Practice

I live with them
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MORNING 

 

Kyungsoo cooked their Breakfast and Xiumin brewed them coffee early in the morning while Sehun and Baekhyun were jsut there half asleep watching them two do their thing. These two are always the earlist to wake up since they need to do this for the other members. 

 

"Annyeong!" Bomi greeted them. "Good Morning!" She smiled to them. 

"Good Morning" they all said. 

"Sehun-ah , wake your hyungs up. Baek go there too" Xiumin ordered the two. 

Bomi just sat on the couck and watch morning cartoons while waiting for the others to wake up. Few minutes later someone sat beside her and it was Tao who happened to be inlove with Tom and Jerry. 

He just sat there with the others. You can hear him squeeling and laughing hard on Tom's failure on catching Jerry. 

Not too long the Two on the Kitchen shouted "Breakfast is ready" then all of them ran to the kitchen as if they were aiming for the gold medal on the marathon they're in. 

Bacon and Eggs. Toast. Hotdogs. Coffee. Milk. were served for them all to eat. 

They're still eating and Tao just can't stop blabbering about how he love the food they cooked and even talked about tom and jerry. 

After eating they played a simple game on who will wash the dishes and clean the table for them. Not too mention they have a Dishwasher machine. You just need to put in in the machine. Aish. Why are they so lazy? This time Kris lost to s. He's just too cool to argue with them so he stoop up and just cleaned them all. 

Not too long. Suho announced that they'll be going to practice in the company so they need to get ready. 

Well as for Bomi she came along. It has been long since she didn't come there to practice her dance moves. She's a great dancer and Her coming to the Company is not a problem since her Family has ttheir shares on the Entertainment company this boys are under. 

 

After an hour all

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter