At her limit

I'm his girl...BUT I THINK HE'S GAY! (Sequel to I'm a girl...BUT HE THINKS I'M GAY!)

Mi Hye was the one trying to avoid L.Joe after that day. She didn't know how to face the guy she loved, when she clearly knew that he didn't love her anymore.

She was afraid to hear if he wanted to break up. She loved him too much to be able to survive even after the ordeal.

Jinyoung was the only other person besides herself to know that L.Joe was gay, and he was by her side at every step.

L.Joe was rather disturbed that Jinyoung and Mi Hye had suddenly appeared to be so close, but he trusted Mi Hye. She already had a possessive brother, and he didn't want to add to her burdens.

Jinyoung did all he could in his ability to restrain himself from saying anything that would spoil the relationship between Mi Hye and L.Joe.

He liked her, true enough, but he didn't want to steal a girl when she still belonged to a guy. He wanted for them to entirely break up before he went for her.

He made sure not to give L.Joe and Mi Hye any alone time, since he knew she wasn't ready to face L.Joe alone. But that wasn't exactly difficult to do, since Ricky made sure it would happen already.

"Hey guys, do you want to go out today?" CAP asked. "It's been ages since all of us went out together with Mi Hye."

Gongchan pouted. "But we have Inkigayo recording today." he whined.

Sandeul sighed. "I guess we can't go then. Manager Hyung will kill us." he mumbled.

"We'll go together next time." Changjo promised.

Mi Hye glanced at L.Joe who smiled back. She looked away hurriedly and bit her lip. She was wondering if he would make sure that she couldn't join them, like the other times.

The guys made the decision of going to the movies. Chunji nudged the quiet L.Joe. "Yah, aren't you going to choose some activity that Mi Hye can't join again?" he whispered. "I thought you didn't want to face her until you could control your hormones?"

L.Joe bit his lip. "But it's been so long since we have time together. I miss her." he sighed softly. "And anyway, you guys will be around, so you can cover me if I suddenly get aroused."

Chunji rolled his eyes. "Honestly it's okay to get aroused by your girlfriend."

L.Joe gave him a look. "Yeah. But if obviously not if she finds it disgusting."

Chunji shrugged and left L.Joe to think. He really wanted to kiss and hug his girlfriend, he was tired of running away from her. Maybe...he should just tell her why he was acting like that.

*Nah.* L.Joe shook his head. *She'll be disgusted with me.*




Teen Top and Mi Hye arrived at the cinema. They were hit by the familiar smell of caramel and popcorn. Niel took a deep whiff and smiled. "WAAAHHH. If only I can take this smell home."

They agreed on a sci fi movie that wasn't too scary for Mi Hye and boring for the guys. Mi Hye seemed listless and agreed to whatever her Oppa's said.

L.Joe frowned. What Jaemi said was true. Mi Hye really seemed out of it.

"Baby, what's wrong?" L.Joe whispered as they went into the theatre.

Mi Hye looked away. *I'm just bothered because my boyfriend is gay.* she shook her head. "Nothing. I'm fine, Byunghun Oppa. Don't worry."

L.Joe didn't believe her as they got seated. He kept his gaze on her while the advertisements played. Mi Hye had always enjoyed the advertisements unlike others, but this time, L.Joe could see the lifelessness in her eyes.

He really wanted to force the truth out of her. He wanted to know what was wrong and kiss her wounds better.

Just as he was about to ask her about it again, another person plopped into the seat beside L.Joe.

L.Joe would have ignored the person, if not for him exclaiming. "OMO! L.Joe sshi and Mi Hye sshi!" Jaemi blinked.

Mi Hye stiffened. "Oh Jaehyuk sshi." she nodded in acknowledgment. *This is him. The guy L.Joe finds attractive.*

"Omo the rest of Teen Top are here too?" Jaemi raised her brows. "Good choice! This movie is JJANG! It's my third time watching this!"

L.Joe looked at her, interested. "Oh really? Are the fighting scenes good?"

Mi Hye flinched and tried to block their conversation. She didn't know anything about fighting and such. She didn't like those things. Maybe that's why her boyfriend had a change of heart.

Jaemi accidentally spilt coke on L.Joe and she panicked. "Omo Mianhae L.Joe sshi!" she flustered as she whipped out tissues. "I'll get you a new shirt."

"Its okay." L.Joe assured.

Mi Hye tried hard not to cry as she saw how close the other two were together. They were too close, even for guy friends.

"I'm sorry. I'm not feeling well." she abruptly stood up. "I'll catch a cab and go home. Enjoy the movies Oppa's."

She ran out of the cinema before L.Joe could even react. "MI HYE AH!!" he called, completely puzzled. 

*What's happening?*