Besties...or BEASTies

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Bye Byunghun Oppa!" Mi Hye waved.

L.Joe grounded his teeth as he watched her go. It was bad enough that his girlfriend had to go off with a bunch of guys, and to make it worse, one of them had been his love rival. The only thing that made L.joe happier was that some other girl Junhyung was fancy of, was there too.

*What's here name again?* L.Joe frowned. *Hoo Kara? Koo Gara? GAAAAAH.*

Mi Hye skipped happily out of the gates of the school and was met with a large group of teddy bear hug. "MI HYEEEEE~~~" Yoseob squealed in his high pitched voice. "I missed you so much! You abandoned us ever since you got a boyfriend! I hate you!"

"Mianhae Yoseob Oppa." Mi Hye bit her lips guiltily. "I'll make up to you guys today!" she promised.

"You better." Kikwang warned. "I prepared a whole afternoon of Kinect Dance!"

"You idiot." Junhyung elbowed Kikwang. "Why would she spend the time with you only? She's here to spend it with us." he smiled at Mi Hye. "Right?" he winked.

Mi Hye giggled and skipped towards the girl standing at the side. "Nope! I'm here to spend time with Hara unnie!" she announced. Hara laughed as Mi Hye pulled her away. "Come on unnie! Today is girl's day! No Beast allowed."

"YAH LEE MI HYE!" Doojoon frowned.

 


Hara and Mi Hye had become good friends ever since Hara appeared in Junhyung's life. Junhyung had given up on Mi Hye and he had started to develop some feelings towards Hara.

He was courting her, and made it clear that he liked her, but not sure if he LOVED her. Hara on the other hand, liked Junhyung too, but she hasn't accepted him yet.

But in the mean time, Hara had bridged a good relationship with the members of Beast and they loved her almost as much as they loved Mi Hye. Of course, no matter how pretty Hara was, Mi Hye was still their number one dongsaeng. I mean, how many girls do you know that dress as a guy in a boy's school??!

"Woah~" Mi Hye's mouth fell agape. "The dresses here are so pretty!" she exclaimed.

Hara laughed and pulled Mi Hye into the shop. "You like them? Pick how many you want." she offered. "I'll give them to you."

Mi Hye blinked. "How can you give them to me, unnie?" she asked, confused. "You don't own this sho-" she faltered. Her eyes turned wide in surprise. "YOU OWN THIS SHOP, UNNIE?" she shrieked.

Junhyung chuckled and swung his arm round Hara. "You should have figured my girl was capable, Mi Hye ah." he winked.

Hara shrugged his hand off. "Who's your girl?" she rolled her eyes. She turned back to Mi Hye. "Choose as many as you want. The dressing room's just there. Don't feel shy alright?" she smiled. "You need to look good for your L.Joe."

Mi Hye squealed excitedly and ran around the shop like a lunatic.

The rest of Beast tutted their lips in disapproval. They loved Mi Hye like their own sister, yes. They will no doubt put their lives at risk if that means they could save Mi Hye, yes. They would even choose Mi Hye over their own girlfriends when they had them, yes.

BUT HELL. THEY WERE STILL GUYS.

Shopping? Guys? They just don't match. Kinda just like CAP and lollipops. You get the picture.

Dongwoon shuffled his feet uneasily as he eyed the other female customers who were looking like they were ready to eat the Beast members up. "Uh Hara noona.." he muttered. "How long are we going to spend here? I mean.."

Hara laughed. "I didn't tell you that there was a bar behind here? It's connected to the clothes section. It's mine too." she pointed. "It's for boyfriends who get bored of their girlfriends for trying clothes."

Beast whipped their heads and indeed, they saw a bar that was naturally intergrated into the pretty shop, behind the last rack of clothes. There were few men that were drinking and playing pool, while their girlfriends would occasionally come out of the dressing room with their new outfits for their boyfriends to give some comments.

Hyunseung gaped. "You have the best ideas." he praised. "I swear."

Kikwang nodded. "If I ever have a girlfriend that wants to come shopping for clothes, I'll bring her here. Definitely."

"WHAT THE HELL???!" Doojoon shrieked. "There's a bar there are we are just standing here? Let's go nowwwww!!!"

The whole gang of them practically ran to the bar, (with Yoseob squealing), leaving Junhyung and Hara. Hara raised her brows at Junhyung. "Aren't you going to get a drink too?"

Junhyung grinned. "Compared to drinks, I prefer getting drunk by your beauty." he winked.

Hara rolled her eyes but she turned around to hide her smile from him. "Just go join them and don't disturb our girl time." she muttered, despite herself.

Junhyung pouted a little and gave her a peck on her temple, making her gasp lightly. "Alright then sweetheart. I'll meet you two when you're done." he smiled softly, holding her gaze for a litle longer than neccessary, before walking off.

The moment he was out of sight, Hara let out a sigh of relief. Mi Hye giggled as she bounded for the Unnie. "I saw that Unnie~~" she teased.

Hara reddened. "What??"

Mi Hye sighed a little. "You like him too, Hara Unnie. I can see that." she twisted her lips. "I don't understand why you don't want to accept Junhyung Oppa. He's a good guy."

"I know." Hara bit her lip. "But I don't want to get into a relationship just because I like that guy. That happened to my last relationship and look where it went. I want to love that guy and I want to be assured that he loves me."

"I'm sure Junhyung Oppa loves you!" Mi Hye convinced.

Hara gave her a look. "He told me himself that he wasn't sure if he loved me." she sighed. "He told me he liked me, no doubt, but he wasn't sure if that was love. Before I accept him, I want to be sure that I love him, that I've gotten over my ex-boyfriend."

She glanced at Mi Hye. "And I want to make sure that he has gotten over you too." she muttered.

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "H-how did.." she stuttered.

Hara laughed. "Of course I know." she rolled her eyes. "Yong Junhyung declaring himself as gay was rather a big news. He must have liked you a lot in the past. Don't worry I know you don't like him, but I want to make sure he has no more feelings for you before I accept him. I think you'll understnad right?"

Mi Hye nodded. "Neh. I just hope you two get together already! I can't wait!" she made a face.

Hara laughed and looked Mi Hye up and down. "Not bad. Want to try on another?"