Leaving

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Yeoboseyo? Donghae Oppa?" Mi Hye smiled softly into the phone.

 

"Mi Hye ah, are you doing well at school? Sorry Oppa didn't have time to call you these few days." Donghae apologized. Mi Hye smiled. Her brother was really a caring one, more than any brother she could ask for.

 

"I'm fine oppa." Mi Hye answered. Donghae frowned at the slight hint of depression in her voice. "Well that's good." he said. "But I'm coming over to see you later. I've got some time off. See you later!"

 

----------------

Mi Hye dozed off in Jinyoung's arms, remembering her conversation with her brother that morning. Somehow, she had meant to tell L.Joe but had forgotten once he had gone off for the fight and met with Jaemi. Everything coulded her mind and she forgot about it, until she suddenly dreamt about it in dreamland.

She stirred in her sleep, obviously wanting to get ready to see her brother. Jinyoung, who was lying against the bed frame, also asleep, frowned as he felt the girl in his arms fidgeting.

He never had a better nap in his life, the way she leaned against him like she needed him, made him happy.

He opened his eyes to see Mi Hye's brown orbs staring at him. "Omo." Mi Hye blushed and tried to get off him. "I didn't realise I fell asleep. Sorry Jinyoung Oppa."

"It's okay." Jinyoung flushed equally red. Mi Hye tried to stand up but needle like sensations attacked her leg since they never moved for so long, and she fell right back into his arms. "Owwie sorry!" she yelped. "I've got cramps."

Just then, the door opened to reveal a very shocked L.Joe. Mi Hye and Jinyoung froze in their positions and blinked at how close they were together.

L.Joe's face turned dangerously black and before Mi hye could open to say anything, L.Joe had stormed over and yanked her from Jinyoung's lap. "What are you doing to my girl?" he seethed dangerously.

Jinyoung frowned at the hostility. "We were just sleeping okay? No big deal." he assured. "I was just comforting her."

"If she needed comforting she could have come to me." L.Joe spat. "Why would she need you?"

Jinyoung narrowed his eyes, getting more pissed at the moment. He was glad their maknae Gongchan had gone over to Baro's room to play Wii and wasn't able to see their leader fired up. "If she was crying because of you, it'd make sense she doesn't go to you, doesn't it?" he growled.

Confusion flashed in L.Joe's face as he turned to face Mi Hye. "You're crying...because of me?" he cupped her cheek with one hand. "What did I do?"

Mi Hye looked away hurt, and took a step back away from his touch. "Nothing. Don't talk about it."

L.Joe frowned and grabbed her hands. "Babe, you need to tell me if something's wrong." he pleaded. "How am I to know what's going on? I feel us drifting apart, and I don't want that."

Mi Hye glared at him. "You don't want that? Then you think I wouldn't notice you avoiding me and trying to exclude me from all activities, minimising our interaction and times we get to be alone with each other? You think I wouldn't notice?" she growled.

L.Joe reddened a little. "Babe you don't understand. I did all those because-"

"You had a secret you don't want me to know." MI Hye finished for him. She took a deep breath and looked into his eyes. "I know, Byunghun Oppa. I know all of it."

L.Joe turned even redder. *So she knew about all my urges. OH DAMN.*

"Uh Babe you know I couldn't help it, it just came to me suddenly after Chunji Hyung-" L.Joe started.

"Chunji Oppa?" Mi Hye roared. "Jaehyuk's not enough and you even went after Chunji Oppa? What's wrong with you? Can't you just stick to one? If you didn't like me anymore you could have just ended things with me! Or at least explained it!"

L.Joe frowned. He lost what she was saying, entirely. "What are you talking about?" L.Joe blinked. "Who said anything about losing interest in you?"

MI Hye let a tear drop, much to L.Joe's shock. "Of course you don't love me anymore, Byunghun Oppa." Mi Hye whimpered. "You can't love me anymore. You can't love girls. Because you love Jaehyuk, you're gay."

L.Joe would have laughed if not for the serious expression on MI Hye's and JInyoung's face. "Oh baby where did yo-"

"WHAT THE HELLLLLLL????" Donghae's loud voice boomed.

The three in the room gulped and turned their heads towards the door, where Donghae was murderously standing at. He walked slowly towards L.Joe and jabbed a finger on the latter's chest. "YOU WILD BEAST!" he growled. "I thought that you were a good guy as long as you didn't do anything to my sister, BUT NO! You decided to like guys instead! You idiot! I shouldn't even have let her go with you!"

"Donghae hyung you misunderstood I-"

"SHUT UP!" Donghae barked. He grabbed MI Hye's wrist and yanked her to him. "If I had known my sister was suffering with you, I wouldn't have let her gone with you." He turned to MI Hye. "You're coming home with Oppa. Now."

Mi Hye didn't object and soon both of them were out of the doors. L.Joe stared at the door, pale in shock and confusion. He punched the wall in anger. "What the hell?" he cursed. "What the hell happened? Who the hell said I was gay?"

"You did." Jinyoung told him calmly.

L.Joe spun round and glared, but urging for the latter to tell him the whole story. Jinyoung sighed and began telling L.Joe how MI Hye had overheard L.Joe admitting to Jessica that he was gay.

L.Joe turned pale and bit his lip. *Damn. It's all a misunderstanding. BUt it's too late. She's gone.*