My Love

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

"Wow. This is your practice room?" Mi Hye stared at the comfortable room with mirrors on one of the wall.

She was used to the SM practice room with the pictures of clouds everywhere, but B1A4's practice room was much much smaller. But a whole more cozy and warm.

"You must watch us in action Mi Hye!" Baro grinned. "Not many girls can see us here!"

Mi Hye giggled and settled down on the floor, watching them as they got ready. The music came on and immediately, their personalities changes.

They were originally bubbly and nice boys, but once the music was on, they turned into their charming mode, every look they sent to Mi Hye could have made any BANA faint. Even the always sleeping Gongchan seemed to be exceptionally alluring at that instant.

"You're my Beau ti pull Target." Sandeul sang. "You joom joom ma hut like ka locket!"

Mi Hye giggled at his inaccurate English. But nevertheless, they put up an amazing performance, even if it was just for her.

"How was it?" CNU asked eagerly when they finished.

"More handsome than on stage!" Mi Hye clapped. Jinyoung chuckled and ruffled her hair. "That's because we put on our most charming faces for you!"

Mi Hye smiled and had fun learning the Beautiful Target dance from them. She could tell that they were going to be awesome singers with an even larger fanbase than ever.

They worked hard at what they were passionate at, they didn't mind the hard work and they smiled through the ordeals.

They most certainly shone in the practice room as they did on stage.

Mi Hye was beginning to like them as an idol group, as much as she loved SHINee. (Note: Almost) But it was difficult to take SHINEE'S place in her heart.

Because at least she didn't see SHINee goofing around in the practice room like B1A4. Jinyoung shook his head in amusement as s sprayed water at each other.

Some water got on Mi Hye and he frowned. "I'll take you to change." he led her out. "I have some extra clothes in the composing room."

"Composing room?" Mi Hye perked up. "You have a composing room too?" she beamed.

Jinyoung chuckled and led her into his special piece of heaven. The place where all his inspirations were put into real music.

He clicked on one of his most recent compositions and let Mi Hye hear the first ten seconds of it.

"Would you be my L.O. L.O. L.O. L.O.V.E.~" (B1A4 - My Love)

"Waah i want to hear more!" Mi Hye tried to grab the earphones back. "It's good!"

Jinyoung grinned. "Of course." he replied smugly, earning a laugh from Mi Hye. "You'll get to hear it when I comes out. I promise."

He passed her a spare shirt of his and made her change in the bathroom. He went back to the composing room and listened to "My Love".

*Mi Hye, My Inspiration for this song.* he thought sweetly. *My Love.*



The B1A4 members were out cold in the car as the manager Hyung drove them back to the dorm. They had practiced hard for the whole day even though they fooled around at times.

Mi Hye stared out of the window, listening to the radio that the manager Hyung switched on for them.

"Hello, Jinhee!" the DJ exclaimed. "Thanks for making the call! What stories do you have to share with our listeners?"

"Well.." Jinhee started. "I just want to tell the listeners to beware. Your boyfriends may have a change of heart, you must to aware of the possible love rivals around. But don't just focus on the females."

"Can you please elaborate, Jinhee sshi?" the DJ requested.

"My boyfriend," Jinhee sobbed quietly. "I thought he would never betray me cause he didn't take another look at other girls. But I didn't expect him to cheat on me with another guy."

Mi Hye stiffened on her seat.

"Female listeners out there," Jinhee started. "Please beware of the guy friends your boyfriends have. You don't know it your boyfriend is currently-"

"Hey Jinyoung why did you turn it off?" Manager Hyung frowned.

Jinyoung glanced at Mi Hye. "I want to sleep. It was too noisy." he fibbed.

Mi Hye lowered her gaze. She knew Jinyoung was trying to protect her. But she had heard enough.

She was already broken.