Kidnapped

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Jinyoung Oppa.." Mi Hye fiddled with her fingers, not knowing what to say.

Jinyoung gave her a small assuring smile. "Don't worry about it, MI Hye ah." he patted her head. "I know you love L.Joe."

Mi Hye gave her a puzzled look. "Then why?"

Jinyoung grinned. "I didn't want to keep my feelings to myself forever." he shrugged. "I want to tell you how I feel, I want to let you know, that besides L.Joe, there's someone else that loves you. But I know you love him MI Hye ah, and I don't expect anything. I hope this doesn't affect our relationship."

Mi Hye shook her head. "We'll still be friends, Jinyoung Oppa." she assured. "But how..?"

Jinyoung ruffled her hair. "You don't know how cute and attractive you are don't you?" he joked. "I fell for you the first time I saw you here at Music Bank's back stage."

Mi Hye's eyes widened. "That long?" she gasped.

Jinyoung smiled softly. He took a deep breath and held her gaze. "I have something to tell  you, Mi Hye ah." he bit his lip. "L.Joe..he.."

Mi Hye tensed up. "What about Byunghun Oppa?"

"He isn't gay."

Three words. Three words was all it took for Mi Hye to gasp and tremble with hope and happiness. He wasn't gay? Then all these time...

"What do you mean?" Mi Hye croaked.

"It was a lie." Jinyoung explained what L.Joe had told him. "Jessica pestered him no matter if he was single or taken. He told her he loved you already but she still wanted him. So, when Jaehyuk entered the classroom at that time, he took the opportunity to say that he was gay and he liked Jaehyuk."

Mi Hye's eyes widened as truth sank in. "Oh. Emm. Gee." she shrieked as she ran out of the door. "THANKS FOR TELLING ME! JINYOUNG OPPA!"

Jinyoung chuckled softly as he watched her go. "I love you too, Mi Hye." he whispered.




Mi Hye ran out of the building and tried flagging a cab. She needed to go back to the dorm immediately, she needed to tell L.Joe that she loved him now that she was sure that he still loved her.

She bumped into someone as she ran, and she caught a glimpse of that person's red hair as she fell. The person circled his arms round her waist in an instant to break her fall. "Wow, close call." he smiled a charming smile.

Mi Hye reddened and jumped out of his grip. "Thanks. And sorry for bumping into you." she flushed.

"No problem." The guy winked. "My pleasure to help a pretty lady."

MI Hye smiled politely and began waving her hands to catch a cab. THe guy eyed her for a moment, seeming to be deep in thought, when his eyes widened in recognition.

A sly smile appeared on his face. "Hey, you want to go somewhere don't you? Are you in a hurry?" he asked.

Mi Hye nodded. "I need to go back now! I'm in a REAL REAL REAL REAL HURRY!!" she squealed.

The guy smiled. "Then do you want to take my bike?" he offered.

Mi Hye blinked at him. He cocked his head to emphasize the offer. "Three, two, On-"

"I'LL TAKE YOUR BIKE!" Mi Hye yelped and hopped on his bike.

The guy smirked and passed her a helmet. "By the way, my name's Seyong." he winked.




L.Joe paled as he heard the other person on the line. "Where the are you?" he growled.

"Chill man." Dongjun smirked. "We got your girl, so you better be nice to us. Now now now, who is the owner of your territory?"

"SPILL WHERE YOU'VE KEPT HER!" L.Joe roared.

"Near JooKee street. You'll see our members about." Dongjun smirked. "And be prepared, we have Myname as backup. I don't think even with Beast, you'll make it. Just telling you."

L.Joe growled as he hung up.

He turned to the Teen Top members seriously. "Call Beast now. Mi Hye's kidnapped."

 

-------------------------

Well if you guy still don't know, Myname is a band that debuted not long ago:D

AND THEY ARE SO FREAKING AMAZING KYAAAAHHHH!

28221984-e1319868355468.jpg

And this is SEYONGGGG!! (My bias if it isn't obvious enough. I've stalked this group from even before they debuted :DDD)

ohisk4.jpg

:DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD