eight

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 8

 

**

 

Seulgi’s standing in the garden with Joohyun as they watch Soojung ride the horse. They just finished breakfast and Seulgi thank all the Gods for Tiffany and Taeyeon left early for some appointment (as Joohyun said they’ll just buy some gifts for Soojung and the dogs).Well Seulgi’s still thankful for she felt safer when Tiffany isn’t around.

 

“Do you know how to ride a horse too?” Seulgi suddenly asked. She’s amazed by how graceful Soojung looks like while riding it.

“No.”

“Why?” Seulgi looked at her “Are you scared or something?”

“I feel uncomfortable and it’s a bit scary.” Joohyun laughed “You?” Seulgi just shakes her head.

 

They talked about how Soojung learned her POLO skills and stuffs. Seulgi learned that when Soojung was 10 years old she told their parents that she wants a pet horse and being the youngest one and their father’s favorite he gave her one as a gift.

 

Such lucky kids they are.

 

Seulgi looked at Soojung and she’s still wondering how can that brat be her girlfriend’s sister when their personalities are totally the opposite. This is her 3rd day in the mansion and tomorrow will be the big day of Soojung. She feels kinda nervous to be honest. Joohyun said that their relatives will be attending and God knows how Seulgi prays that she won’t screw up tomorrow. She still has one sister to meet for pete’s sake.

 

“Ma’am Joohyun! YOONA is here!” the maid said to Joohyun breaking her and Seulgi’s chatter.

“Yoona? I thought she’s busy.”

“She’s here.”

 

Joohyun held Seulgi’s arm as she drags her away of the garden. Seulgi still has no clue why everyone seems to be so excited about that YOONA.

 

“Yoona?” Seulgi whispered at Joohyun “Who is she?”

“Soojung’s girlfriend.” Joohyun smiled “Come on so you can meet her.”

 

The two arrived at the entrance of the mansion just in time as Yoona stops the car. Seulgi gasped when she saw what that Yoona girl is driving.

 

BMW M5 G-Power Hurricane

 

Holy shizzz! That costs more than my life. Wow

 

She gasped HARDER when Yoona walks out of the car.

 

SHE LOOKS LIKE A GODDESS. IS SHE FOR REAL?

 

Seulgi thought that Yoona’s outfit was like those of she sees in magazine. When Yoona took off her glasses she immediately gave her famous alligator smile.

 

“JOOHYUNIE!” Yoona called “It’s been a long time how are you!” she hugs the girl tightly.

 

Seulgi’s just watching them her eyes stiil fixed on Yoona.

 

Damn she looks like Soojung. What kind of sorcery is this?

 

“I miss you too Yoong.” She heard Joohyun answer “Hey I have here someone I want you to meet.” She broke off the hug and motioned for Seulgi to come closer. “Yoong this is my girlfriend Seulgi.”

 

Seulgi smiled at Yoona widely “You got yourself a girlfriend finally!” Yoona laughed “Hi Seulgi! I’m Im Yoona.” She pulled Seulgi in for a hug which caught the latter off guard “Nice to meet you!”

“Uh.. I.. uh yeah nice to meet you too.”

 

When they broke off the hug Yoona is still smiling widely. “Soojung’s at the back.” Joohyun said “Surprising your princess huh?” she teased

“Yeah I kinda lied about I’m gonna be late thingy oh yeah wait I’ll just get something in the car.” Yoona went back to the car leaving Seulgi and Joohyun.

 

“She’s pretty Hyun.” Seulgi mumbled “Crazy she kinda looks like your sister.”

“Yeah I know right.” And they both laughed.

 

**

 

“Hi?” Seulgi and Joohyun watched as Yoona grinned at Soojung while holding a bouquet in her hands. Soojung just finished and was totally awestruck when she saw Yoona standing there with her sister and Seulgi.

 

“IM YOONA!” Soojung shouted before launching herself to the other girl.

 

Awww she can be sweet too? Lol.

 

“For you baby.” Yoona handed the flowers then gave Soojung a quick peck in the cheek.

“Ahww you’re so sweet thank you!” she answered as she pulled Yoona again for a big hug.

 

“I think we should leave them first.” Joohyun suggested whilst Seulgi just nodded.

 

**

 

Seulgi and Joohy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter