L.Joe grows up

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

L.Joe glanced at the clock for the seventeenth time that minute. He furrowed his brows and bit his lip uneasily.

He feels like he's missing something from his life when Mi Hye isn't with him. When they were together with Teen Top, even though Ricky would always them, not allowing them any couple time, at least she was still in his line of vision. At least he could still keep an eye on her.

L.Joe buried his face in his pillow.

What was she doing now?

Are the Beast members taking care of her well?

What if someone kidnaps her and the Beast members aren't able to protect her?

L.Joe sat up on his bed panting and breathing heavily. "I'm going mad!" he grumbled. "Why do I feel so uneasy when she isn't with me?"

L.Joe sighed and ruffled his hair. *She's more important to me than I thought.* he twisted his lips and looked around the room.

There wasn't anything to do, anything to distract him from her absence, even if she was only away for a short while. The Teen Top members were away at a nearby arcade, having fun, but L.Joe didn't have the mood to do join them.

"Chunji hyung always has loads of movies on his laptop." L.Joe brightened. "Maybe I'll borrow his laptop for a while!"

L.Joe snuck into Chunji's and CAP's room and quickly saw Chunji's Macbook on the desk. He took the sleek computer in his hands and ran back to his room, with a pack of potato chips he found under CAP's bed.

L.Joe frowned slightly when the computer asked for a password. It was a fifteen letter password. L.Joe thought for a while before he rolled his eyes. "Of course. What did I expect from hyung?"

He typed in "CHUNJIISAWESOME" and in no time, he had full access to Chunji's computer. He smiled slightly as he looked around the files for a good film to watch.

The Day after tomorrow...nah. Watched it two times already.

Johnny English...No. His stupidity is too much to handle.

100 days with Mr Arrogant...L.Joe's eyes widened. Chunji's much more feminine than he realized to have such romantic films.

L.Joe frowned as he didn't see any good films to watch. He looked round Chunji's computer before he came to a suspicious looking folder. "AWESOME FILMS"

When he clicked on it, another fifteen letter password was needed. Trying his luck, he typed in the password from before and it worked. L.Joe rolled his eyes. *Chunji hyung's so dorky.*

He saw a film named "Midnight fever" and clicked on it, thinking that it sounds good.

He didn't know that it was the door that opened to many things badass L.Joe hadn't even thought of before.

 


"Hey Mi Hye ah!" Doojoon wriggled his brows. "Tell Oppa. Have you and L.Joe done it yet?"

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "EHHHH??!!" she gasped. "YAH OPPAAAAAA!!!"

Yoseob covered her ears. "Yah why are you asking this sort of stuff! Stop polluting her mind!"

Junhyung shrugged. "It's natural for a couple to do it anyway."

"Not you too Junhyung Oppa!!" Mi Hye grumbled.

Hara giggled and patted Mi Hye's shoulder. "Honestly, Mi Hye ah. Junhyung's right. It's natural for couples to do it. You have to expect that L.Joe has his male hormones to look after."

Mi Hye bit her lips. "I...I know." she admitted. "I know that it's natural..but it seems fine now. Byunghun Oppa hasn't talked about it at all. But I know we'll do it someday.."

"Wow he hasn't even talked about it?" Kikwang commented. "He's rather good."

Mi Hye giggled. "Of course." she exclaimed. "My Byunghun Oppa is the best!"

 


L.Joe shut the laptop off, his whole body drenched in sweat.. and not to mention his lower part of his body exceptionally uncomfortable.

He had no idea those videos of Chunji's were....*ahem* THOSE TYPE OF VIDEOS.

L.Joe was badass. He drunk beer, he broke rules, he's a gangster.

Out of all those things, the one thing that he hasn't even thought of was.... He fought fights well, he protected Teen Top's territory, he was their best fighter.

But L.Joe hasn't looked at a girl with anything more feelings than looking at a wall or a flagpole, until he met Mi Hye. He might as well have been gay for his life since he found no interest in girls or whatsoever before.

Which explains why he wasn't particularly developed in the male hormone department.

Until today.

L.Joe gulped as he recalled the film he just watched. Correction. FILMS. Yes, after the first, L.Joe found himself watching the second and even the third. He would have watched the fourth if not for the fact that Mi Hye might have been returning any time soon.

He suddenly realised...what really means. He knew the biology behind it but he didn't know....THE PASSION.

Just at that moment, Mi Hye stepped through the door in her new dress. "Byunghun Oppa!" she squealed as she attacked him with a hug. L.Joe became vaguely aware of those soft...pads that were pressed against his chest.

"Do you like the dress?" Mi hye twirled a full round. "Hara Unnie designed it and she gave it to me! She's so talented!"

L.Joe gulped as he saw how the tight fitting dress hugged Mi Hye's curves, if not emphasizing them, making her look subtly y and cute at the same time.

"I'LL GO FOR A BATH!" L.Joe yelped as he ran to the bathroom at top speed.

Mi Hye scratched her head confusedly. "Eh?"