four

Meeting the BAE's
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4

 

**

 

Flashback

 

A year ago.

 

“Seul can you cover up for me in this photo shoot with Min?” Wendy asked when she got out of the DARK ROOM

“Wae?”

“Remember the package I sent for my parents? Well the shipment got kinda delayed and all they still haven’t receive it and Mom’s nagging on me.”

“When will it be?”

“Later at 3 PM.”

“What kind of photo shoot is this?” Seulgi stopped what she was doing in her laptop and turned her attention fully to Wendy.

“Some kind for a pre-debut something it’ll be at the park yeah near the hospital.”

“Okay then I guess I have no choice.”

“Thanks bud! I owe you a lot.”

“Sure no problem.”

 

--

 

Seulgi successfully finished the photo shoot with Min and some of her friends. Even though it was tiring Seulgi felt happy that she finish her job and her clients seemed to like it so much.

 

“Seulgi your shots are really beautiful.” Min complimented when Seulgi showed her some of the photos she took “That’s pretty.” She pointed at the camera

“Yeah thanks.” She smiled at the girl.

 

After packing their stuffs the girls went ahead of Seulgi.  She said she’ll stay there at the park for a while for she has nothing to do in their apartment. She and Wendy lives in the same apartment just few blocks away from their studio. The sun is already setting down and the people are on their way home now. Seulgi opened her camera to take a shot of an old couple walking hand in hand.

 

“I wonder when will I find mine? Hmmm.” She said to herself when she stared at them.

 

She collected her bags and her camera and was about to go when she suddenly stopped on her tracks.

 

“Wow she’s pretty.” She said to herself when she saw a beautiful lady in a scrubs suit kneeling down in front of a crying young boy.

 

“Her scrub suits even make her prettier! Woah! She’s like an angel that descended from heaven.”

 

Seulgi didn’t notice that she was staring at her for quite a while WELL more like gawking.

 

The lady turned her head to Seulgi’s side and that’s when Seulgi thought that her whole world stopped.

 

RIGHT IN THAT MOMENT WHEN THEIR EYES MET

 

Seulgi doesn’t know but she felt her heart started beating like crazy when the girl smiled. She has never felt like this before.

 

“Is this what they call LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT?”

 

 

After that day Seulgi would always pass by that park in hopes of accidentally bumping into that pretty lady again. But luck isn’t in her side that time for she never saw her there.

 

End

 

**

 

Seulgi’s driving for almost  2 hours now while Joohyun is silently sleeping at the side. Seulgi thanked all the Gods for her Old Honda Civic didn’t neglect her today. Well the car’s nearing to 2 decades now.

 

“Humm.” Joohyun stirred in her sleep. She slowly opened her eyes to be greeted by Seulgi’s warm smile. “How long have I been sleeping?” she asked cutely

“Well almost an hour already I think?”

“That long?”

“Yeah.” Seulgi smiled.

“Sorry did you get bored.” Joohyun fixes herself in the mirror and did some knuckle stretching

“Nope I could watch you sleep and never get bored.” Seulgi said with a wink. Joohyun can’t help but blush a little with Seulgi’s talks.

“Aish you should focus on the road and not me.”

“Can’t help it Ms. Bae.”

 

--

 

After almost 4 long hours of travelling they finally arrived (well at the gates of the BAE’s mansion). She stopped the car to admire the house. She feels that her Honda is not worthy of entering the grounds of Joohyun’s family home.

 

It feels like I’m gonna taint their ground with my 2 decades old car. ! We should’ve just ride the bus.

 

“Seul are you okay?” Joohyun placed her hand on Seulgi’s. “The gates open already?”

“Ah.. uh yeah yeah sorry.” Seulgi apologized as she starts the car again.

 

“Finally we’re here.” Joohyun exclaimed when Seulgi stopped the car.

“Ah Hyun? Is it okay that I park the car here?” Seulgi asked with slight nervousness.

“Of course you silly! Come on! They’re waiting for us inside.” Joohyun said with such excitement in her voice.

“Yeah.” That was the only thing Seulgi could utter.

 

--

 

SEULGI

 

“Miss Joohyun finally you’re here!” a woman in her mid-40’s greeted Joohyun when we got in the front of their house. DAMN THEY HAVE SUCH A BIG HOME! “Oh and who is she Miss Bae?” she looked at me and smiled. I also smiled in return

“This is Seulgi my girlfriend.” Joohyun said as she clings her arm to mine. I felt blushing w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter