whoever they choose to be with ~:D