My Boyfriend L.Joe

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"L.Joe Oppa!! Marry me!!" The scores of fangirls shouted with banners and all.

You may think it seems like a scene in a concert or something, but hell no, it happens everyday to our dear L.Joe. 

Mi Hye growled softly as she trailed behind L.Joe as the whole Kingka group made their way through the corridors. 

"Don't they regard me as someone with importance?" she huffed softly. "I'm his girlfriend! How can he marry them!"

Changjo chuckled and ruffled her hair. "Chill dongsaeng."

Mi Hye pouted as she adjusted her skirt. "Our dongsaeng's so pretty." CAP praised as he popped a lollipop in his mouth.  Mi Hye grinned happily and hugged his arm. "Thanks Minsoo Oppa!" she smiled cutely. 

All of a sudden, a strong arm grabbed her by the wrist and yanked her away, causing her to fall into a familiar warm chest. "Yah don't touch her so casually Hyung." L.Joe growled. 

CAP shrugged. "Can't help it. She's my dongsaeng." he winked. 

Mi Hye giggled and nodded. "Neh Oppa!" she ran forward, meaning to hug him again when L.Joe yanked her back by her bag pack. 

"Don't go around hugging other guys." he puffed his cheeks in annoyance. "If you want to hug a male, hug me." he pointed to himself.

 Mi Hye rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Why should I? You can hug those fangirls all you want to."

L.Joe raised his brows and an amused smile appeared on his face. "Some one's jealous." he commented. 

"IM NOT!" Mi Hye defended. Niel snickered behind her. "Dongsaeng, you're such a fail."

L.Joe nodded and pinched the tip of her nose. "Yeah baby. I didn't even say it was you." Mi Hye reddened and punched him on the chest. "Humph I hate you." she pouted. 

L.Joe grinned and kissed her temple. "Love you too baby." he mused. Before Ricky could pry him off, he whispered," I'll take you on a date later. In the mean time, think of where you want to go."

Mi Hye smiled happily as many places appeared in her mind.

Life was great, with a handsome boyfriend, five great Oppa's and a real one at home. Not to mention her now best friend Junhyung. 

Life was great.   

 

 

Maybe. 

Mi Hye ran to her dorm she shared with L.Joe immediately after school.

She managed to escape Chunji's gaze, Changjo's endless questions and Ricky's death grip. 

She snuck into her room and was immediately pressed to the wall in a tight hug. She giggled softly as L.Joe nuzzled her cheek, burying his face in her hair.

"I missed you." he mumbled. 

Mi Hye smiled. "But you just saw me in the morning." she protested. 

"Yeah but I didn't even get to go within a ten metro radius near you." L.Joe retorted. "After kissing you this morning, that stupid Ricky seriously made sure to be the umma. Sometimes I think he's just another replicate of Donghae to us."

Mi Hye made a face. "Yeah. But I'm sure they'll tone down a little someday."

"When the world ends." L.Joe muttered under his breath. He intertwined their fingers and pulled her along. 

"Ready for our date?" he winked.  Mi hye nodded happily.

L.Joe chuckled and opened the door cautiously, looking left and right for people. Specifically, that darned Ricky. 

No one was in sight.

L.Joe gripped Mi Hye's hand tighter and put a finger to his lips. Mi Hye nodded and tip toed behind him.

It was like some sort of mystery sci fi movie of some sort. 

The case of L.Joe and his sneaking girlfriend. 

L.Joe successfully led Mi Hye to the side gate of the school where he knew not many people used. Just outside that door, was freedom and tons of couple time he had dreamed of. He opened the gate excitedly, his heart leaping with joy.

When Ricky's face came into view.  "Hi Hyung~" he grinned. "Where are you going with my favorite dongsaeng?"

L.Joe gulped as he saw the hammer in Ricky's hand. "Errr on a date?"

"Without my supervision, Wild Beast?" Ricky asked with a raised brow. 

"Dont call me wild beast!!! And It wouldn't be a date if there's three people would it?" L.Joe retorted. He made a puppy face. "Come on Ricky~ I'm your Hyung and I'm begging you for once. Just let us go on this date!!"

Ricky smiled sweetly before he slammed the gate in L.Joe and Mi Hye's face. "No."

L.Joe cursed under his breath and looked at Mi Hye apologetically. "Sorry baby. Date's ruined by stupid Ricky."

Mi Hye shook her head. "It's alright Byunghun Oppa. Let's just watch a movie in our room."

L.Joe brightened. "Okay!! And let's cuddle under the covers too!"

"WILD BEAST HYUNG! I HEARD THAT!" Ricky yelled from the other side. 

L.Joe facepalmed himself.

What a fail.